Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

So what is the entropy of a stable atom?????
We don't know the answer because Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.
You see, you just throw out concepts you understand nothing about trying to sound authoritative when you pontificate.

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle regarding atoms says the more accurately you know the position of an electron, the less accurately you know its direction. It has NOTHING to do with entropy.
Try to lie again.

No, it's position and momentum... and if you can't know those, you can't measure the absolute value of entropy.
Position and momentum have NOTHING to do with entropy.
Admit it you know nothing about entropy or the uncertainty principle.

Momentum equals mass times velocity, the mass of an electron is known and the velocity of an electron for each orbital is known. So what is so uncertain about the momentum of an electron????

Fuuuuuuck! Okay, I give up! You WIN! You've convinced me! Entropy can equal zero, therefore, the physical universe is eternal and everlasting in a pristine godlike state of divinity! God is the everlasting universe and the everlasting universe is God! BRAVO!

I didn't give you a winner award because I think you richly deserve a much higher award... maybe even some sort of hat or crown?
:laugh2:
:asshole:

We don't know the answer because Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.
You see, you just throw out concepts you understand nothing about trying to sound authoritative when you pontificate.

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle regarding atoms says the more accurately you know the position of an electron, the less accurately you know its direction. It has NOTHING to do with entropy.
Try to lie again.

No, it's position and momentum... and if you can't know those, you can't measure the absolute value of entropy.

Momentum equals mass times velocity, the mass of an electron is known and the velocity of an electron for each orbital is known. So what is so uncertain about the momentum of an electron????

Fuuuuuuck! Okay, I give up! You WIN! You've convinced me! Entropy can equal zero, therefore, the physical universe is eternal and everlasting in a pristine godlike state of divinity! God is the everlasting universe and the everlasting universe is God! BRAVO!

I didn't give you a winner award because I think you richly deserve a much higher award... maybe even some sort of hat or crown?
What you arbitrarily label divinity isn't very reasoned or rational.

Take it up with Eddy, it's HIS argument!

Try to lie again.

Lying shithole!

How has spontaneous generation been debunked?

Spontaneous generation - Wikipedia

Spontaneous generation or anomalous generation is an obsolete body of thought on the ordinary formation of living organisms without descent from similar organisms.

330px-Pasteur%27s_experiment_testing_spontaneous_generation_and_biogenesis.gif

Pasteur invented the swan-necked flask to create an environment known not to grow microorganisms. After sterilizing a nutrient broth in these flasks, he removed the swan necks of the controls. Microorganisms grew only in the controls, refuting spontaneous generation.[1]

And I have responded to you on this before. Pasteur's experiment in no way proves life could not have formed spontaneously here on earth four billion years ago. Pasteur's experiment took place in a controlled environment with a pre-made broth and took place over several weeks. The formation of life here on earth had an unlimited variety of possible places, from hot thermal vents to tide pools, and took place over 100 million years. Are you bright enough to understand the difference?

Pasteur's experiment proves that life cannot emerge in a sterile environment. Biogenesis means life comes from life. I'm bright enough to understand you have NOT explained how life originated from inorganic material. Time does not change physics and principles of science. If life cannot emerge from inorganic material, millions of years don't matter.

This is a fallback position because you can't prove your theory. So you appeal to the non-scientific rationalization that, given enough time, things that aren't scientifically possible could've happened. This is called a "faith based belief" in case you wondered.

Nothing more I can add. Enjoy your day and your life.

Try to lie again.

He didnt describe the phrase "eternal" as being necessarily "divinity" as you have. The word divine has meaning, and time is but a singular factor that doesn't comport with divinity minus the other supporting attributes.

He didnt describe the phrase "eternal" as being necessarily "divinity" as you have. The word divine has meaning, and time is but a singular factor that doesn't comport with divinity minus the other supporting attributes.

Zero entropy = Divinity.

Spontaneous generation or anomalous generation is an obsolete body of thought on the ordinary formation of living organisms without descent from similar organisms.

Pasteur invented the swan-necked flask to create an environment known not to grow microorganisms. After sterilizing a nutrient broth in these flasks, he removed the swan necks of the controls. Microorganisms grew only in the controls, refuting spontaneous generation.[1]

the christianized creationist left out ...

"Typically, the idea was that certain forms such as fleas could arise from inanimate matter such as dust, or that maggots could arise from dead flesh."

- 1st lesson in dealing with the deceitful.

Pasteur invented the swan-necked flask to create an environment known not to grow microorganisms. After sterilizing a nutrient broth in these flasks, he removed the swan necks of the controls. Microorganisms grew only in the controls, refuting spontaneous generation

the christianized (dishonest) creationist would then have you believe as supposedly do they Earth's atmosphere terminates as a swan necked flask.

edit: * be ready next for an even more nauseating reply from - the dark side.

Last edited:

"Typically, the idea was that certain forms such as fleas could arise from inanimate matter such as dust, or that maggots could arise from dead flesh."

Pasteur invented the swan-necked flask to create an environment known not to grow microorganisms. After sterilizing a nutrient broth in these flasks, he removed the swan necks of the controls. Microorganisms grew only in the controls, refuting spontaneous generation

the christianized (dishonest) creationist would then have you believe as supposedly do they Earth's atmosphere terminates as a swan necked flask.

Sorry, it's called Science. I thought most rational adults understood it. My bad!

Just a guess. Chemical reactions of naturally occurring carbon with other elements like hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen.

Sorry, no chemical reaction we know of creates life. It just doesn't happen that way. Life comes from other life. Until you can discover how it originates, all you have is speculation and a faith-based belief in a theory you cannot support.

The main difference between organic and inorganic compounds is in the presence of a carbon atom; organic compounds will contain a carbon atom (and often a hydrogen atom, to form hydrocarbons), while almost all inorganic compounds do not contain either of those two atoms.

Congrats... you just proved organic life is carbon based. That does not explain origin, sorry! When you can show me a repeatable scientific experiment where life is created from inorganic material, then I will accept you've proven how life can originate from inorganic material, it's as simple as that. Until then, I submit you have posited a faith-based theory you cannot support with science.

Sorry, it's called Science. I thought most rational adults understood it. My bad!

the only part not from the dark side ...

just trying to help a fellow spiritualist bossy, I'm sure down deep you understand.

The main difference between organic and inorganic compounds is in the presence of a carbon atom; organic compounds will contain a carbon atom (and often a hydrogen atom, to form hydrocarbons), while almost all inorganic compounds do not contain either of those two atoms.

Congrats... you just proved organic life is carbon based. That does not explain origin, sorry! When you can show me a repeatable scientific experiment where life is created from inorganic material, then I will accept you've proven how life can originate from inorganic material, it's as simple as that. Until then, I submit you have posited a faith-based theory you cannot support with science.
All I did was DEFINE "organic" and "inorganic" compounds.
I "posited" NO theory, faith-based or otherwise. This is your problem, you can't read with comprehension!!!!!

I "posited" NO theory, faith-based or otherwise. This is your problem, you can't read with comprehension!!!!!
Exactly. And "organic compounds", like amino acids, are found on comets, asteroids, meteorites, and probably everywhere in the universe. They formed through Chemistry from natural "inorganic" elements abundant in the universe. They were not created by a "god" on Earth alone to create "life as we know it". So I'm not sure what bossman is trying to say either. He's just trying to find a measure of victory by arguing until we all give up and the thread dies... :)

Exactly. And "organic compounds", like amino acids, are found on comets, asteroids, meteorites, and probably everywhere in the universe. They formed through Chemistry from natural "inorganic" elements abundant in the universe. They were not created by a "god" on Earth alone to create "life as we know it". So I'm not sure what bossman is trying to say either. He's just trying to find a measure of victory by arguing until we all give up and the thread dies... :)
You nailed it!

Just a guess. Chemical reactions of naturally occurring carbon with other elements like hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen.

Sorry, no chemical reaction we know of creates life. It just doesn't happen that way. Life comes from other life. Until you can discover how it originates, all you have is speculation and a faith-based belief in a theory you cannot support.

Sorry, no chemical reaction we know of creates life.

all living organisms begin their existence by an observable life producing chemical reaction.

Life comes from other life.

your knowledge is that specific life reproduces itself not a knowledge of where life comes from ...

no chemical reaction we know of creates life ...

the chemical reaction creating life is observable what is apparent but presently not understood are the metaphysical axioms that allow the reaction to persist creating the physiology for the being to function that when removed causes the same physiology to disappear.

Have you STILL not even attenpted to define, "life"? All this bloviating , dancing, and prancing....and you cant even define it? Weird.

Forum List

Back