All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hitler Youth summer camps run by the Hamas...
Like the Hitler Youth summer camps run by the fake jews?

View attachment 144549

Oh, wait, that is actually real. I know, awkward.

Are you suggesting you find the Hamas styled Hitler Youth camps somehow.... awkward?

You shouldn't.

Killing Jews as religious practice is a basic message of Hamas, which believes that the muhammedan struggle against Jews—not only Israelis—and eventual extermination of Jews at the hands of Muhammedans is intrinsic to Islam. Hamas includes this message in its charter:

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Hamas Charter Introduction: "Our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave..."

Article 28: "Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims..."

Article 7: "Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet (prayer and peace be upon him) said [in a Hadith]: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: o Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'"

I know right, awkward.

In this world there are winners & there are losers. And guess who does all the complaining over it?

Palestinian Arabs - stop whining!

View attachment 144549

Are you suggesting you find the Hamas styled Hitler Youth camps somehow.... awkward?

You shouldn't.

Killing Jews as religious practice is a basic message of Hamas, which believes that the muhammedan struggle against Jews—not only Israelis—and eventual extermination of Jews at the hands of Muhammedans is intrinsic to Islam. Hamas includes this message in its charter:

Hamas Charter Introduction: "Our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave..."

Article 28: "Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims..."

Article 7: "Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet (prayer and peace be upon him) said [in a Hadith]: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: o Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'"

I know right, awkward.

In this world there are winners & there are losers. And guess who does all the complaining over it?

Now that's funny. Jews complaining about whining.

View attachment 144549

You shouldn't.

I know right, awkward.

Now that's funny. Jews complaining about whining.

What's funny is Islamics always finding something to whine about.

A Palestinian Authority official has claimed that the upcoming Jerusalem Wine Festival is offensive and provocative to perpetually-offended Muslims - Google Search

In a Facebook post titled "The martyr's will," the terrorist said goodbye to his family and explained his motives for the terror attack, another instance of Facebook censorship missing a premeditated attempt to murder and allowing blatant anti-Semitism on its pages.

"My beloved family, forgive me, pardon me. I have achieved my goal and accepted upon myself to be a shahid (martyr) in the path of Allah. Determinedly, I join the mujahideen and leave this world," Zaharan wrote in his post.

At the end of the post, Zaharan asked his family not to mourn him and told them to "thank the G-d who has awarded victory to the mujahideen and degrades the cursed Jews."

(full article online)

What did the terrorist write in his will?

In a Facebook post titled "The martyr's will," the terrorist said goodbye to his family and explained his motives for the terror attack, another instance of Facebook censorship missing a premeditated attempt to murder and allowing blatant anti-Semitism on its pages.

"My beloved family, forgive me, pardon me. I have achieved my goal and accepted upon myself to be a shahid (martyr) in the path of Allah. Determinedly, I join the mujahideen and leave this world," Zaharan wrote in his post.

At the end of the post, Zaharan asked his family not to mourn him and told them to "thank the G-d who has awarded victory to the mujahideen and degrades the cursed Jews."

(full article online)

What did the terrorist write in his will?

If you were in his place you would also think the people who dispossessed your people are cursed be they Jews, Hindus, Mormoms or athiests..

"By longstanding convention, the Lebanese army does not enter Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon, leaving the factions themselves to handle security."

Ein al Hilweh is the crowded "refugee" camp that the Lebanese built a wall around, complete with watchtowers. It is a real prison for Palestinians so they can kill each other without Lebanese police bothering to worry about it.

The Arab world loves Palestinians so much, don't they?

(full article online)

Palestinians getting killed and fleeing fighting in Lebanese camp. Oh well. ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

A few years ago, an Egyptian lawyer and part-time conspiracy theorist sued his former president, Hosni Mubarak, for failing to "reclaim" the bustling Israeli city of Eilat for Egypt.

He is hardly the only Egyptian who wants to divvy up Israel. In a country raised on hatred for Jews and their state, and where a majority believes the mere existence of Israel violates Palestinian rights, it not surprising that many are drawn to the claim that Eilat is rightfully Egyptian. Some Egyptian leaders, more magnanimous in their immoderation, have rebutted these calls: The city is not Egyptian, they say. It is Palestinian.

(full article online)

CAMERA: Alternative Facts Under NY Times Editor Matt Seaton

Arab Member of Knesset Ayman Odeh was invited to speak at J Street’s national conference soon after he told an Israeli Army Radio interviewer, “I cannot tell the nation how to struggle, where and which target to throw the rock. I do not put red lines on the Arab Palestinian nation.”

Hadid, Friedman and the leaders of J Street are lucky to live in the U.S. If they ever happen to be victimized by rock-throwers, they will enjoy the protection of a legal system that takes rock-throwing a lot more seriously than they do.

The most famous example involved three teenagers who threw rocks at cars on the Capital Beltway in Washington, D.C., in 1990, wounding 30 drivers or passengers, including a girl who suffered irreversible brain damage. The attackers were convicted of “assault with intent to murder” and each sentenced to 40 years in prison. The judge declined to view the attack as a “rite of passage.”

An editorial in The Washington Post at the time correctly asked, “What’s the difference between assault with a deadly weapon—a shooting—and assault with rocks that hit cars at potentially lethal speeds?” That’s a question that J Street and the folks at The New York Times should consider, too. I would be interested in their answer.

(full article online)

Rewards for rock-throwers

A few years ago, an Egyptian lawyer and part-time conspiracy theorist sued his former president, Hosni Mubarak, for failing to "reclaim" the bustling Israeli city of Eilat for Egypt.

He is hardly the only Egyptian who wants to divvy up Israel. In a country raised on hatred for Jews and their state, and where a majority believes the mere existence of Israel violates Palestinian rights, it not surprising that many are drawn to the claim that Eilat is rightfully Egyptian. Some Egyptian leaders, more magnanimous in their immoderation, have rebutted these calls: The city is not Egyptian, they say. It is Palestinian.

(full article online)

The city is not Egyptian, they say. It is Palestinian.
The 1949 UN Armistice Agreements (That Israel signed.) say that territory is Palestine.

(full article online)

The 1949 UN Armistice Agreements (That Israel signed.) say that territory is Palestine.

The "country of Pal'istan"?

(full article online)

I don't know. They just said Palestine with no other words attached.

(full article online)

Of course. The general geographic area of Palestine was not unknown. How strange that the invention of your imaginary "country of Pal'istan" was left to the imaginings of people like you,

(full article online)

Of course. The general geographic area of Palestine was not unknown. How strange that the invention of your imaginary "country of Pal'istan" was left to the imaginings of people like you,
The armistice agreements also referenced Palestine's international borders.

Try again.

(full article online)

Try again.
Yes, one can references to The Bible Belt here in The Great Satan™ with references to the borders of the Bible Belt. The Bible Belt is a geographic area, not a "country".

Yes, you have cut and pasted that blurb many times. We're still left waitng for some indication when your Magical Kingdom of Disney Pally'land ever became your imagined "country of Pally'land".

Like many terrorists, Odeh has intended to use the US court system as a platform to push propaganda. The judge pointed out that this all has nothing to do with her lying on her immigration application and stopped her. (Odeh still got her full statement published in anti-Israel media.)

What I hadn't noticed until now (although of course Legal Insurrection noticed this in 2014) was that Odeh had directly admitted to a role in British Consulate bombing in 1969 that her supporters claim she was tortured into confessing. I have already shown that her friend admitted on video Rasmea's involvement specifically in the supermarket bombing, but Rasmea herself admitted that she was involved in the attempted British Consulate bombing a few days later in a long interview published in the Journal for Palestine Studies in 1980:

" I returned to the West Bank in early 1969 and was arrested on February 28 and accused of involvement in the supermarket explosion in West Jerusalem and another in the British Consulate. We had placed a bomb there to protest Britain's decision to furnish arms to Israel. Actually we placed two bombs, the first was found before it went off so we placed another."

(full article online)

I missed this: Rasmea Odeh admitted role in terror in 1980 interview ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Here’s the rub, though: the Gaza Strip, that other enclave of local Arabs, has been suffering from a severe shortage of medicine and medical supplies which threatens the health of one-third of patients in Gaza, according to Ashraf al-Qudra, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health “The shortage is at 32% for medicines and 38% for medical supplies, which is equivalent to 154 different types of medicines and 342 types of medical disposables,” she told Al Monitor, warning of potential negative repercussions for Gazans’ health should these shortages persist.

(full article online)

Palestinian Authority Donates Medicine to Venezuela while Gaza Faces Pharmaceutical Crisis | The Jewish Press | David Israel | 28 Av 5777 – August 20, 2017 | JewishPress.com

Ilan Pappe is no “historian.”

But that’s not my opinion: it’s actually his.

Ilan Pappe has long acknowledged that he is not objective and cares little about factual accuracy. He readily admits that ideology drives his historical writings and statements. And his ideology can be simply summed up: Israel is illegitimate and should be the target of international sanctions until it is dismantled as a Jewish state.

In short, by his own admission he is an ideology driven advocate, which by its very definition, means he is not a historian. Actual professional historians are driven by a love for research regardless of what it may reveal, not by a specific agenda.

(full article online)

Why Did CSM Call an Anti-Israel Ideologue a 'Historian?' | HonestReporting

Seems simple enough - the contrived Moslem Rage™ meme is just an excuse for Moslems to behave like social misfits, self-hating psychopaths. The routine killings across Europe by Islamics makes it plain that there can be no peace between Islam and the Enlightened West.

Fatah and Hamas say Israel is the threat to a sacred Muslim mosque, yet Arab gunmen defiled it.

Terror at the Temple Mount Puts the Lie to Palestinian Rage

For years, the most delicate dispute in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been the status of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The Al Aqsa Mosque sits on the spot from which Muslims believe Mohammed ascended to heaven. At its base are the remains of the outer wall of the second Jewish Temple.

This is why Friday's terror attack on this sacred ground is so important.

It's hard to think of a worse debasement of a holy place than for armed gunmen in the middle of a shooting spree to flee to it for sanctuary. Add to this the fact the Jerusalem police now say there were guns hidden in the Temple Mount complex at the time.

The Armistice Agreements (which Israel signed as the government of Palestine) reference Palestine's (Israel's) international borders. Oh my, that is inconvenient for your claim that Israel has no borders, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back