All in all.....Its been a bad year for Republicans

2012 started with so much promise for the GOP. It was going to be a year when they took control of the White House and Senate. A year when they would kill Obamacare. A year when they would continue their assault on gay rights

What happened?

Against a vulnerable candidate they ran the worst field of Presidential candidates in a generation. They tied up their only credible candidate in an endless primary with endless debates only to pick the guy everyone knew would win anyway. They forced their candidate to pander to the mega rich and social conservatives. They attacked 47% of Americans. They ended up losing 323 to 206

Only having to defend 10 GOP seats, they had a clear path to taking the Senate. The 23 Democrats were vulnerable. They drove away Olympia Snowe and Richard Lugar. They ran candidates who supported banning abortion for rape. They tried to buy elections. They ended up losing two Senate seats rather than winning seats and have jeopardized their chances of taking the Senate in 2014

Republicans were cocky about killing Obamacare. The Conservative stacked Supreme Court would gut the bill, President Romney would do the rest. Justice Roberts ended up saying he would not bear the burden as the man who killed universal healthcare and sided with the liberals. Romney was soundly defeated Obamacare is here to stay

Republicans knew that voters would never vote for gay marriage and pushed for state legislation for an up or down vote. For the first time, voters supported the rights of gays to marry

Yes, 2012 was a bad year for Republicans

you mispelled Americans.

You misspelled misspelled!!! What??

Unemployment when Obama took office....Losing 770,000 jobs a month
Unemployment now...Gaining 150,000 jobs a month

New debt.......$5 trillion
Debt added by Obama programs......$1 trillion
Debt carried over from Bush programs (wars, tax cuts, recession, Medicare Part D) .....$4 trillion

Universal Healthcare before Obama.....none
Universal Healthcare now........Obamacare

Yes...I'm buying that

Debunked crap all over again... except for unconstitutional Obamacare

Unconstitutional?

I don't think so....One of the biggies that killed 2012 for Republicans

Can you imagine if after the election debacle that Republicans could say "At least we killed Obamacare"

They didn't even have that

obamacare will kill itself. they won't be able to fund it without mushrooming the debt, bleeding seniors dry and destroying medicare. the shit hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet. obama deliberately bought himself time for his relection by pushing its full implementation out to the end of his second term

Unconstitutional?

Can you imagine if after the election debacle that Republicans could say "At least we killed Obamacare"

obamacare will kill itself. they won't be able to fund it without mushrooming the debt, bleeding seniors dry and destroying medicare. the shit hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet. obama deliberately bought himself time for his relection by pushing its full implementation out to the end of his second term

Last gasp by conservatives

"Well maybe we couldn't kill it...but it will never last"

They said the same thing about Social Security for 75 years

Unconstitutional?

funny, they were right about social security

It's constitutional, bitch. Consider yourself debunked:

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT RULED CONSTITUTIONAL | League of Women Voters

Regards from Rosie

Bitch.. please show where in the constitution where to power to interpret the constitution is given to the SC.. also please show specifically and completely in the constitution (not ending article 1 section 8 after the word 'welfare') where government was granted the specific power to force purchase or use of a product/service

I will be patiently waiting a long time... and no, granting yourself power beyond what you are granted by the constitution itself does not make it constitutional

Article III | U.S. Constitution | LII / Legal Information Institute

Pay for the service or pay a tax? The Preamble.

It is still constitutional, bitch.

Regards from Rosie

Copy the link all you want.. it does not grant the power in article 3.. and if you had any sort of brain, you would know that the PREAMBLE is not a grantor of power, but and introduction and invocation

You are indeed an idiot

It is deemed legal... it is not constitutional as there is no power directed within the constitution to have it within our federal government....

All you have to do is show the exact text of the power granted if you think it is there.. and again, don't try the typical ploy of quoting article 1 section 8 and leaving off everything beyond the word 'welfare'

75 years and still going strong

Yea...you conservatives were right...Social Security is going to fail any day now

Just wait

Unemployment when Obama took office....Losing 770,000 jobs a month
Unemployment now...Gaining 150,000 jobs a month

New debt.......$5 trillion
Debt added by Obama programs......$1 trillion
Debt carried over from Bush programs (wars, tax cuts, recession, Medicare Part D) .....$4 trillion

Universal Healthcare before Obama.....none
Universal Healthcare now........Obamacare

Yes...I'm buying that

Unconstitutional?

I will ask you the same thing that has been asked over and over... SHOW THE EXACT TEXT OF THE GRANTING OF THE POWER TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.... that is all you have to do

Unconstitutional?

I will ask you the same thing that has been asked over and over... SHOW THE EXACT TEXT OF THE GRANTING OF THE POWER TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.... that is all you have to do

Do I look like the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to you?

I'm not going to redefine Marbury v Madison for you. It is the law of the land and we have been operating this way for 200 years

Save this shit for your Libertarian friends......they will believe you

75 years and still going strong

Yea...you conservatives were right...Social Security is going to fail any day now

Just wait

no it isn't still going strong. and it has had to keep changing along the way to maintain. and at a cost to the individual. it started out fully gov't funded. then employees contributions were added. then employer contributions. age limits changed. now it's listed as an entitlement. it has onlt survived becasue the individual bears more and more of the cost. individuals now bear more of a cost than they will ever see in return. so it has failed long ago. republicans were absolutely right. as they usually are

Republicans pre 2012

We haveCitizens United
We have voter suppression in place

We can't lose!

Unconstitutional?

Do I look like the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to you?
I'm not going to redefine Marbury v Madison for you. It is the law of the land and we have been operating this way for 200 years

Save this shit for your Libertarian friends......they will believe you

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back