Alex Jones: I had a form of psychosis about Sandy Hook

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The performance artist offers more insight into his fertile imagination:

InfoWars’ Alex Jones: I Had ‘Form of Psychosis’ While Pushing Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

It actually gets better:

Jones blamed his mental state on the “trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much,” saying that he couldn’t “trust anything anymore,” and he didn’t really know what reality was.He also admitted to the lawyer of one of the suing parents that he was susceptible to “mass group think.”

Psychosis. Mental state. Mass group think. Indeed.

Nothing quite shouts personal responsibility like blaming one’s actions on corporations and the media. Jones is simply trying to limit his liability in the lawsuit against him. He will be back gassing on about Martian slave camps by the end of the day.

Nothing quite shouts personal responsibility like blaming one’s actions on corporations and the media. Jones is simply trying to limit his liability in the lawsuit against him. He will be back gassing on about Martian slave camps by the end of the day.
At the heart of what he said lies a pretty deep paranoia.

Group think and paranoia, that's not a good combo.

The performance artist offers more insight into his fertile imagination:

InfoWars’ Alex Jones: I Had ‘Form of Psychosis’ While Pushing Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

It actually gets better:

Jones blamed his mental state on the “trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much,” saying that he couldn’t “trust anything anymore,” and he didn’t really know what reality was.He also admitted to the lawyer of one of the suing parents that he was susceptible to “mass group think.”

Psychosis. Mental state. Mass group think. Indeed.

"had"???

I am not so sure it’s even about that. I think he is a common grifter and will say whatever it takes get his acolytes to open their wallets and hearts. In that order.

I am not so sure it’s even about that. I think he is a common grifter and will say whatever it takes get his acolytes to open their wallets and hearts. In that order.
That too, but look at what he has helped create: This entirely alternate, closed circuit universe in which inhabitants only trust what they observe within that universe.

To be fair, the press and corporations are kind enough to give them enough grist to keep that universe alive and thriving. A handy kernel of truth to keep the wheel turning.

But holy crap, this guy is used as a "news source".

alex jones was the first person trump thanked after the 'election' for his support & receiving the support of his fans.

think about that.

That too, but look at what he has helped create: This entirely alternate, closed circuit universe in which inhabitants only trust what they observe within that universe.

To be fair, the press and corporations are kind enough to give them enough grist to keep that universe alive and thriving. A handy kernel of truth to keep the wheel turning.

Again, Stormy, what he says is no crazier than what you come on here every day and say.

Exactly. He is simply telling the court what he believes that HIS FOLLOWERS must have going on in THEIR heads to reach the point at which his bullshit becomes their reality.

He knows that people like Dale Smith and MindWars have a deep distrust of all of our institutions and that they have no idea what is fact and what is fiction. He uses that knowledge.

And now he’s pretending to be one of his own victims.

Fun, fun, fun.

Again, Stormy, what he says is no crazier than what you come on here every day and say.

You’re off base. Mac ain’t that bad and he’s not profiting from his schtik.

LOL...this is fantastic. The guy whose constituents have a main plank of personal responsibility is deflecting and blaming others. Colour me surprised.
He spends his career feeding in to this stuff and then backs away when responsible for his words.

Just like when his lawyer called him a "performance artist" a while back.

You'd think people would be getting the hint by now.

LOL...this is fantastic. The guy whose constituents have a main plank of personal responsibility is deflecting and blaming others. Colour me surprised.
He spends his career feeding in to this stuff and then backs away when responsible for his words.

Right-wing loons never will. Ever.

Right-wing loons never will. Ever.

Well, to be fair, most RW loons only use Jones, they don’t really believe him.

They want the rabid nuts, who have tons of free time on their hands, to keep pushing the bullshit into the social media sphere. It muddies the water and exhausts people to the point where they check out and don’t vote.

Guys like Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows know that Jones is a nut. But they love that his fans are persistent and unreasonable.

reminds me of the McMahons, when they tried peddling the WWE wasn't staged & scripted; until they were faced with having to give them medical insurance. all of a sudden they did a 180 & admitted their 'contractors' were indeed acting & it's all fake.

Exactly. He is simply telling the court what he believes that HIS FOLLOWERS must have going on in THEIR heads to reach the point at which his bullshit becomes their reality.

He knows that people like Dale Smith and MindWars have a deep distrust of all of our institutions and that they have no idea what is fact and what is fiction. He uses that knowledge.

And now he’s pretending to be one of his own victims.

Fun, fun, fun.

Not that I am defending him or people like Dale, but when we sanitize these events, we do mystify them quite a lot to the point where a nut can cry "False Flag" and have a certain level of credibility.

Imagine if we put on TV, the graphic crime scene photos and autopsies. Yes, they would be gross, but then we couldn't deny the reality of these things when they happen.

reminds me of the McMahons, when they tried peddling the WWE wasn't staged & scripted; until they were faced with having to give them medical insurance. all of a sudden they did a 180 & admitted their 'contractors' were indeed acting & it's all fake.
Holy shit, too funny, yes. And actually I often think of politics as pro wrestling for political geeks.

An interesting allegory, but no one really believed wrestling was real to start with. And while it's vulgar and stupid, no one was really getting hurt. The families of Sandy Hook victims were victimized again and again because of the followers of Jones and other nuts stalking them and calling them crisis actors.

Nobody harassed Rowdy Roddy Piper at his home because of something they saw on WWE.

upload_2019-3-30_6-46-36.jpeg

Conspiracy alert. He wasn't really a Scotsman!

Forum List

Back