Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Other than slander and libel, probably won't pay for his testimony.
I think he respects the civilian command fine, at least when they're not being corrupt.
I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one! :113:

Vindman doesn't respect Trump's authority and they used to fire war heroes like Douglas McArthur for things like that.

He doesn't make policy. It's not his job. He says quite clearly his allegiance to the Interagency.
He's a deep state viper who should have his head removed like we do with all dangerous snakes.
Him stating his allegiance is to the Interagency is a direct violation of his oath of service.

I respect his rank and his service, but he personally is a piece of shit.
He is no different than the retired Generals who hate Trump. The MSM loves to trot them out in front of a camera and let them spout their hatred. It makes you wonder if it has something to do with Donald Trump's pushing back against the war machine? :eusa_think:
Partly. The rest is WE SUPPORT ANYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ORANGE MAN.

Because it's not like the left is overflowing with support for the military.

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
Those that worked with him did not believe he was a hero. He was lazy, a leaker, big ego and people did not want to go on trips when he went. Not much of a shining star, huh?

Wow that is all you can say. You have folks here trying to attack this man's military service record many who were too damn cowardly to stand a post themselves. Wait I see now why they attack this man of honor and support a 5 time draft dodger.

I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one!
Not at all, Eric. It would be corrupt if Joe Biden and his kid used Ukraine as their own personal ATM. However, a previous Ukraine anti-corruption investigated Burisma, and did NOT mention either Biden. Zelensky ran on anti-corruption and won. He has already taken significant measures to clean up his country.
What's corrupt is to 'make an offer Zelensky can't refuse' to get him to gin up a plot for Trump to use in his re-election bid so he can keep the Trump coffers fatter.

His only job is to give advice.............He doesn't make policy........and in the military he carry's out that policy.............

We elect those who are the Real Decision Makers.................His CONCERN.........doesn't mean a thing..........If he has no real evidence of a crime............then he might well have leaked to those who don't need to know issues regarding Executive Priviledge......

If he had first hand knowledge of a crime...........then why didn't he become the whistleblower......

This whole thing stinks to the high heavens.............and his service doesn't give him the right to go around Executive Priviledge.........

Wow that is all you can say. You have folks here trying to attack this man's military service record many who were too damn cowardly to stand a post themselves. Wait I see now why they attack this man of honor and support a 5 time draft dodger.
I served in the USAF for 20 years.

You ever wore the uniform?

Yep disabled Vet, that's why I have more respect for a man who has proven his commitment to his country as compared to one who tried to hide from his.

Last edited:
I respect Vindman's service but my "feelings" are that he came across as a little slow, comparable to president Swalwell.

Or maybe patriotism? He is genuinely concerned?
If Vindmann was genuinely concerned about Trump and Ukraine then there are proper channels and a chain of command to go through.Vindman instead went straight to politcal operatives.
Vindman went directly with his information to a CIA White House plant (Eric Charamella) who in turn went straight to Adam Schiff the man managing this whole absurd circus.

Vindman's actions tell you everything you need to know.

He didn't even report to his direct superior before going to an intel department lawyer. He broke the chain of command to share information he had to clearance to release to political enemies. The funniest part is Colonial Klink said he personally warned the Ukraine President about the Russians, after his past boss let them lose 30% of their country. That is just priceless. lol

That is incorrect...or more likely a blatant lie.

He twice reported his concerns internally, through the chain of command.

There is a monument in Saratoga National Park NY depicting a boot dedicated to an unnamed Revolutionary War officer. Benedict Arnold was a hero in the battle of Saratoga and wounded in the lower leg. He was also well known as a traitor.
So now you lot are comparing Vindman to Benedict Arnold?

Can you possibly get any lower without inhaling the mud?

Last edited:
Or maybe patriotism? He is genuinely concerned?
If Vindmann was genuinely concerned about Trump and Ukraine then there are proper channels and a chain of command to go through.Vindman instead went straight to politcal operatives.
Vindman went directly with his information to a CIA White House plant (Eric Charamella) who in turn went straight to Adam Schiff the man managing this whole absurd circus.

Vindman's actions tell you everything you need to know.

You are sure about that?

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
Sorry...but how he was raised and what trials he faced is not to be confused to what he is doing NOW. He lies. He is petty. He is deep state and if he were really concerned about our country, he would have declined to comment from the get go. He didn't. And he has shown everyone just who he really is...NOW. I have no respect for the man. Period.

I don't care what he says either, but just because someone has a strong military career does not make them beyond reproach. The narrative is already being set here by the left and the media for any criticism of him.

You must have missed the 22,000 whiny threads about how he puts too much pepper in his paprikash and how one time he wore the same socks two days in a row.
hair-fire.gif

Forum List

Back