All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

Has anybody ever seen a people so depraved in the history of mankind?

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets for a second time in one of its schools UNRWA

As a matter of fact, using human beings as guinea pigs for the marketing purposes is far lower than resisting the world's oldest, most brutal, genocidal & foreign funded Occupation.

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
WRMEA The Lab Israel Tests Weapons Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
EXCERPT "
Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank."CONTINUED

And....

“The Israeli Lab and the Palestinian Guinea Pigs”
The Israeli Lab and the Palestinian Guinea Pigs Dissident Voice
EXCERPT “In The Lab, Director Yotam Feldman exposes the Israeli military industry and its operation
The Lab makes it evidently clear that the Palestinian civilian population in the West Bank and Gaza have become test subjects for Israeli tactics, weaponry and fighting philosophy.

The destruction of the Palestinians has now been transformed into a very profitable industry. We are dealing here with nothing short of highly calculated murder.”CONTINUED

Don't forget your Kosher Popcorn, lil' fella

I see when You write "EXPERTS" using capitals it immediately turns out
to be trustworthy.

They are against genocide but their population flourishes in numbers,
they DON"T DIE because joooos make money on their life. The jooos have calculated and calculated so well that while those balestinians DIE in a "genocide" their numbers MULTIPLY.

I have an even better idea- they kill 'em just to see who they can make alive again...You know Israeli's famous medicine.

Lets see now.

Fact 1 according to the Mandate of Palestine Jordan was in Palestine, and only became autonomous in 1945 when the British granted them full independence.

Fact 2 over 50% of gaza in open country and uninhabited. A simple look on Google Earth will confirm this.

Want to stop now while you are so far behind

I prefer to credibly document my assertions for the sake of honesty before prematurely proclaiming myself the "Victor"

Documented Fact 1. It may surprise you to know that the Region called Palestine has been around long before 1945 while "....Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”* in 1946.

You're welcome to state that Italy is China & be equally creative but wrong.

"Palestine"
Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה Palestina) is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. It is sometimes considered to include adjoining territories. The name was used by Ancient Greek writers, and was later used for the Roman province Syria Palaestina, the Byzantine Palaestina Prima, and the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Jund Filastin.”CONTINUED

* "Jordan"
EXCERPT “After the post–World War I division of West Asia by Britain and France, the Emirate of Transjordan was officially recognized by the Council of the League of Nations in 1922. In 1946, Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”CONTINUED

Documented Fact # 2. While looking at NY, NY on Google Earth, I didn't see any people either & saw many wide open spaces so why don't you head on up and stake out your claim......let me know how that works out for you.

However, according to the U.N.: “With a population numbering 1.4 million it (Gaza) is one of the most densely populated areas in the world" (1)

(1)
“United Nations Development Programme”
Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
http://www.undp.ps/en/aboutundp/aboutpalpp.html
EXCERPT “With a population numbering 1.4 million it is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Gaza is highly urbanised with the bulk of the population living in cities, towns and eight crowded refugee camps, home to over 800,000 refugees.”CONTINUED

If Gaza is so sparsely populated, Israel must have targeted civilians to have killed over 2,200 of them last year.

Read & learn

Actually I have facts and you have bullshit on top of bullshit.

Using school, hospitals, and mosques to store and shoot rockets from? How depraved are these Paliscumians.

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals mosques and schools - The Washington Post

The United Nations has found troves of rockets hidden in three of its schools since the conflict began. “We condemn the group or groups who endangered civilians by placing these munitions in our school,” Chris Gunness, spokesman for the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, said in statement published Wednesday.

The international organization also found 20 additional rockets at another of its schools during an inspection, calling it one more “flagrant violation of the inviolability” of the premises.

During one short-lived lull in rocket fire, The Washington Post’s William Booth saw a “group of men” at a mosque in northern Gaza. They said they had returned to clean up glass from shattered windows. “But they could be seen moving small rockets into the mosque,” Booth wrote. He also reported that Shifa Hospital in Gaza City had “become a de facto headquarters for Hamas leaders, who can be seen in the hallways and offices.”

Wall Street Journal reporter Nick Casey tweeted an image of a Hamas spokesman giving an interview at a Gaza hospital. With the shelling, “You have to wonder … how patients at Shifa hospital feel as Hamas uses it as a safe place to see media.” The tweet was later deleted.

According to longtime Middle East analyst Matthew Levitt, Hamas has long planted weapons in areas inhabited by vulnerable residents. “It happens in schools,” he wrote in Middle East Quarterly. “Hamas has buried caches of arms and explosives under its own kindergarten playgrounds,” referencing a 2001 State Department report that said a Hamas leader was arrested after “additional explosives in a Gaza kindergarten” were discovered.
Oh look...more worthless media sources....
What other sources would he use? You expect hims to use biased Islamic sources like you do?

He claimed media sources were worthless; just pointing out he uses them all the time. Don't recall ever using a non historical Islamic source, care to point that out to me?

You promoted a site that used the MEDIA as its primary method of keeping STATISTICS on terrorist events. Obviously you are too much of a dumb shithead and committed false propagandist to know the difference. You even acknowledged its uselessness by making it look like its a U.S. Govt. site. Even operating as MonkeyNazi's sock, you still have nothing but lies and bullshit.

Has anybody ever seen a people so depraved in the history of mankind?

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets for a second time in one of its schools UNRWA

As a matter of fact, using human beings as guinea pigs for the marketing purposes is far lower than resisting the world's oldest, most brutal, genocidal & foreign funded Occupation.

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
WRMEA The Lab Israel Tests Weapons Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
EXCERPT "
Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank."CONTINUED

And....

“The Israeli Lab and the Palestinian Guinea Pigs”
The Israeli Lab and the Palestinian Guinea Pigs Dissident Voice
EXCERPT “In The Lab, Director Yotam Feldman exposes the Israeli military industry and its operation
The Lab makes it evidently clear that the Palestinian civilian population in the West Bank and Gaza have become test subjects for Israeli tactics, weaponry and fighting philosophy.

The destruction of the Palestinians has now been transformed into a very profitable industry. We are dealing here with nothing short of highly calculated murder.”CONTINUED

Don't forget your Kosher Popcorn, lil' fella

Ha ha ha. I quote Washington post and UN findings and this IslamoNazi terrorist worshiping freak quotes articles from a site that contains articles like this:

Dissident Voice: A radical newsletter in the struggle for peace and social justice :cuckoo:

The Right to the Truth about the Mass Killings of 11 September 2001 Dissident Voice :cuckoo:

The NSA s 9 11 Cover-Up Dissident Voice :cuckoo:

10 Reasons to Pray for AIPAC s Decline Dissident Voice :cuckoo:

Conclusion, this PaliNazi supporter is yet another one that's fulla shit.

to be trustworthy.

they DON"T DIE because joooos make money on their life. The jooos have calculated and calculated so well that while those balestinians DIE in a "genocide" their numbers MULTIPLY.

I have an even better idea- they kill 'em just to see who they can make alive again...You know Israeli's famous medicine.

Have your toilet ready to flush down anything Grau posts down the Mecca.

to be trustworthy.

Have your toilet ready to flush down anything Grau posts down the Mecca.

I thought it could be monte posting under another screen name as I have seen no posts from monte for a while now.

I prefer to credibly document my assertions for the sake of honesty before prematurely proclaiming myself the "Victor"

Documented Fact 1. It may surprise you to know that the Region called Palestine has been around long before 1945 while "....Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”* in 1946.

"Palestine"
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה Palestina) is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. It is sometimes considered to include adjoining territories. The name was used by Ancient Greek writers, and was later used for the Roman province Syria Palaestina, the Byzantine Palaestina Prima, and the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Jund Filastin.”CONTINUED

* "Jordan"
EXCERPT “After the post–World War I division of West Asia by Britain and France, the Emirate of Transjordan was officially recognized by the Council of the League of Nations in 1922. In 1946, Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”CONTINUED

Documented Fact # 2. While looking at NY, NY on Google Earth, I didn't see any people either & saw many wide open spaces so why don't you head on up and stake out your claim......let me know how that works out for you.

However, according to the U.N.: “With a population numbering 1.4 million it (Gaza) is one of the most densely populated areas in the world" (1)

(1)
EXCERPT “With a population numbering 1.4 million it is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Gaza is highly urbanised with the bulk of the population living in cities, towns and eight crowded refugee camps, home to over 800,000 refugees.”CONTINUED

If Gaza is so sparsely populated, Israel must have targeted civilians to have killed over 2,200 of them last year.

Read & learn

Using school, hospitals, and mosques to store and shoot rockets from? How depraved are these Paliscumians.

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals mosques and schools - The Washington Post

The United Nations has found troves of rockets hidden in three of its schools since the conflict began. “We condemn the group or groups who endangered civilians by placing these munitions in our school,” Chris Gunness, spokesman for the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, said in statement published Wednesday.

The international organization also found 20 additional rockets at another of its schools during an inspection, calling it one more “flagrant violation of the inviolability” of the premises.

During one short-lived lull in rocket fire, The Washington Post’s William Booth saw a “group of men” at a mosque in northern Gaza. They said they had returned to clean up glass from shattered windows. “But they could be seen moving small rockets into the mosque,” Booth wrote. He also reported that Shifa Hospital in Gaza City had “become a de facto headquarters for Hamas leaders, who can be seen in the hallways and offices.”

Wall Street Journal reporter Nick Casey tweeted an image of a Hamas spokesman giving an interview at a Gaza hospital. With the shelling, “You have to wonder … how patients at Shifa hospital feel as Hamas uses it as a safe place to see media.” The tweet was later deleted.

According to longtime Middle East analyst Matthew Levitt, Hamas has long planted weapons in areas inhabited by vulnerable residents. “It happens in schools,” he wrote in Middle East Quarterly. “Hamas has buried caches of arms and explosives under its own kindergarten playgrounds,” referencing a 2001 State Department report that said a Hamas leader was arrested after “additional explosives in a Gaza kindergarten” were discovered.
What other sources would he use? You expect hims to use biased Islamic sources like you do?

He claimed media sources were worthless; just pointing out he uses them all the time. Don't recall ever using a non historical Islamic source, care to point that out to me?

You promoted a site that used the MEDIA as its primary method of keeping STATISTICS on terrorist events. Obviously you are too much of a dumb shithead and committed false propagandist to know the difference. You even acknowledged its uselessness by making it look like its a U.S. Govt. site. Even operating as MonkeyNazi's sock, you still have nothing but lies and bullshit.

"Wrong again Rude-ee" strikes again. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security disagrees with him and thinks START is a valuable resource, at leat well thought of enough to be classed as a centre of excellence.

"Statistical information contained in the Global Terrorism Database is based on reports from a variety of open media sources. Information is not added to the GTD unless and until we have determined the sources are credible. Users should not infer any additional actions or results beyond what is presented in a GTD entry and specifically, users should not infer an individual associated with a particular incident was tried and convicted of terrorism or any other criminal offense. If new documentation about an event becomes available, an entry may be modified, as necessary and appropriate.

The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) makes the GTD available via this online interface in an effort to increase understanding of terrorist violence so that it can be more readily studied and defeated."

National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) is one of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Centres of Excellence Centers of Excellence Homeland Security"

to be trustworthy.

He wrote "EXERPTS" - a short extract from a film, broadcast, or piece of music or writing, not EXPERTS - persons who are very knowledgeable about or skilful in a particular area.

happy to help.

"Wrong again Rude-ee" strikes again. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security disagrees with him and thinks START is a valuable resource, at leat well thought of enough to be classed as a centre of excellence.

"Statistical information contained in the Global Terrorism Database is based on reports from a variety of open media sources. Information is not added to the GTD unless and until we have determined the sources are credible. Users should not infer any additional actions or results beyond what is presented in a GTD entry and specifically, users should not infer an individual associated with a particular incident was tried and convicted of terrorism or any other criminal offense. If new documentation about an event becomes available, an entry may be modified, as necessary and appropriate.

The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) makes the GTD available via this online interface in an effort to increase understanding of terrorist violence so that it can be more readily studied and defeated."

National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) is one of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Centres of Excellence Centers of Excellence Homeland Security"

More bullshit from Monte's sock. Your stupid idiotic site says "information isn't added until "we" verify it". Who's "we"?! I bets it's a bunch of assholes like you. Ha ha ha. You gotta love these Pali Nazi terrorist worshipers. They don't even realize how stupid and ignorant they look.

The link you originally quoted had nothing to do with the govt. site you are listing now, by its own admission it uses ONLY "media sources" to gather stats on terrorist events. That's just about the worst way to gather such data.

Last edited:
How many people here really know how IDF soldiers think and how things even work in our military?

Most people here are rumor-fed and don't know jack.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Over the decades I've been fortunate enough to maintain contacts made around the world & through old friends. After enjoying the generous hospitality from others around the world, I feel obligated to provide the same for others far away from home.
A little over 3 weeks ago I hosted a dinner party that included 4 higher ranking IDF & US Military Officers (O5 - 6+). Other similar events have included Iranian, Greek, British & Palestinian MDs & authors.
I will only say that the majority of the IDF officers were not happy with the policies of the Netanyahu government or the Rightward direction of Israel's general society & troublesome, violent "Settler-Terrorists"

Many ethical & decent Israelis both in the military & out are beginning to express sentiments quite openly ("Breaking the Silence", B'tselem etc)

“Netanyahu a 'Danger' to Israel, Say 200 Israeli Veterans”
Netanyahu a Danger to Israel Say 200 Israeli Veterans

It's no secret that most all people of all nationalities have much in common& want the same things, the shame of War Crimes, Ethnic Cleansing, Violence & danger to their families are not among them.

How many people here really know how IDF soldiers think and how things even work in our military?

Over the decades I've been fortunate enough to maintain contacts made around the world & through old friends. After enjoying the generous hospitality from others around the world, I feel obligated to provide the same for others far away from home.
A little over 3 weeks ago I hosted a dinner party that included 4 higher ranking IDF & US Military Officers (O5 - 6+). Other similar events have included Iranian, Greek, British & Palestinian MDs & authors.
I will only say that the majority of the IDF officers were not happy with the policies of the Netanyahu government or the Rightward direction of Israel's general society & troublesome, violent "Settler-Terrorists"

Many ethical & decent Israelis both in the military & out are beginning to express sentiments quite openly ("Breaking the Silence", B'tselem etc)

It's no secret that most all people of all nationalities have much in common& want the same things, the shame of War Crimes, Ethnic Cleansing, Violence & danger to their families are not among them.

I've met Obama Bin Laden and he told me he eats pork every Friday and sleeps with underage armadillos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B'tselem and Breaking the silence- are one organization living of foreign money. Those lefty-socialist are beyond happy to join the IDF just to have SOME credibility in bashing it afterwards. SO GIVE US A BREAK.

Not to say that crimes don't occur in the army, any army. We'd be more than happy to be in a situation where we only needed a small portion of the population to serve in the army- not our choice.

-------------

As usual, you have absolutely nothing to support your racist ravings.

How can other Palestinian children serve as "Shields" when IDF targets any & all civilians:

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag witnesses say McClatchy DC

“IDF "Child Killing Unit" Speaks Out”
IDF Child Killing Unit Speaks Out

“‘My first bullet, his last breath’: Instagram reveals dark side of Israeli army (PHOTOS)”
My first bullet his last breath Instagram reveals dark side of Israeli army PHOTOS RT News

“Israel used Palestinian minors as human shields, detain and torture - UN”
Israel used Palestinian minors as human shields detain and torture - UN RT News

. . . . . . . . .

The only things that are "Unbelievable" are your redundant, bigoted & easily debunked blatant falsehoods.

Get over it, the depraved animals use their own people as human shields. They even admit to it.

Conclusive Proof Hamas Uses Palestinians as Human Shields Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Hamas DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as human shields Daily Mail Online

Indian TV Crew Catches Hamas Firing Rocket From Densely Populated Area

FINNISH REPORTER SAYS HAMAS FIRING ROCKETS FROM SHIFA HOSPITA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"EXTRA, EXTRA....LAUGH ALL ABOUT IT!!!"

Please, everybody check out "Pouty Roudy's" "Sources"

The original source for the unsupported claims of a Finnish "Reporter" is:

"TUNDRA TABLOIDS"
HELSINGIN SANOMAT LETS IT SLIP REPORTER ADMITS HAMAS FIRING ROCKETS FROM SHIFA HOSPITAL BACK PARKING LOT ..

"Tundra Tabloids also reports that: "Jordan is Palestine"....

And...

"Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian just Waiting to Get Out"

By the way:

That ".....Densely Populated Area" observed by alert Indian Reporter would be all of Gaza

Keep 'em coming lil' fella , we could use the laughs

Lets see now.

Fact 1 according to the Mandate of Palestine Jordan was in Palestine, and only became autonomous in 1945 when the British granted them full independence.

Fact 2 over 50% of gaza in open country and uninhabited. A simple look on Google Earth will confirm this.

Want to stop now while you are so far behind

"Palestine"

* "Jordan"

(1)

Read & learn

The region known as Palestine was invented by the Romans in about 70 C.E. as in insult to the Jews.

Does not alter the fact that over 50% of gaza is unoccupied open land, and that is where the terrorists should be firing their illegal weapons from.

No targeting at all if hamas insist on firing illegal weapons from occupied civilian areas then they will be held accountable for the deaths of 2,200 terrorists/militia/human shields.

You should read the IHL, Geneva conventions and learn the true facts instead of touting islamonazi propaganda, blood libels and lies.

---------------------

1. If you can't read the credible sources I've already posted, get some help.
If you won't read them, there's no point in my responding:

"Palestine"
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη

It's generally accepted that the Greeks preceded (came before) the Romans.

Either way, the Native Arabic Christian Residents of Palestine are genetically connected to pre- Canaanite residents:

“Palestinian people”
Palestinians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT“Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19”"CONTINUED

2. It doesn't matter where Hamas operates their legal Resistance,(1) IDF targets civilians & destroys life sustaining infrastructure anyway (SEE PLAN DALET)

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-353/comments/

“Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals (Video)”
Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals Video Your News Wire

“Despite truce, Gaza fishermen under fire at sea”
Despite truce Gaza fishermen under fire at sea The National

“Video: Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers”Video Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

. . . . . . . . . . .
The Netanyahu Regime has made it clear that it prefers the status quo (killing Palestinians) to making peace by its relentless, internationally condemned, "Peace Busting" Settlement Expansionism

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya alon I am not looking for a solution I am looking for a way to manage the conflict 972 Magazine

. . . . . . . .
(1)
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
BY: Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT ""Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED

I've met Obama Bin Laden and he told me he eats pork every Friday and sleeps with underage armadillos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B'tselem and Breaking the silence- are one organization living of foreign money. Those lefty-socialist are beyond happy to join the IDF just to have SOME credibility in bashing it afterwards. SO GIVE US A BREAK.

Not to say that crimes don't occur in the army, any army. We'd be more than happy to be in a situation where we only needed a small portion of the population to serve in the army- not our choice.

----------------

The proof of Genocidal intent on the part of Israel is in the choice of the Netanyahu Regime etc to use illegal experimental Chemical, Genotoxic, D.U. ordinance & D.I.M.E. Bombs on a civilian population is proof of their intent to Exterminate and Expel all native non Jews aka Genocide.

These banned weapons kill on a wide scale, are lethal, have no known treatment and continue to kill over a period of Generations.

Israel's response is to ban the experienced medical personnel that may be able to find a cure.

“Israel shuts Dr Gilbert out from Gaza for life”
Israel shuts Dr Gilbert out from Gaza for life - The Local
EXCERPT “Now the Israeli government is stating that Gilbert is banned for security reasons, according to an email from the Norwegian embassy in Tel Aviv. The embassy took up the case on Gilbert's behalf after he was refused entry last month.” CONTINUED

Your attempts to justify blatant Genocide are inexcusably sadistic & depraved.

----------------

The proof of Genocidal intent on the part of Israel is in the choice of the Netanyahu Regime etc to use illegal experimental Chemical, Genotoxic, D.U. ordinance & D.I.M.E. Bombs on a civilian population is proof of their intent to Exterminate and Expel all native non Jews aka Genocide.

These banned weapons kill on a wide scale, are lethal, have no known treatment and continue to kill over a period of Generations.

Israel's response is to ban the experienced medical personnel that may be able to find a cure.

EXCERPT “Now the Israeli government is stating that Gilbert is banned for security reasons, according to an email from the Norwegian embassy in Tel Aviv. The embassy took up the case on Gilbert's behalf after he was refused entry last month.” CONTINUED

This is so silly. Islamic terrorist huggers frequently hurl screeching complaints of some "genocide" being perpetrated against the "Palestinians". I had understood that genocide suggested a declining population, not an exploding one... oops, maybe using "Palestinian" and "exploding" in the same sentence is not such a good idea.

Maybe understand the terms you use before using such terms in silly, meaningless cut and paste.

----------------

How many balestinians lived in Gaza in '67?
How many balestinians live there now?

Grau be careful for You unknowingly support
spreading the TRUTH...

Let's compare evidence?

----------------

This is so silly. Islamic terrorist huggers frequently hurl screeching complaints of some "genocide" being perpetrated against the "Palestinians". I had understood that genocide suggested a declining population, not an exploding one... oops, maybe using "Palestinian" and "exploding" in the same sentence is not such a good idea.

Maybe understand the terms you use before using such terms in silly, meaningless cut and paste.

---------------
You understood wrong.

I suppose you consider the various "holocausts" throughout history to be silly or are you among the racist "Selectively Outraged" hypocrites who whine & howl about the mass slaughter of one Ethnic Group / Religion yet find the slaughter of another amusing.

First of all, I said "Genocidal intent " which is precisely the agenda of Israel's Right wing element.

The various Zionist Regimes that have been Exterminating Palestine's native residents easily qualify as Terrorists as Palestinians have been driven from their homes of generations into 2 ruthlessly occupied ghettos.

If you understood what qualifies as Genocide, you'd know that the effect on overall population is not a factor.

From the 1930s up to the late 1949s, the world's Jewish population actually increased slightly yet some people insist that it was an example of Genocide.

Until there is an equitable, durable & just Peace with the Palestinians, Israelis & Jews around the world will continue to lack the security the many ethical & decent Jews deserve.

----------------

---------------
You understood wrong.

I suppose you consider the various "holocausts" throughout history to be silly or are you among the racist "Selectively Outraged" hypocrites who whine & howl about the mass slaughter of one Ethnic Group / Religion yet find the slaughter of another amusing.

First of all, I said "Genocidal intent " which is precisely the agenda of Israel's Right wing element.

The various Zionist Regimes that have been Exterminating Palestine's native residents easily qualify as Terrorists as Palestinians have been driven from their homes of generations into 2 ruthlessly occupied ghettos.

If you understood what qualifies as Genocide, you'd know that the effect on overall population is not a factor.

From the 1930s up to the late 1949s, the world's Jewish population actually increased slightly yet some people insist that it was an example of Genocide.

Until there is an equitable, durable & just Peace with the Palestinians, Israelis & Jews around the world will continue to lack the security the many ethical & decent Jews deserve.

There was no increase during the 1930's. Only in the last few years, has the population increased a bit.

----------------

---------------
You understood wrong.

1.Right wing genocide? Please refer me to such an organization so I can report on them to a court.

2.I've heard about the increase if jewish population during 30-40's
but please show me an official source.

3. Hitler openly declared the genocide of many peoples, documented the process and so on...anything alike here?

4.Jews never had long-terms of security after exile-NEVER,
Even before arabs invented the 'balstinians'. Peace cannot be reached
because a muslim can't be friends, can't trust or sign a treaty for more than 10 years at a time with a jooooooo. And there's always the option of Taqqhya...research it.
So SECURITY is a vague term especially for a HEBREW person...well anybody.

I think Jefferson said:
"Those who sell their freedom for SECURITY, deserve nor Freedom
or SECURITY".....wise man.

"Peace" and 'islam' derive from the same root- S.L.M.
Islam is simply submission to alla. Peace with Islam comes only from SUBMISSION.

If You wanna submit then "peace be upon You".
Don't bull us with Your solutions in the ME while sitting some thousands of miles away.

----------------

---------------
You understood wrong.

----------------

---------------
You understood wrong.

Well firstly, you cliché's and slogans about "intent", in regard to your silly "genocide" comments are pointless. The very fact that Israel has conceded land in exchange for peace with the retrograde moslem states it adjoins should clear up your befuddlement on that issue.

Secondly, The State of Israel has returned and withdrawn from captured territory greater than the size of Israel itself--Sinai, Egyptian land west of the Nile, land east of the Golan to the suburbs of Damascus, southern Lebanon, Gaza; and,

the expressed governmental policy of the State of Israel is to trade land for a secured peace with her neighbors, including the so-called "Palestinians."
It is a conclusion only of oslamic terroristn hugers to suggest that Israel has "genocidal intent" by giving back territory captured in war.

Thirdly, we have the continued issue of Israel's broader relations with its muhammedan neighbors. These are, to put it mildly, less than satisfactory. Not one of the surrounding moslem states is currently willing to concede Israel's right to exist as a sovereign state without demanding concessions. Even Egypt, signatory of the famous Camp David Accords, has backed away from the mildly pro-Israel stance which Anwar Sadat's government had attained and led to his murder at the hand of the muslim brotherhood.

Yet it's been observed many times, by many commentators:

• That the Islamic states refuse to accept Palestinian refugees;

• That Israel's succor toward the Palestinians exceeds that of all the world's Islamic states put together;

• That Moslems in Israel proper enjoy far more rights, better protected, than the residents of the Palestinian zones;

• And that the Islamic states of the Middle East have made it mortally dangerous to be a Jew anywhere in that region except Israel.
Clearly, the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are most significant regionally as a flail with which the Middle Eastern Moslem satrapies flog Israel. Those states are not interested in a "solution" to the "Palestinian problem;" they seek the destruction of Israel, and will be satisfied with nothing less.

You should educate yourself about these issues. Read the Hamas Charter. It's an instructive guide to islamist fascism and the goals of your heroes in Hamas'istan.

More bullshit from Monte's sock. Your stupid idiotic site says "information isn't added until "we" verify it". Who's "we"?! I bets it's a bunch of assholes like you. Ha ha ha. You gotta love these Pali Nazi terrorist worshipers. They don't even realize how stupid and ignorant they look.

The link you originally quoted had nothing to do with the govt. site you are listing now, by its own admission it uses ONLY "media sources" to gather stats on terrorist events. That's just about the worst way to gather such data.

START look them up, here, I'll give you a hand START.umd.edu

"Statistical information contained in the Global Terrorism Database is based on reports from a variety of open media sources"

This is one of the open media sources they use: FBI Reports and Publications

Whoever "they" are, the Department of Homeland Security thinks they're a credible source, so rant on, you just end up looking more and more stupid.

Happy to help. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back