Alex Jones offers $55m to Sandy Hook families to satisfy $1.5bn judgment

I hope that the families do not settle with the fat pig. I hope they hound him to his grave for every penny.
He is an evil man and deserves to burn in hell for what he did.
Like him or not.... believe him or not.... Alex Jones went off the hook with the Sandy Hooks thing-- no pun intended. So I can't feel sorry for him.

As if exposing entities of the deep state wasn't dangerous enough he dug his own grave here if you ask me.

He's also hurting the First Amendment and setting new precidents for the future of free speech directly or indirectly . The same way Democrats are hurting the First Amendment with his 2020 election cases like suing Giuliani and Trump

While I do think there might be a case for several dozen million in punitive damages. . . .

Especially given the platform that Jones has. Given it was not his original theory, that notion had already been out there, and given that it IS a proven fact that the government has staged false flags on the American public, and has paid to propagandize us. . . the judgement was excessive.

This whole thing was, IMO, a psyop on free speech and free thought.

I don't believe he had a fair venue or impartial jury. The trial was a set-up, IMO.

What he did went beyond free speech. When your speech creates actual harm to people it is no longer protected.

Gross negligence of the facts. Blatant disregard for injuries he was inflicting

No one is disputing that BULLDOG.

The dispute, is that eight plaintiffs, deserve more compensation, than class action lawsuits from huge corporate entities like chemical companies and BIG PHARMA, who actually cause death and illness to their victims. . .

Other than a bit of emotional harms. . . what actual damages were there? :dunno:
I've already asked this to Tommy at the start of the thread. . you know what I got? I big zero. I expect I'll get that from you too. . . . What injuries?

Folks like you? Are being completely irrational on this. This judgement is completely out of context/proportion to reality.

You folks are making this political, because you despise folks having the gall to speak out against the STATE and the establishment.

You have already given up the high ground on this conversation by using ad hom attacks and disparagement. . . .

iu

What he did went beyond free speech. When your speech creates actual harm to people it is no longer protected.
I agree. . . but the judgement should be in proportion to the actual emotional and economic harms. . . WHAT HARMS?

What the hell ever happened to a thing called justice?

. . . nope, this whole thing was done to send a message.

$55.5M per victim
Wow, that's more than the settlement they were seeking. They were seeking 85 million. . . which comes to 10.6 million per plaintiff.

1702752030287.png

There were only eight plaintiffs. . .

This is the problem. There is a protected clsss now and it isn't a controversial, dirtbag media guys like him. After the Floyd murder, there was encouragement by politicians and many people were killed. No consequences. Maxine Waters told people to "get in their faces" referring to Trump supporters. Does she know the stand your ground laws in Florida?. Is it possble to know if anyone was killed due to her proclamation? I bet at lesst one person was killed or assaulted because they were reminded of the words she stated and took it as permission. Look, the world sees this, just because media.doesn't report it eqaly.doesn't mean people are stupid.

The dispute, is that eight plaintiffs, deserve more compensation, than class action lawsuits from huge corporate entities like chemical companies and BIG PHARMA, who actually cause death and illness to their victims. . .

Other than a bit of emotional harms. . . what actual damages were there? :dunno:
I've already asked this to Tommy at the start of the thread. . you know what I got? I big zero. I expect I'll get that from you too. . . . What injuries?

Folks like you? Are being completely irrational on this. This judgement is completely out of context/proportion to reality.

You folks are making this political, because you despise folks having the gall to speak out against the STATE and the establishment.

You have already given up the high ground on this conversation by using ad hom attacks and disparagement. . . .

iu
Other than a bit of emotional harms. . . what actual damages were there?

You downplay the suffering to an extraordinary extent. Hang your head.

iu
Jones spends more than 93,000 per month, excluding legal fees in this case. He can afford it.

They should take the offer and shut their mouths. They should be grateful he can offer even that kind of money. Bunch of greedy pigs getting money lately...

Other than a bit of emotional harms. . . what actual damages were there?

You downplay the suffering to an extraordinary extent. Hang your head.
So. . . if I disagree that eight people getting; $1.5 billion/8 = $187,500,000 million each, is a bit excessive?

If I believe that they each had damages of that amount, due to Jones' negligence. . . .

I am, "downplaying?" Seriously? :rolleyes:

If that is the case, why does the Texas trial have damage caps, but not the Connecticut trial? :dunno:
Does the rest of the nation & world down play putative damages, and only Connecticut get this right. . . b/c. . .

muh state propaganda! :rock:

1702753606442.png

27 Sandy Hook victims and Jones wants to pay for one. Do the math.
The victims aren't suing him. . . they are dead. You can't sue for putative damages if you are in the grave. You don't even give a shit what is said about you at this point.

. . . and here I thought you were talking about certain parents involved that were suing, and about the trial.

You are here just to troll. :lol:

The victims aren't suing him. . . they are dead. You can't sue for putative damages if you are in the grave. You don't even give a shit what is said about you at this point.

. . . and here I thought you were talking about certain parents involved that were suing, and about the trial.

You are here just to troll. :lol:
You don't like anything. TFB for you.

I agree. . . but the judgement should be in proportion to the actual emotional and economic harms. . . WHAT HARMS?

What the hell ever happened to a thing called justice?

. . . nope, this whole thing was done to send a message.

I don't really think it's your call.

This is the problem. There is a protected clsss now and it isn't a controversial, dirtbag media guys like him. After the Floyd murder, there was encouragement by politicians and many people were killed.

Many people were not killed.

I hope that the families do not settle with the fat pig. I hope they hound him to his grave for every penny.
He is an evil man and deserves to burn in hell for what he did.

The snake oil peddlers get rich from their audience. Rush Limbaugh was said to have left an estate of half a billion dollars when he died. He did a good job fleecing his flock.

Rush Limbaugh censored lr.jpg

Many people were not killed.
Huh? Do a little more resesrch. Guys were murdered trying to prevent the theft of a tv. Even the Rittenhouse situation doesnt happen without the riots. There were MANY deaths, but that is different somehow I suppose.

Forum List

Back