All in all.....Its been a bad year for Republicans

Nice retort....but Republicans have been trying their sky is falling prediction for four years

Your "Obama must fail" is getting tiresome

well obama has failed. getting reelected does not mean that his first 4 years weren't a failure. are we better off than we were? no has the economy improved? no Is unemployment down? no Have we reduced our spending? no do we really have health care reform? no.

Keep up the chant

Nobody outside of FoxNation buys into it

So, unemployment is down we don't have $6,000,000,000,000 in new debt, we have real healthcare reform? You're buying that?

:lol:

2012 is over

What do Republicans have to look forward to in 2013?

Increased tax rates on their beloved 2%
Solidifying of Obamacare
A slowly improving economy
Immigration reform
Supreme Court knocking down DOMA
Two new Supreme Court justices

So what will Republicans do about it? If they are smart, they will jump onboard and start making things better in this country. Republicans have a lot they can contribute to the country if they are only willing to compromise. Give in a little and you, in return will get a little.

What do I think Rebublicans will do? Double down on obstructionism

Hey genius, you know what "they" have to look forward to? The same damned thing that you do. Whatever happens you have to live with the consequences along with "them".

You're such a partisan hack that you can't see beyond the nose on your face.

Well...what are Republicans going to do about it?

Are they going to help the nation in moving forward or continue to block all legislative actions?

What Republicans could have accomplished in the last four years

Helped build a comprehensive national healthcare system that did not have to be called Obamacare
Helped balance the budget
Pass effective jobs programs
Develop a balanced energy program

All it would have taken is a minimal amount of compromise. Instead, we got four years of obstruction

The Republican led blockade of Congress led to the least effective Congress in history. They were incapable of even passing the most mundane bills needed to keep the country going.

What do Republicans have to offer for the next four years?

What is your agenda? America wants to know?

Otherwise you want the REPs or Conservatives to act just like a liberal... No.. sorry...

Your healthcare and your upkeep is your personal responsibility
Maybe you might want to ask that of your DEMs... and not just a balanced budget, but also all aspects of government spending and an amendment to prevent overspending
Your job is your responsibility as an adult.. you can pass business friendly legislation to have business with an easier time expanding and making money, and they will create jobs... but government itself does not create jobs except government jobs that suck off the taxpayers
The technologies power companies research are on them.. IT IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONALLY CHARGED GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY

Rush Limbaugh is a key member of the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. He gets to say all the things that actual politicians are not allowed to say...then they get to disavow what he has said
This case was much worse because of the sheer nastiness of attacks on Fluke
Even Republicans were astonished and Rush was forced to apologize
But it is like unbreaking an egg. Young single women were appalled by the three day attack on Fluke and it turned them against the Republicans

It was a major political blunder by Republicans in 2012

No... you and your ilk assign that role... He is no more a key member of the republican party machine than Sean Penn is to the DEMs

The stance against Fluke were justified... he insisting that employers or groups be forced to provide something against their beliefs was flat out wrong.. and I saw NO attack by anyone within the Republican party or campaign that attacked... An ENTERTAINER attacked, much like you see various LIB entertainers doing CONSTANTLY

You mention that REPs were 'astonished' and evidently pressured Rush... yet you still attribute this to the REPs... you are indeed an idiot

You are still barking up the wrong tree... you want something on the politics of the REP party, STICK TO THE FUCKING REP PARTY, you dimwit

The difference is that the Dems don't line up to embrace Sean Penn or Michael Moore. They just ignore them.

However, Republicans line up to appear on Rush's show no matter what comes out of his mouth. Republicans still pander to avoid the wrath of Rush........Dems do no such thing with Sean Penn

Oh yes they do.. and Rachael Madcow, Thom Hartman, and so many others as well

And no.. .not all of us conservatives or REPs line up to listen to Rush... sorry... you guys on the progressive left seem more fascinated than us... it is you guys who post about him and his show the most

2012 is over

What do Republicans have to look forward to in 2013?

Increased tax rates on their beloved 2%
Solidifying of Obamacare
A slowly improving economy
Immigration reform
Supreme Court knocking down DOMA
Two new Supreme Court justices

So what will Republicans do about it? If they are smart, they will jump onboard and start making things better in this country. Republicans have a lot they can contribute to the country if they are only willing to compromise. Give in a little and you, in return will get a little.

What do I think Rebublicans will do? Double down on obstructionism

Hey genius, you know what "they" have to look forward to? The same damned thing that you do. Whatever happens you have to live with the consequences along with "them".

Are they going to help the nation in moving forward or continue to block all legislative actions?

Helped build a comprehensive national healthcare system that did not have to be called Obamacare

All it would have taken is a minimal amount of compromise. Instead, we got four years of obstruction

The Republican led blockade of Congress led to the least effective Congress in history. They were incapable of even passing the most mundane bills needed to keep the country going.

So many points I could rip you apart on but I just know it's a waste of my time. You'll just repeat more talking points.

Thanks for proving what I said in my previous post even though the words are different.

2012 started with so much promise for the GOP. It was going to be a year when they took control of the White House and Senate. A year when they would kill Obamacare. A year when they would continue their assault on gay rights

What happened?

Against a vulnerable candidate they ran the worst field of Presidential candidates in a generation. They tied up their only credible candidate in an endless primary with endless debates only to pick the guy everyone knew would win anyway. They forced their candidate to pander to the mega rich and social conservatives. They attacked 47% of Americans. They ended up losing 323 to 206

Only having to defend 10 GOP seats, they had a clear path to taking the Senate. The 23 Democrats were vulnerable. They drove away Olympia Snowe and Richard Lugar. They ran candidates who supported banning abortion for rape. They tried to buy elections. They ended up losing two Senate seats rather than winning seats and have jeopardized their chances of taking the Senate in 2014

Republicans were cocky about killing Obamacare. The Conservative stacked Supreme Court would gut the bill, President Romney would do the rest. Justice Roberts ended up saying he would not bear the burden as the man who killed universal healthcare and sided with the liberals. Romney was soundly defeated Obamacare is here to stay

Republicans knew that voters would never vote for gay marriage and pushed for state legislation for an up or down vote. For the first time, voters supported the rights of gays to marry

Yes, 2012 was a bad year for Republicans

you mispelled Americans.

It's fucking hilarious when someone misspells misspelled.

well obama has failed. getting reelected does not mean that his first 4 years weren't a failure. are we better off than we were? no has the economy improved? no Is unemployment down? no Have we reduced our spending? no do we really have health care reform? no.

Keep up the chant

So, unemployment is down we don't have $6,000,000,000,000 in new debt, we have real healthcare reform? You're buying that?

Unemployment when Obama took office....Losing 770,000 jobs a month
Unemployment now...Gaining 150,000 jobs a month

New debt.......$5 trillion
Debt added by Obama programs......$1 trillion
Debt carried over from Bush programs (wars, tax cuts, recession, Medicare Part D) .....$4 trillion

Universal Healthcare before Obama.....none
Universal Healthcare now........Obamacare

Yes...I'm buying that

Keep up the chant

Why yes, and it has nothing to do with this koolaid i just drank lol

So many points I could rip you apart on but I just know it's a waste of my time. You'll just repeat more talking points.

Thanks for proving what I said in my previous post even though the words are different.

Continue to duck if you must

But what is the Republican agenda for the next four years?

Do they have an agenda on what they want to accomplish? Are they willing to give up "just a little" to reach their agenda?

Is blocking Congress really an effective game plan?

Keep up the chant

Debt carried over from Bush programs (wars, tax cuts, recession, Medicare Part D) .....$4 trillion

Yes...I'm buying that

What flavor was your koolaid?

Keep up the chant

Yes...I'm buying that

I was afraid of that.

Yes...I'm buying that

Like the great Casey Stengel once said........You can look it up

Continue to duck if you must

But what is the Republican agenda for the next four years?

Do they have an agenda on what they want to accomplish? Are they willing to give up "just a little" to reach their agenda?

Is blocking Congress really an effective game plan?

I've been down this road with you countless times and it always ends the same way. So I'm doing us BOTH a favor, as well as the board at large and just letting you babble.

You won hero. You're supposed to have the agenda. Where might it be hidden? So far all I see is more of the past 4 years.

Obama proclaiming he's a uniter with solutions and then doing zilch. In fact he will be off on vacation just like the last time as well.

Same old story. His way or no way BUT you guys don't like "no way" which is exactly why the GOP ought to grant your wish of "no way".

Then you own it all. I know, that thought scares you. That's why all the strawman comments about hurting the middle class and it's the GOPs fault.

If the GOP walks, you're on your own. I like the idea. Not choice but better than caving in on principles.

Last edited:

Yes...I'm buying that

Like the great Casey Stengel once said........You can look it up

"Been in this game one-hundred years, but I see new ways to lose 'em I never knew existed before."

why you are right, obama has shown us even new ways to lose

Keep up the chant

Yes...I'm buying that

Debunked crap all over again... except for unconstitutional Obamacare

Yes...I'm buying that

It's constitutional, bitch. Consider yourself debunked:

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT RULED CONSTITUTIONAL | League of Women Voters

Regards from Rosie

Yes...I'm buying that

Regards from Rosie

Bitch.. please show where in the constitution where to power to interpret the constitution is given to the SC.. also please show specifically and completely in the constitution (not ending article 1 section 8 after the word 'welfare') where government was granted the specific power to force purchase or use of a product/service

I will be patiently waiting a long time... and no, granting yourself power beyond what you are granted by the constitution itself does not make it constitutional

Yes...I'm buying that

Unconstitutional?

I don't think so....One of the biggies that killed 2012 for Republicans

Can you imagine if after the election debacle that Republicans could say "At least we killed Obamacare"

They didn't even have that

Regards from Rosie

Bitch.. please show where in the constitution where to power to interpret the constitution is given to the SC.. also please show specifically and completely in the constitution (not ending article 1 section 8 after the word 'welfare') where government was granted the specific power to force purchase or use of a product/service

I will be patiently waiting a long time... and no, granting yourself power beyond what you are granted by the constitution itself does not make it constitutional

Article III | U.S. Constitution | LII / Legal Information Institute

Pay for the service or pay a tax? The Preamble.

It is still constitutional, bitch.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back