Alex Jones is Phoning It In

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I guess some people might might not be familiar with the expression to "phone it in" -- it's when a successful professional gets complacent and rests on his laurels, making no real effort, allowing past performances/success to carry him.

Alex Jones is phoning it in - Salon.com

Alex Jones must be either getting lazy or think his readers are really dumb, because his grand theory about the Boston Marathon bombings is the sloppiest concocted narrative we’ve seen since that dog ate your homework.

Of course, Jones and his comrades at InfoWars thinks the brothers suspected in the bombing are innocent, citing such reliable sources as Twitter user “Trippin No L’ 4/20.”

But if the brothers Tsarnaev didn’t do it, who did? Jones laid out his unified theory of the event yesterday in a video promising “PROOF!” that the event was “staged” and an accompanying blog post.

The basic outline is the same as all of his projects: A globalist cabal working through the U.S. government staged a “false flag” operation that will be blamed on terrorists as pretext to take away guns and civil liberties and eventually tyranny. Eventually, they will depopulate the entire planet through massive genocides.

In the video, Jones calls the bombings “the biggest event” of his 18 years of broadcasting, so you would think he would bring his A game, but he really let us down with this one. There’s something you have to respect about a good conspiracy theory — Hollywood certainly does — and Jones is generally a master, but his latest work is so full of holes, internal inconsistencies and outrageous leaps in logic that only die-hard fans willing to suspend all disbelief will appreciate it. It’s really the Phantom Menace of the InfoWars franchise.

My only problem with this piece is that it assumes Alex Jones had some talent to begin with. I'm not sure it's an act. He's just batshit crazy.

He's unstable and should be adjudicated as mentally ill. Then have all his firearms taken away.

Wow, alex is getting more attention than any news broadcaster out there
he must be having a powerful influence ..if so many people are writing about how irrelevant he is it soon becomes evident the very opposite is true

Wow, alex is getting more attention than any news broadcaster out there
he must be having a powerful influence ..if so many people are writing about how irrelevant he is it soon becomes evident the very opposite is true

Charles Manson also got lots of attention.

Alex is a player in political theater -- a fairly entertaining one at that. There's no reason to pee your pants over him.

I guess some people might might not be familiar with the expression to "phone it in" -- it's when a successful professional gets complacent and rests on his laurels, making no real effort, allowing past performances/success to carry him.

Alex Jones must be either getting lazy or think his readers are really dumb, because his grand theory about the Boston Marathon bombings is the sloppiest concocted narrative we’ve seen since that dog ate your homework.

Of course, Jones and his comrades at InfoWars thinks the brothers suspected in the bombing are innocent, citing such reliable sources as Twitter user “Trippin No L’ 4/20.”

But if the brothers Tsarnaev didn’t do it, who did? Jones laid out his unified theory of the event yesterday in a video promising “PROOF!” that the event was “staged” and an accompanying blog post.

The basic outline is the same as all of his projects: A globalist cabal working through the U.S. government staged a “false flag” operation that will be blamed on terrorists as pretext to take away guns and civil liberties and eventually tyranny. Eventually, they will depopulate the entire planet through massive genocides.

In the video, Jones calls the bombings “the biggest event” of his 18 years of broadcasting, so you would think he would bring his A game, but he really let us down with this one. There’s something you have to respect about a good conspiracy theory — Hollywood certainly does — and Jones is generally a master, but his latest work is so full of holes, internal inconsistencies and outrageous leaps in logic that only die-hard fans willing to suspend all disbelief will appreciate it. It’s really the Phantom Menace of the InfoWars franchise.

My only problem with this piece is that it assumes Alex Jones had some talent to begin with. I'm not sure it's an act. He's just batshit crazy.

He's unstable and should be adjudicated as mentally ill. Then have all his firearms taken away.

Alex is crazy like a fox. Anyone who seeks the office of judge is considerably crazier.

Alex Jones is a joke.

I have no idea who Alex Jones don't care either.

dont lie now.. you know Alex is...he is bigger than Jesus right now...bigger than Elvis..bigger than the beatles...its like aleximaina across the nation
When you have the liberoidal krackpot korps posting thread after thread about him, you know he's hitting pretty close to the mark. :lol:

dont lie now.. you know Alex is...he is bigger than Jesus right now...bigger than Elvis..bigger than the beatles...its like aleximaina across the nation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE]Alex Jones from Waking Life - YouTube[/ame]

Still don't know still don't care not sorry about that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE]Alex Jones from Waking Life - YouTube[/ame]

Still don't know still don't care not sorry about that.

well you may not care but clearly by now you know..there is no escaping the Aleximania

Op plays the "Crazy Card" like some people play the "Race Card".

Another day, another Hazelnut thread calling someone Batshit Crazy.

Yawn.

Using a far left progressive winger site as something against an alleged far right commentator or something... yep, that seems logical to the hazlnutbag

LMAO

Why the hell is this not in the rubber room???

When you have the liberoidal krackpot korps posting thread after thread about him, you know he's hitting pretty close to the mark. :lol:

So you agree with him about Boston.

lol, good work, OP, you flushed out another one.

I just love hearing the bullshit coming from Alex Jones.

» Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.

I just love hearing the bullshit coming from Alex Jones.

» Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DZ0Sn02fcls]President Obama Announces $155 Million in Additional Humanitarian Assistance for the Syrian People - YouTube[/ame]

Syrian rebels defy US and pledge allegiance to jihadi group
Rebel groups across Syria are defying the United States by pledging their allegiance to a group that Washington will designate today a terrorist organization for its alleged links to al-Qaeda.

Al Qaida-linked group Syria rebels once denied now key to anti-Assad victories

Read more here: Al Qaida-linked group Syria rebels once denied now key to anti-Assad victories | McClatchy

Forum List

Back