Alfie Evans deserves the chance to fight for his life -- Why is the UK determined to let him die?

They would rather let him die than be proved wrong by permitting further treatment elsewhere.

Alfie Evans has left this Earth and has now started the next journey of his life in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom, RIP Alfie safe in Our Lord's arms with His perpetual light shining on him.

Thoughts and prayers for Alfie's parents in this their time of grief, we pray that they find solace and peace of mind.

Legal battle toddler Alfie Evans dies

Awesome job there UK, you created a martyr. No better one than starving a kid to death through socialized medicine

Every single one of us will face a 'death panel'. Your death panel will be made up of the people who are paying for your health care. If government is footing the bill, government will decide if it's worth the price to keep you alive. If insurance companies are signing the check, they will make the call. If your family is paying, they'll decide. If you have a thick savings account, you'll decide to blow it all, or pass it on to survivors.

They would rather let him die than be proved wrong by permitting further treatment elsewhere.

Alfie Evans has left this Earth and has now started the next journey of his life in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom, RIP Alfie safe in Our Lord's arms with His perpetual light shining on him.

Thoughts and prayers for Alfie's parents in this their time of grief, we pray that they find solace and peace of mind.

So sad. :( It is pretty scary that a medical institution that is government funded can tell you that you cannot seek alternative medical care for your child. They took away the choice from those parents, and that in and of itself is absolutely disgusting.

Every single one of us will face a 'death panel'. Your death panel will be made up of the people who are paying for your health care. If government is footing the bill, government will decide if it's worth the price to keep you alive. If insurance companies are signing the check, they will make the call. If your family is paying, they'll decide. If you have a thick savings account, you'll decide to blow it all, or pass it on to survivors.

This hospital refused to allow these parents to transport their sick child even though they were NOT going to be footing the bill. The parents had apparently raised enough money through their Go Fund Me site and other donations to pay the expenses. The GOVERNMENT appointed judges would NOT ALLOW them to take their child out of the hospital and have him transported to another. Now this should be every person's/family's choice if they are willing to foot the bill.

That's not what Christ says happens..

Awesome job there UK, you created a martyr. No better one than starving a kid to death through socialized medicine
---------------------------------------------- Martyr may be needed in maybe putting the 'uk' government and 'nhs' in its place but i think that the 'uk' is gone and done for .

Geez, what this government created monstrosity did to this child and his family is just unfathomable in today's day and age. They actually held this baby hostage in their hospital until he died. They denied him and his family the right to seek out alternative therapies and other opinions outside of their "institutions."

Apparently, libs are not at all concerned with the quality of healthcare. They just want feel good things put into place because they think of it as "free services" and it makes them feel all like they are helping people, even though they are really fucking over many many more people in the process. Either that or they are just plain evil fuckers.

-------------------------------------------------------- I think that its a Heart Felt Prayer Moonglow .

-------------------------------------------------------- I think that its a Heart Felt Prayer Moonglow .

Ack! I think it's pretty clear by now that leftists don't really care about people. It's all about their agenda.

Apparently, libs are not at all concerned with the quality of healthcare. They just want feel good things put into place because they think of it as "free services" and it makes them feel all like they are helping people, even though they are really fucking over many many more people in the process. Either that or they are just plain evil fuckers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ didn't used to be this way Chris and i know as i had many major broken bones and expensive surgeries to fix those broken bones [like Evel Knieval] . Well bones were all fixed and always at the cost of privately bought insurance . Before i bought Insurance and as a kid i imagine that my parents paid the bills out of pocket but they could afford the Bills . And my parents were not rich . When i smartened up and got insurance in about 86 at my Wife's insistence it was through my job and i paid for it . --------------- Anyway , 'obamacare' and 'nhs' type deals , universal health care is just going to bite young people and their kids in the future . I can see it because if a person notices all they see and hear is people talking about COSTS and the saving of lives becomes secondary to costs and money . And i think that its all pretty funny ChrisL .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ didn't used to be this way Chris and i know as i had many major broken bones and expensive surgeries to fix those broken bones [like Evel Knieval] . Well bones were all fixed and always at the cost of privately bought insurance . Before i bought Insurance and as a kid i imagine that my parents paid the bills out of pocket but they could afford the Bills . And my parents were not rich . When i smartened up and got insurance in about 86 at my Wife's insistence it was through my job and i paid for it . --------------- Anyway , 'obamacare' and 'nhs' type deals , universal health care is just going to bite young people and their kids in the future . I can see it because if a person notices all they see and hear is people talking about COSTS and the saving of lives becomes secondary to costs and money ChrisL .

Oh, I'm sure fixing broken bones and simple issues are not going to have any problems. It is going to be when your medical issues are much more complicated where you will see the problems in the system.

depends on the bones broken , the surgeries involved and time spent in the hospital . As another comment , my Mother had her last kid in about 1962 . She had the kid but stayed in her private room for a week , ordered by the Doctor . Purpose was to give her a vacation as the Doctor said that she needed the rest as she had 4 other kids at home . Resting in a hospital was cheap enough in 1962 .

anyway , MY days that i remember are gone . Nowadays money and costs are the primary concerns . Sorry to see it but both my parents are passed away . Luckily though they had it made throughout their lives with Doctors and simple day to day living on my Dads salary while they raised 5 kids .

depends on the bones broken , the surgeries involved and time spent in the hospital . As another comment , my Mother had her last kid in about 1962 . She had the kid but stayed in her private room for a week , ordered by the Doctor . Purpose was to give her a vacation as the Doctor said that she needed the rest as she had 4 other kids at home . Resting in a hospital was cheap enough in 1962 .

If you didn't have any complications, then they send you home the next day now. They don't care if you have 10 kids at home to take care of. Lol.

things used to be civilized but people could afford civilization and i remember hospital care up to about 92 when i had my last leg operation and healthcare was still civilized . I had my last operation on my left leg that was broken in 1989 . I had had 3 or 4 operations to heal a wound and also had a rebreaking of the leg once or twice . Plus a final 8 hour micro surgery by a private plastic surgeon to run blood supply veins to the wound . Spent 4 days in the Burn Care Private Room plus another 30 days in a semi private room hooked to to an antibiotic drip feed to kill the infection . ----------------- it was alright but boring , food was ok with large portions , i was able to smoke and use tobacco in the semi private room although the Nurses didn't like it [Doctors orders] . My Wife brought me 'kfc' when she came to see me in the evening . I even kept my good job when in a wheelchair for about 6 months after the Operation . All in all , it was fine , I am 68 , walk without a limp and nothing ever cost me a dime . Don't mean to be BORING with my personal experience but just showing that healthcare , Doctors used to be the BEST and very civilized in the USA during my and my parents time . Nowadays , all these youngers that should be healthy as youngers are scurrying about for sub par healthcare and its funny to me Chris .

Ack! I think it's pretty clear by now that leftists don't really care about people. It's all about their agenda.
----------------------------------------------- and their agenda is money driven control of people and the herd of people that they want to make into 'subjects'. And , i think that it will work on these youngers .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back