Aliens: Something I've been mulling over lately

Or if they worked in a lower gravity place, like the moon.

What if intelligent life originated on the moon?

And they've been using us ever since? They were our Anunnaki.

They didn't come from deep space. They originated on the moon and are still there, and have been monitoring us ever since. And also, they don't allow us to go back to the moon.

What if intelligent life originated on the moon?

And they've been using us ever since? They were our Anunnaki.

They didn't come from deep space. They originated on the moon and are still there, and have been monitoring us ever since. And also, they don't allow us to go back to the moon.
I think there is some merit to that. Even scrapping the shuttle program and relying on the Russians for "space traveling" looks suspicious.

Just a thought, but what if the "gray aliens" did not originate in another solar system, or in the future?

Assuming they exist, is it possible they evolved on our moon?

I know the obvious arguments. Just asking, because some things regarding their descriptions could fit such a scenario. They obviously would have to be underground dwellers in such a scenario (and in any other I can think of). Keep in mind that what life on Earth requires, is not necessarily what life elsewhere requires to evolve into intelligent beings.

But something simple, like lack of an atmosphere, would require alternate means of communication than sound, like a hive mind or telepathy. Note that grays have no ears based on descriptions... :) I have a few more ideas that I'll share as I flesh them out more. I just thought about this a couple of nights ago. What if they evolved on our moon? Solves a lot of travel questions! :)
They've been living on that new 9th planet we just discovered. And they can survive deep space like tardigrades

And RIP Edgar Mitchell.... Another great human being, who walked on the moon. And has been searching for aliens ever since....

How much more proof do we need?

Do we need them to land on the White House lawn? Because that's not gonna happen. They flew OVER the White House, multiple times. When is enough?

Yet, they land in every corn field around and probe Jethro on a regular basis.

Well, Jethro might like it, ya know? No shit aside, but I'll take a butt probe if I can prove aliens! It's almost time for that butt-probe for me anyway!

But seriously, sealy, I've been talking about tardigrades for years. They are phenomenal in their abilities to survive anything. And what if that life form did not originate on Earth? What if it came from Mars? Or elsewhere? And kick-started animal life on Earth?

Because otherwise, they are very peculiar to animal life on Earth.

tardigrade_eyeofscience_1024.jpg

People that we should trust, have been saying that UFO's are real and they're extra-terrestrial.

People we shouldn't trust, are trying to say it's natural phenomenon.

Why?

Please watch this video of Gordon Cooper saying the truth!

[/QUOTE]

And google Gordon Cooper if you're ignorant enough to not know who he is!

What if the Grays, are actually Moon people? Think about it...

Nobody? Seriously? This thread is my own?!? :)

The thing that always bothered me about witness accounts of the grays is the placement of the eyes. Some people say the eyes are in the front of their heads and some say on the side. If we're talking about evolution that shouldn't happen no matter where they're from.
It depends on if you did a half or a whole of 4 way window pane.

Well, the placement of the eyes solely depends on their natural environment, and what evolution produced for them. Either option (front or side) could be possible, since we see that here on Earth.

Personally, I have never heard of a witness saying the eyes are on the side, but I would be interested in hearing about it. :)

If you have ever heard of Blue Planet Project, it actually says there are over 140 different alien species here and/or visiting us, for various reasons. It's possible one of them has their eyes on the side! Like a flounder! :)

But seriously, the eyes have to be able to see a vast field in order for that species to survive and reproduce, and get to a level of dexterity where they can build tools and spaceships. So there are definitely requirements for aliens (that visit earth).

Personally, my biggest problem with "grays" as we know them, is that they're not strong enough to build the technology needed to get them here. No matter how smart you are, it takes physical strength to create the ship. And even if you're smart enough that you built the technology to automate the building of the ships, you still had to build the automation. So, "grays" are probably us in the future, coming back for some reason. Or they're using slave labor to build/fix the physical automation necessary to create their spaceships.

Forum List

Back