Alex Jones is Phoning It In

well we see the new "boogyman" for the left..

last week it was the Nra

yawn

I just love hearing the bullshit coming from Alex Jones.

» Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DZ0Sn02fcls]President Obama Announces $155 Million in Additional Humanitarian Assistance for the Syrian People - YouTube[/ame]

Syrian rebels defy US and pledge allegiance to jihadi group
Rebel groups across Syria are defying the United States by pledging their allegiance to a group that Washington will designate today a terrorist organization for its alleged links to al-Qaeda.

Al Qaida-linked group Syria rebels once denied now key to anti-Assad victories

Read more here: Al Qaida-linked group Syria rebels once denied now key to anti-Assad victories | McClatchy

I don't think people understand this to its entirely. The US is funding the Syrian Rebels to overthrow its government. Therefore, the Syrian government sees the Rebels as terrorists. The US is funding the terrorist to overthrow its government.

The US has been doing this since the 50s. Cuba was one of them.

Obama is funding a rebel group to overthrow its government. Its that simple.

LOL. People really are stupid. I am not smart at all and I get this. LOL>

I just love hearing the bullshit coming from Alex Jones.

» Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.

Alex may take it to the extreme, but his points have truth. The US is funding the Syrian rebels to overthrow the government. The US is now looking for reasons to help overthrow the Syrian gov. The chemical weapon BS is a good way to get in there with UN and US troops. Wake up man. Alex goes overboard and rants. He is still right about most things. LOL.

Keep eating your GMOs. LOL>

He has always phoned it in. He is in it for the money nothing more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back