Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Honorable service has nothing to do with one's political beliefs. I find it inappropriate that he chose to appear in full uniform with his medals on display. The message is "I'm a hero you can't question my motives".

When a man serves honorably, politics plays no role in his actions and Vidman is an honorable man. Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?

Any honor, integrity, or honesty - is dedicated to the inter-agencies - by his own admission.
So where it matters - President Trump.

So the man who has had those trips all his life suddenly becomes a liar, but the man who has been a draft dodger, liar and cheat all his life suddenly becomes the honorable man. Smfh.

What trips?

Excuse me "traits", phone error.

Honorable service has nothing to do with one's political beliefs. I find it inappropriate that he chose to appear in full uniform with his medals on display. The message is "I'm a hero you can't question my motives".

So, col. oliver north was being inappropriate during the Iran/Contra scandal during the Reagan Administration?

Our money didn't go to Burisma.
The facts tell a different story. Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Trump is living in a fantasy world of conspiracies and false information, much of it generated by corrupt actors for their own purposes. He's not the only one.
Your comment is ironic considering what you've said.

What facts are you presenting?

So, col. oliver north was being inappropriate during the Iran/Contra scandal during the Reagan Administration?

Show me how Vidman's actions are equal to North's. North is a convicted criminal, Vidman is not.

I am able to separate Vindman's service as a soldier from his role in this latest attempt to illegitimately remove Trump from office. Vindman himself has said his loyalty is to the "Interagency". Alex Vindman Is Living Proof That The Deep State Exists, And Is Corrupt

"Illegitimately"?

Impeachment is in the US Constitution and it is in there for acts trump engaged in.

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

Did Putin put you up to that post?

Do you all have the brains to even contemplate how utterly ridiculous you sound when you say that?

Think about something -
63 Million people voted for Trump-
Think about all the homes that have devices in them that listen to us.
The President has access to all of the names of people like you -
Especially since the last guy put Google in charge and in the White House.
If even a small percentage worked for Putin with The Presidents approval -
We would show up at your homes until there were so few of you that you were silent.

So -
Since you are still alive, just assume that we are Americans that simply believe differently than you.

Show me how Vidman's actions are equal to North's. North is a convicted criminal, Vidman is not.

I was responding to the wearing of uniform only. And I agree on north, he was a convicted criminal and a liar against our country.

Or maybe patriotism? He is genuinely concerned?
If Vindmann was genuinely concerned about Trump and Ukraine then there are proper channels and a chain of command to go through.Vindman instead went straight to politcal operatives.
Vindman went directly with his information to a CIA White House plant (Eric Charamella) who in turn went straight to Adam Schiff the man managing this whole absurd circus.

Vindman's actions tell you everything you need to know.

I am able to separate Vindman's service as a soldier from his role in this latest attempt to illegitimately remove Trump from office. Vindman himself has said his loyalty is to the "Interagency". Alex Vindman Is Living Proof That The Deep State Exists, And Is Corrupt

"Illegitimately"?

Impeachment is in the US Constitution and it is in there for acts trump engaged in.

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

Did Putin put you up to that post?

Do you all have the brains to even contemplate how utterly ridiculous you sound when you say that?

Think about something -
63 Million people voted for Trump-
Think about all the homes that have devices in them that listen to us.
The President has access to all of the names of people like you -
Especially since the last guy put Google in charge and in the White House.
If even a small percentage worked for Putin with The Presidents approval -
We would show up at your homes until there were so few of you that you were silent.

So -
Since you are still alive, just assume that we are Americans that simply believe differently than you.

66 Million people voted against trump.

This Impeachment Inquiry confirms that we're not an authoritarian dictatorship that you want it to be.

I was responding to the wearing of uniform only. And I agree on north, he was a convicted criminal and a liar against our country.

I am speaking to the history of the 2 men, Trump and Vidman.

If Vindmann was genuinely concerned about Trump and Ukraine then there are proper channels and a chain of command to go through.Vindman instead went straight to politcal operatives.
Vindman went straight with his information to a CIA White House plant (Eric Charamella) who in turn went straight to Adam Schiff the man managing this whole absurd circus.

You should listen to the actual testimony and not lie about it.

Of course but combat doesn't make you less political...it enhances it....
It can, true.

It can also make you suffer from, a lot of problems aside from that.

But on the whole I think it proves merit to go into a combat MOS and excell, especially in the infantry.

I am not saying that Vindman is right for what he says are his concerns.

I am saying that having those concerns are over his pay grade, but I have zero doubt that he is being honest and sincere.
To men like Vindman there is a Soviet era spy around every corner....that was his job in DC...
Asking a foreign country to investigate your political opponent has nothing to do with the Soviets....

Why do you folks keep avoiding the facts??

Is Mick Mulvaney obsessed with the Soviet era too -- since he admitted what Vindman is "TESTIFYING UNDER OATH" to??

I am speaking to the history of the 2 men, Trump and Vidman.

Whose "Vidman"?

Vindman went directly with his information to a CIA White House plant (Eric Charamella) who in turn went straight to Adam Schiff the man managing this whole absurd circus.

He didn't even report to his direct superior before going to an intel department lawyer. He broke the chain of command to share information he had to clearance to release to political enemies. The funniest part is Colonial Klink said he personally warned the Ukraine President about the Russians, after his past boss let them lose 30% of their country. That is just priceless. lol

"Illegitimately"?

That hasn't even remotely been demonstrated and in fact Adam Schiff is conducting a show trial
right now in order to keep republicans from putting up a proper defense and rebuttal to this contrived scam.

This is about as "legitimate" as that other politicized joke Schiff was involved up to his neck in, the Russian collusion
hoax. Grow up.

He didn't even report to his direct superior before going to an intel department lawyer. He broke the chain of command to share information he had to clearance to release to political enemies. The funniest part is Colonial Klink said he personally warned the Ukraine President about the Russians, after his past boss let them lose 30% of their country. That is just priceless. lol
AND his boss, Obama, did nothing to protect the Ukraine against the Russian threat and refused to arm them.
Yet supposedly Trump has been a danger to Ukraine, the leftist propaganda spinners say, and Obama was beloved.

"Illegitimately"?

That hasn't even remotely been demonstrated and in fact Adam Schiff is conducting a show trial
right now in order to keep republicans from putting up a proper defense and rebuttal to this contrived scam.

This is about as "legitimate" as that other politicized joke Schiff was involved up to his neck in, the Russian collusion
hoax. Grow up.

What evidence have the republics offered to counter all the testimony that trump asked country for an investigation of the Bidens and the wingnut Russian conspiracy that the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election?

Because I have watched the inquiry and no one has yet.

"Illegitimately"?

hoax. Grow up.
Still waiting for Republicans to offer a rebuttal that supports Trumps actions with Ukraine.

You should listen to the actual testimony and not lie about it.
And you should get the actual facts, not Schiff talking points if you want any credibility at all.
You are too stupid to lie because you willingly swallow what ever gets put in your mouth. I'm sure you believe everything
the Schiff circus puts out.

Forum List

Back