Aliens: Something I've been mulling over lately

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
Just a thought, but what if the "gray aliens" did not originate in another solar system, or in the future?

Assuming they exist, is it possible they evolved on our moon?

I know the obvious arguments. Just asking, because some things regarding their descriptions could fit such a scenario. They obviously would have to be underground dwellers in such a scenario (and in any other I can think of). Keep in mind that what life on Earth requires, is not necessarily what life elsewhere requires to evolve into intelligent beings.

But something simple, like lack of an atmosphere, would require alternate means of communication than sound, like a hive mind or telepathy. Note that grays have no ears based on descriptions... :) I have a few more ideas that I'll share as I flesh them out more. I just thought about this a couple of nights ago. What if they evolved on our moon? Solves a lot of travel questions! :)

Still doesn't explain why they are so into anal probing. Kinky little buggers, aren't they?

The thing that always bothered me about witness accounts of the grays is the placement of the eyes. Some people say the eyes are in the front of their heads and some say on the side. If we're talking about evolution that shouldn't happen no matter where they're from.

The thing that always bothered me about witness accounts of the grays is the placement of the eyes. Some people say the eyes are in the front of their heads and some say on the side. If we're talking about evolution that shouldn't happen no matter where they're from.
Perhaps there are more than one specie of grays. Eyes in front suggest a predictor. Eyes on the side suggest prey.

Perhaps there are more than one specie of grays. Eyes in front suggest a predictor. Eyes on the side suggest prey.

My thought was that they're genetically engineered. Actually, my first thought was that they don't exist.

Just a thought, but what if the "gray aliens" did not originate in another solar system, or in the future?

Assuming they exist, is it possible they evolved on our moon?

I know the obvious arguments. Just asking, because some things regarding their descriptions could fit such a scenario. They obviously would have to be underground dwellers in such a scenario (and in any other I can think of). Keep in mind that what life on Earth requires, is not necessarily what life elsewhere requires to evolve into intelligent beings.

But something simple, like lack of an atmosphere, would require alternate means of communication than sound, like a hive mind or telepathy. Note that grays have no ears based on descriptions... :) I have a few more ideas that I'll share as I flesh them out more. I just thought about this a couple of nights ago. What if they evolved on our moon? Solves a lot of travel questions! :)
Please, do tell.....

• Banned
Well, there is audio of what they saw on the moon during Apollo 11 that was not broadcast to us, during an 11 second blackout.

There is also the famous "There is a Santa Claus" quote. What does SC mean? It means bogies on the other side of the moon.

Work with me slowly, please.

• Banned
Buzz Aldrin says they were there. And he was the 2nd man on the moon, holding the camera!

Gordon Cooper saw them up close and personal. Filed a report along with close-up film. Never to be found again.

You want to believe someone who is completely believable? Listen to Gordon Cooper. An American hero! And my personal hero for saying the truth! Listen to the whole thing, and tell me he's lying....

And RIP Edgar Mitchell.... Another great human being, who walked on the moon. And has been searching for aliens ever since....

How much more proof do we need?

Do we need them to land on the White House lawn? Because that's not gonna happen. They flew OVER the White House, multiple times. When is enough?

Well once you assume grey aliens exist and are here, you can assume anything you want.

You don't have to prove anything b/c I can't disprove it.

so yes, they are real and they somehow build ships, launch them, land on the earth, take people away, return them, and are never seen doing so.

oh, there's no air on the moon, so they somehow live in a void or the moon is actually a giant spaceship that's been orbiting the earth for billions of years.

since we are assuming, the moon is a spaceship, anyone that says otherwise is a racist

I don't believe in ETUFO's. But the evidence and testimony is so abundant, that I have to think it is probable.

So if I work from that, and try to figure out descriptions of aliens throughout history, I get the gray alien.

So why doesn't it have ears? Because it can't hear in an environment that doesn't have an atmosphere. So that means they come from a place with no atmosphere. Pretty simple, right?

Call me fucking Einstein! :)

So if they don't need an atmosphere, what else don't they need?

Meaning stuff that WE need, and assume is necessary for another life form...

I don't believe in ETUFO's. But the evidence and testimony is so abundant, that I have to think it is probable.

So if I work from that, and try to figure out descriptions of aliens throughout history, I get the gray alien.

So why doesn't it have ears? Because it can't hear in an environment that doesn't have an atmosphere. So that means they come from a place with no atmosphere. Pretty simple, right?

On my level of understanding it is hard to imagine life forms in a no atmosphere environment.

To be 100% honest, my biggest argument against gray spindly aliens, is that they need a workforce to build their ships.

Mine the materials, collect them in a central area, and melt them down, and then form them into the required shapes.

It would take a lot of manpower to do that, and they're kinda weak-looking.

Unless, they used us to do the work for them.

On my level of understanding it is hard to imagine life forms in a no atmosphere environment.

Oh, and I completely understand. But consider once we humans invent AI, and a structure to hold it in. That being does not need an atmosphere, nor does it need heat. If it can replicate or clone itself, and protect itself from cosmic rays and objects, by digging itself into the ground, and forming underground cities... (like organisms on earth do)

Then, it would just need a power source for its energy, which is very, very rich on the moon.

To be 100% honest, my biggest argument against gray spindly aliens, is that they need a workforce to build their ships.

Mine the materials, collect them in a central area, and melt them down, and then form them into the required shapes.

It would take a lot of manpower to do that, and they're kinda weak-looking.

Unless, they used us to do the work for them.
Using robots

And just sayin...

The grays kinda blend in nicely with the moon!!! They perfected camouflage!! jus sayin! :)

Oh, and I completely understand. But consider once we humans invent AI, and a structure to hold it in. That being does not need an atmosphere, nor does it need heat. If it can replicate or clone itself, and protect itself from cosmic rays and objects, by digging itself into the ground, and forming underground cities... (like organisms on earth do)

Then, it would just need a power source for its energy, which is very, very rich on the moon.
That could be a dangerous road to go down on with unintended consequences but we are heading that way.

Forum List

Back