Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Now that you have read an excerpt of Vindman said- rather than what was fed to you by the Trump attack machine- please point out where Vindman did anything or said anything improper?

After all- you have suggested decapitating Vindman- so he must have done something very bad- and very specific that you can point out.
LOL....seriously? Like Vindman is going to tell in his own statement how he was the source of the whistleblowing and how he got Eric Chiramello to take that information straight to Adama Schiff (violating all sorts of regulations about chain of command and violating direct orders from his Commander in Chief?).
How the Army officer who testified against Trump could end up in a court-martial
Personally, I think Col Klink should have a chance to redeem himself...

He can always be recalled to active duty, and assigned to combat globull warming by spending a few years taking temperature readings at our weather station in Antarctica!!!

I am able to separate Vindman's service as a soldier from his role in this latest attempt to illegitimately remove Trump from office. Vindman himself has said his loyalty is to the "Interagency". Alex Vindman Is Living Proof That The Deep State Exists, And Is Corrupt

"Illegitimately"?

Impeachment is in the US Constitution and it is in there for acts trump engaged in.

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

Did Putin put you up to that post?

Do you all have the brains to even contemplate how utterly ridiculous you sound when you say that?

Think about something -
63 Million people voted for Trump-
Think about all the homes that have devices in them that listen to us.
The President has access to all of the names of people like you -
Especially since the last guy put Google in charge and in the White House.
If even a small percentage worked for Putin with The Presidents approval -
We would show up at your homes until there were so few of you that you were silent.

So -
Since you are still alive, just assume that we are Americans that simply believe differently than you.

66 Million people voted against trump.

This Impeachment Inquiry confirms that we're not an authoritarian dictatorship that you want it to be.

I will put you down for "no".

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

Did Putin put you up to that post?

Do you all have the brains to even contemplate how utterly ridiculous you sound when you say that?

Think about something -
63 Million people voted for Trump-
Think about all the homes that have devices in them that listen to us.
The President has access to all of the names of people like you -
Especially since the last guy put Google in charge and in the White House.
If even a small percentage worked for Putin with The Presidents approval -
We would show up at your homes until there were so few of you that you were silent.

So -
Since you are still alive, just assume that we are Americans that simply believe differently than you.

66 Million people voted against trump.

This Impeachment Inquiry confirms that we're not an authoritarian dictatorship that you want it to be.
The Impeachment Inquiry confirms the Democrats are blinded with their hatred of Donald Trump and their insatiable need to regain power.

We're united in our belief that a sitting US President shouldn't use the office and taxpayer dollars to extort foreign countries for personal political desires.

Doesn't seem like it.

Try the actual transcripts. It is clear there is no quid pro quo. Even some of Trump's political enemies say the 'actual' call is not a violation in any sense. That makes this show even more ridiculous. Each witness so far has been a bigger disaster than the one before. Colonial Klink was a bigger disgrace than the clueless diplomats. Even though this show is horrible for the country, I must admit it is entertaining. It is so bad, it is funny. Pass the popcorn for the next witness, because they have been getting worse each time.
That's why the "quid pro quo" crap was dropped in favor of "bribery"....a charge that's equally ridiculous.
Ukraine has been getting our aid for years despite being massively and repugnantly corrupt and all they have to do
is be a check on Russia just by existing..
And they've gotten their tank missiles Obama wouldn't give them. So where is Ukraine being "bribed"?
Where is that thing Trump paid them to do?

It's a joke. Schiff and Pelosi are massively incompetent.

Keep in mind that the state Department forced their hand a bit.

Why Salute a Traitor that leaked 2nd hand classified information to an unauthorized person? That is Espionage.

You do Realize that BY LAW, THE UKRAINE IS REQUIRED TO COOPERATE WITH THE US in ANTI-CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS?

You know that, Correct?

You also realize that THE US has a LEGAL OBLIGATION per the Cooperation Agreement with UKRAINE, and as a requirement of their receiving Aid, that they are to verify that all political corruption is being addressed in The Ukraine, including past incidents of corruption where The Statute of Limitations has not expired.

You know that, CORRECT?

Rep. Stefanik questions Vindman, Williams on Hunter Biden and Burisma

Limbaugh is an entertainer who makes his money out of creating speculation to inflame his far right base.

And seriously- don't put 'credible' and Limbaugh in the same sentence- they never belong together.
And neither do you, ironically. Discuss the content of his observation instead of cheap juvenile personal attacks,
if you are able.
There is no 'content'- it was Limbaugh promoting an unsubstantiated rumor.

And really- calling any criticism of Rush Limbaugh 'cheap juvenile personal attacks'? Really?
The man who said this?
What does it say about the college coed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Now that you have read an excerpt of Vindman said- rather than what was fed to you by the Trump attack machine- please point out where Vindman did anything or said anything improper?

After all- you have suggested decapitating Vindman- so he must have done something very bad- and very specific that you can point out.
LOL....seriously? Like Vindman is going to tell in his own statement how he was the source of the whistleblowing and how he got Eric Chiramello to take that information straight to Adama Schiff (violating all sorts of regulations about chain of command and violating direct orders from his Commander in Chief?).
How the Army officer who testified against Trump could end up in a court-martial

This liar did not go through proper channels and a chain of command with the information he took upon himself to report, with little to no justification.
For this alone he deserves a court martial and an end to his politicized military career.

Like Vindman is going to tell in his own statement how he was the source of the whistleblowing and how he got Eric Chiramello to take that information straight to Adama Schiff

Link to support that claim? A statement by Vindman or anyone else who has direct knowledge that he was a) the source of the whistleblowing or b) that he got Chiramello(?) to do anything?

Or are doing like all of Vindman's attackers are doing- just lying, smearing and slandering?

I watched the testimony

Republicans complain about process and say Trump can do anything he wants in foreign policy while they attack the witnesses
Do you watch? Show me the number of witnesses the republicans have been allowed to call.

I believe that number is zero!

Show me the witnesses that Trump has refused to allow to testify.

I believe that number is over 10.

After today it's obvious he's no hero

He's finished... with good reason.

Of course Vindman is not a hero to the Trumpettes.

Vindman put country ahead of their Orange Messiah- the ultimate treason.

My family is military....try again, shitstain

By the way my grandfather is Retired USAF Lt Col and he says Vindman is no hero.

Who should I believe, you or him, little man?

Last edited:

Trump isn't running the House democrat impeachment farce, moron.
He isn't refusing anybody because he isn't in charge. Fuck, you people are idiots.

Of course Vindman is not a hero to the Trumpettes.

Vindman put country ahead of their Orange Messiah- the ultimate treason.
The "country" is not in favor of this Schiff produced circus. Stop claiming Vindman is doing this on behalf of the country.
Look at the polling, fool!

Like Vindman is going to tell in his own statement how he was the source of the whistleblowing and how he got Eric Chiramello to take that information straight to Adama Schiff

Link to support that claim? A statement by Vindman or anyone else who has direct knowledge that he was a) the source of the whistleblowing or b) that he got Chiramello(?) to do anything?

Or are doing like all of Vindman's attackers are doing- just lying, smearing and slandering?
Vindman Just Admitted To Leaking To The Anti-Trump Whistleblower

Sor
LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu

But...............?

Trump isn't running the House democrat impeachment farce, moron.
He isn't refusing anybody because he isn't in charge. Fuck, you people are idiots.

Poor little frustrated Trumpette.

Here are some of the people that Trump has ordered not to testify before Congress
Pompeo
Mulvaney
Pence

National Security Adviser Charles Kupperman
Rick Perry
Secretary of Defense Mark Esper
Acting Office of Management and Budget Director Russell Vought

Trump is blocking more witnesses from testifying than the Dems are blocking GOP 'witnesses'

Forum List

Back