Alfie Evans deserves the chance to fight for his life -- Why is the UK determined to let him die?

You folks who THINK you know how the Commonwealth works, better find the most vulnerable in society and ask their opinions. They don't even know what is wrong with this baby yet and they suggest to allow him to die, "with dignity". Easy for someone living to say! Italy even offered to take him, offer him full citizenship in an attempt to save him and the British government make the decision on behalf of the parents. "NO. He cannot leave".

Americans by and large are clueless, and in time, once the massive global push to inject immense global control into your system, this will be the future you stare down on a regular basis and across many private scenarios you don't experience today.

Alfie Evans deserves the chance to fight for his life -- Why is the UK determined to let him die?

In a move that has baffled people around the world, Britain is engaged in a fight with Tom Evans and Kate James to deny life support to their hospitalized 23-month-old son, Alfie – condemning him to death, even though the toddler’s parents want desperately to keep him alive.

Two days ago, Pope Francis stepped in and offered Alfie care in Italy. The Italian government went as far as granting citizenship to Alfie in an attempt to have him immediately transferred to Italy.

But the British hospital where Alife is staying refused to allow the transfer and the parents sought judgement from the Family Division of the High Court in Manchester. A judge ruledTuesday that the toddler, who was taken off life support on Monday, is too ill to travel to Vatican City in Rome for treatment.

Alfie’s parents appealed that ruling to Britain’s Court of Appeal, but on Wednesday three judges on that that court rejected the parent’s request to overturn the lower court ruling denying the transfer of Alfie.
Why not all those who support him send money to keep him on life support?

Right, will my $10 help?

Don't try this. They have an offer, this isn't even something money itself would help, it is a state issue, they are the ones with the resources, expertise and money. The Italians offered to try and save this little boy, I see no good reason why his mother shouldn't try with the right supervision.
You are only one person....add up all the money from all the people following this, and there is a substantial amount. Enough, I'm sure.

You folks who THINK you know how the Commonwealth works, better find the most vulnerable in society and ask their opinions. They don't even know what is wrong with this baby yet and they suggest to allow him to die, "with dignity". Easy for someone living to say! Italy even offered to take him, offer him full citizenship in an attempt to save him and the British government make the decision on behalf of the parents. "NO. He cannot leave".

Americans by and large are clueless, and in time, once the massive global push to inject immense global control into your system, this will be the future you stare down on a regular basis and across many private scenarios you don't experience today.

In a move that has baffled people around the world, Britain is engaged in a fight with Tom Evans and Kate James to deny life support to their hospitalized 23-month-old son, Alfie – condemning him to death, even though the toddler’s parents want desperately to keep him alive.

Two days ago, Pope Francis stepped in and offered Alfie care in Italy. The Italian government went as far as granting citizenship to Alfie in an attempt to have him immediately transferred to Italy.

But the British hospital where Alife is staying refused to allow the transfer and the parents sought judgement from the Family Division of the High Court in Manchester. A judge ruledTuesday that the toddler, who was taken off life support on Monday, is too ill to travel to Vatican City in Rome for treatment.

Alfie’s parents appealed that ruling to Britain’s Court of Appeal, but on Wednesday three judges on that that court rejected the parent’s request to overturn the lower court ruling denying the transfer of Alfie.

The hospital has refused further life support, money or not.
Can't the child be removed from the hospital? Is he a prisoner?
The govt is refusing to let him be transported.
The way i understood it back a few months ago, it was because he could die.. :dunno:

If im not mistaken, they raised bookoos amounts of dinero a few months ago

The hospital has refused further life support, money or not.
Can't the child be removed from the hospital? Is he a prisoner?

Yes. Essentially, he is. The parents have no authority.

Found this at Alfies Army Official

“The reason the Government and hospital want this child to die is that if he reaches his second birthday, then he is entitled to compensation for his vaccine injury. Not only will this cost money, but it will make the reality of vaccine injury very, very public. The pharmaceutical/medical mafia is behind this case for sure. Why do you think the hospital won’t let him transfer to another country? Why do you think they care so much? There is a big reason. Wake up and smell the agenda.”
Alfie was born on May 9, 2016. If he lives, he will turn 2 years old on May 9, 2018. That is 14 days away.

This is what happens when you turn your health and wellness over to your government.

They've turned their safety over to their government too.

You see how well this is working for them.

The British argue the child is too weak to travel. So the alternative is to have him die in England!?!? If the death sentence is assured, the little guy needs a chance! That is the most sorry logic, and people around the world are NOT happy. If this child dies, England is going to lose a great amount of Goodwill. This screams to the world what sort of uncaring system they are allowing.

Remember last year, Trump offered the same to Britian and was rejected, that child died. Now Italy offers the same and they are rejected? How DARE they fooking tell a mother what they can do to save their childs life? The Italian government stepped up to the plate and offered to help, all costs paid, and they are denied!?!?!?

This makes absolutely no sense, it is going to be impossible to justify. At the very least, this mother has the right to try and save her child. Italy will come out looking like generous, people of God looking to save one child, England will look heartless, cruel and oppressive. This story makes my stomach churn.

England is nearing Airstrip One status.

That comes more from the ominous warning the Merseyside Police gave to people commenting on this on social media.

British cops threaten hospital's social media critics as Alfie Evans loses new appeal

Now THAT is Orwellian.

LOL So if I go to Aflie's Army's site and upset the British coppers they're going to come get me? HAHAHAHA try it

The British argue the child is too weak to travel. So the alternative is to have him die in England!?!? If the death sentence is assured, the little guy needs a chance! That is the most sorry logic, and people around the world are NOT happy. If this child dies, England is going to lose a great amount of Goodwill. This screams to the world what sort of uncaring system they are allowing.

Remember last year, Trump offered the same to Britian and was rejected, that child died. Now Italy offers the same and they are rejected? How DARE they fooking tell a mother what they can do to save their childs life? The Italian government stepped up to the plate and offered to help, all costs paid, and they are denied!?!?!?

This makes absolutely no sense, it is going to be impossible to justify. At the very least, this mother has the right to try and save her child. Italy will come out looking like generous, people of God looking to save one child, England will look heartless, cruel and oppressive. This story makes my stomach churn.

That comes more from the ominous warning the Merseyside Police gave to people commenting on this on social media.

British cops threaten hospital's social media critics as Alfie Evans loses new appeal

Now THAT is Orwellian.

LOL So if I go to Aflie's Army's site and upset the British coppers they're going to come get me? HAHAHAHA try it

it's more to pacify their own subjects, but still a bit chilling.

Now THAT is Orwellian.

it's more to pacify their own subjects, but still a bit chilling.

England is lost and we should be paying attention

The Alfie tragedy is not a bug in the system, it is a feature of centralized government funded health "care".

The government has decided that the return on investment for treating poor little Alfie is negative. He will not grow up into a tax serf to support the state. Hence, he is targeted for extermination.

The NHI also does this to old people, some of whom are allowed to die of thirst due to lack of care in hospital.

Now THAT is Orwellian.

------------------------------------------------ maybe in the future , who knows Sassy ??

Educate yourselves, dumbasses.

The Secret Barrister on Twitter

yes some snarky twat on twitter is a "source"

And the doctors ARE the government in England.
What facts did the snarky twat get wrong? Hint: none!

he said the government isn't involved, yet healthcare in the UK is the government.
False. It’s funded by the government.

Bullshit.

Funded AND controlled by the government makes them part of it.

Figures a cocksucker like you would take the side of the State over the parents.

How would letting this kid go to Italy harm the NHS or the British government exactly?

Educate yourselves, dumbasses.

The Secret Barrister on Twitter

he said the government isn't involved, yet healthcare in the UK is the government.

Bullshit.

Figures a cocksucker like you would take the side of the State over the parents.

How would letting this kid go to Italy harm the NHS or the British government exactly?
I posted the court decisions. Multiple courts. I can’t force you to learn.

Bullshit.

I posted the court decisions. Multiple courts. I can’t force you to learn.

The court sided with the doctors, i.e. the government.

You really think it was the actual treatment doctors pushing this and not the bureaucrats at NHS pushing it?

Talk about being a fucking naive twat.

Forum List

Back