Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Because there's no more logical place to take your complaint than the next sucker-up in the chain of command. What a great plan.
Why don't you just save time and say you don't know shit about the military?
What do you mean?
Hogans Heroes dont count?

:D
LOL!

Pogo's military experience:

plastic army men.jpg

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
And following in the footsteps of John Skerry and Juan McQuisling, the threw it all away to become a political tool.

As I recall, just one "awshit" wipes out all "attaboys"....Military tradition.

Last edited:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight --- if you see the company president extorting money the thing to do is go to the vice president and tell him, let him give you that rehearsed sincere look and go "we'll investigate this". Because there's no more logical place to take your complaint than the next sucker-up in the chain of command. What a great plan.
Don't be ignorant. Vindman did not follow the chain of command. He heard the comment Trump made about Biden firing that prosecutor and he knew didn't know anything about it. A man with honor and integrity would have inquired about that which he did not know, and not speculate on it, and then backstab his superiors, by undermining them with rumors.

Instead of Vindman going to his superior and essentially saying "hey, could you clarify for me what the president meant concerning his comments about Biden 'firing a Ukrainian prosecutor,' and why is the president seeking to learn more about that incident?" Vindman just made up his own crazy versions of events, and attached nefarious motives to Trump. Then, armed with his kook fringe manufactured conspiracy theory narrative, Vindman started spreading around his subversive rumors and gossiping behind the president's back.

Sadly there are low life backstabbing little worms like this in the military. They are either too cowardly to confront the superiors, and having to admit they didn't know something, and ask that it be explained. Or they are worthless pieces of shit, who feel that going around bad mouthing their superiors in front of the lower ranks, will somehow elevate them in their eyes. Oh yeah, and spreading around rumors definitely allows theses worms to be the center of attention, which inflates their ego.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight --- if you see the company president extorting money the thing to do is go to the vice president and tell him, let him give you that rehearsed sincere look and go "we'll investigate this". Because there's no more logical place to take your complaint than the next sucker-up in the chain of command. What a great plan.
Don't be ignorant. Vindman did not follow the chain of command. He heard the comment Trump made about Biden firing that prosecutor and he knew didn't know anything about it. A man with honor and integrity would have inquired about that which he did not know, and not speculate on it, and then backstab his superiors, by undermining them with rumors.

Instead of Vindman going to his superior and essentially saying "hey, could you clarify for me what the president meant concerning his comments about Biden 'firing a Ukrainian prosecutor,' and why is the president seeking to learn more about that incident?" Vindman just made up his own crazy versions of events, and attached nefarious motives to Trump. Then, armed with his kook fringe manufactured conspiracy theory narrative, Vindman started spreading around his subversive rumors and gossiping behind the president's back.

Sadly there are low life backstabbing little worms like this in the military. They are either too cowardly to confront the superiors, and having to admit they didn't know something, and ask that it be explained. Or they are worthless pieces of shit, who feel that going around bad mouthing their superiors in front of the lower ranks, will somehow elevate them in their eyes. Oh yeah, and spreading around rumors definitely allows theses worms to be the center of attention, which inflates their ego.

Number One ---- where do we get this cockamamie premise that whatever Vindman heard/reported is a "military" matter, just because he's in the military? If Vindman goes to buy a Seven-Up is that a "military matter" just because he's in the military??

Number Two --- HOW do you know VIndman "made up his own crazy version" of events? Were you there at said events? Why would I believe you're not the one making up a "crazy version"?

Number One ---- where do we get this cockamamie premise that whatever Vindman heard/reported is a "military" matter, just because he's in the military? If Vindman goes to buy a Seven-Up is that a "military matter" just because he's in the military??

Number Two --- HOW do you know VIndman "made up his own crazy version" of events? Were you there at said events? Why would I believe you're not the one making up a "crazy version"?

Of course Vindman made up events. He was unaware that Joe Biden used a billion US aid dollars to blackmail Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunters former employer. Which means he did not know why Trump sought to have the firing incident clarified. So Vindman just assumed Trump must be digging up dirt on Biden, and set about bad mouthing the Commander-in-Chief.

Vindman was military, he does not get to ignore his chain of command simply because he is working around civilians.

Then again, he did forget himself, lost his integrity and gossiped, rumored and spoke ill about the commander-in-chief in a subversive fashion.

BTW, your gif is disingenuous.

Last edited:

Of course Vindman made up events. He was unaware that Joe Biden used a billion US aid dollars to blackmail Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunters former employer. Which means he did not know why Trump sought to have the firing incident clarified. So Vindman just assumed Trump must be digging up dirt on Biden, and set about bad mouthing the Commander-in-Chief.

So you're NOT in a position to declare what he "made up". That's what I said in the first place.

Vindman was military, he does not get to ignore his chain of command simply because he is working around civilians.

Uhhhhhhh yes, he does. And you just explained why.

Then again, he did forget himself, lost his integrity and gossiped, rumored and spoke ill about the commander-in-chief in a subversive fashion.

Once AGAIN --- you know nothing of what you claim. You just admitted as much.

There's nothing "disingenuous" about a video clip, but it's ironic you want to use the word 'disingenuous' after making shit up about someone you don't know. The gif shows exactly what I wanted it to show, and it's not Agata Kornhauser-Duda. She's just the setup. Put down your special Rump issue of Tiger Beat magazine and see if you can figure it out.

BTW, your video is irrelevant. But it does contain the same footage that's in my gif, so suck it.

So you're NOT in a position to declare what he "made up". That's what I said in the first place.

There's nothing "disingenuous" about a video clip, but it's ironic you want to use the word 'disingenuous' after making shit up about someone you don't know. The gif shows exactly what I wanted it to show, and it's not Agata Kornhauser-Duda. She's just the setup. Put down your special Rump issue of Tiger Beat magazine and see if you can figure it out.

BTW, your video is irrelevant. But it does contain the same footage that's in my gif, so suck it.
Why the disrespect? I've never been anything but respectful to you.

I served 22 years in the Marine Corps, I think I know something about the proper use of, and proper observance of the chain of command. I too have worked with civilians, and we still had to observe the chain of command. Working with civilians does not negate the uniform, nor your honor, conduct and commitments as an officer.

What Vindman did, going behind the President's back and bad mouthing him was insubordination, pure and simple.

I served 22 years in the Marine Corps, I think I know something about the proper use of, and proper observance of the chain of command. I too have worked with civilians, and we still had to observe the chain of command. Working with civilians does not negate the uniform, nor your honor, conduct and commitments as an officer.

What Vindman did, going behind the President's back and bad mouthing him was insubordination, pure and simple.

I have a short fuse for dishonesty, that's why. Even now you're trying to characterize testimony as "bad mouthing". Don't think surreptitious weasel words go unnoticed.

Working with civilians does not negate the uniform, nor your honor, conduct and commitments as an officer.

But it does take one out of the domain of the military.

I have a short fuse for dishonesty, that's why. Even now you're trying to characterize testimony as "bad mouthing". Don't think surreptitious weasel words go unnoticed.

Working with civilians does not negate the uniform, nor your honor, conduct and commitments as an officer.

No, it doesn't. That's stupid.

I'm not referring to giving testimony as bad mouthing the President, I'm referring to the subversive act of going around behind the President's back, spreading dissension.

As Vindman himself said under oath, he was unaware of Biden coercing the firing of the prosecutor. So he had no knowledge and no context to Trump's comments regarding Biden firing the prosecutor. Vindman didn't bother to get clarification, he just attached nefarious motives to the President, and set about causing discord, leading to a whistleblower with a false and distorted view of the phone call.

Wrong, Vindman was never out of the military. Working around civilians does not negate the uniform, nor the code and regulations he swore to obey.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png

iu
He doesnt seem to respect his chain of command.
How so?

121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png

iu
He doesnt seem to respect his chain of command.
How so?
Lets start here...

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ned-himself-in-his-impeachment-testimony/amp/

121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png

iu

Regardles of what he was he's been outed as a pompous conniving little weasel now.
Why would you call LtCol Vindman a "pompous conniving little weasel"?

Other than slander and libel, probably won't pay for his testimony.
I think he respects the civilian command fine, at least when they're not being corrupt.
I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one! :113:

Vindman doesn't respect Trump's authority and they used to fire war heroes like Douglas McArthur for things like that.

He doesn't make policy. It's not his job. He says quite clearly his allegiance to the Interagency.
He's a deep state viper who should have his head removed like we do with all dangerous snakes.

To me he seems as if he is the type of person who was put in an office, because if he was in the field, he would be one that ends up being killed in action by friendly fire.
What makes you suggest that LtCol Vindman would end up being killed by friendly fire? Are you making suggestions?

Forum List

Back