Alex Jones and Flesh Eating Bacteria

My husband died of the flesh eating bacteria, (necrotizing fasciatis) it will be two years in December that he's been gone.

I'm truly sorry to here of your loss Katz.

Well, hell. Alex just said this morning that he personally talked to six people this weekend that all had relatives that died from flesh eating bacteria. LOL Alex is a fucking moron and a out and out LIAR!! Alex and his little minion army seem to think that they are the only true patriots. He even says that at home he is an intellectual. LOL Yeah, right.:eusa_hand:
Keep listening, you may actually learn something.

In fact, I have a challenge for you Obamoron. Listen to Alex everyday, if you don't already, and report back here with your opinions and findings. And not just what you're TOLD to post by your handlers.

But you'll have to do better than "He's an idiot!" or "It's all B.S." cause any brain dead Liberal OBama supporter can do that.
Listen up, asswipe. I'm not an Obama supporter. If you don't know why my name is what it is than that makes you the fucking moron. Second, you fucking Alex Jones cock suckers fall on every word the idiot says. I do listen to him on a regular basis and when I post things that he ACTUALLY says I get neg reps from shit stains like you and Eots. Go fuck yourself, asshole. Alex Jones should be locked up for being a threat to normal people.

You hate him so much that you listen to him on a regular basis. I barely even have time to listen to someone I LIKE.

You may very well need to get yourself a life, sir :thup:

In fact, I have a challenge for you Obamoron. Listen to Alex everyday, if you don't already, and report back here with your opinions and findings. And not just what you're TOLD to post by your handlers.

But you'll have to do better than "He's an idiot!" or "It's all B.S." cause any brain dead Liberal OBama supporter can do that.
Listen up, asswipe. I'm not an Obama supporter. If you don't know why my name is what it is than that makes you the fucking moron. Second, you fucking Alex Jones cock suckers fall on every word the idiot says. I do listen to him on a regular basis and when I post things that he ACTUALLY says I get neg reps from shit stains like you and Eots. Go fuck yourself, asshole. Alex Jones should be locked up for being a threat to normal people.

You hate him so much that you listen to him on a regular basis. I barely even have time to listen to someone I LIKE.

there's plenty of hate to go around. but it's just talk forum hate not real hate. midievil jousting with a flat screen. mostly because libs are so dim.

government's not the problem, democrats are the problem.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is nothing more than an alarmist conspiracy theorist who is not to be taken seriously.

Actually he mixes truth with lies, also known as misinformation. He is a Zionist sympathizer.
I used to listen to his shows years ago.
He blamed the government for 9-11, which is a somewhat correct assertion, because 9-11 was facilitated by a small cabal of Israeli Zionist Neo Cons, that has been allowed to infiltrate our government, BUT when it came to talking about WHO in the government, and
WHAT they supported (Israeli Zionism) he wouldn't speak about that. Here's a video that better explains why I turned him off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ssxEvQNa16E]Alex Jones taken to the wood shed - YouTube[/ame]

Alex Jones is nothing more than an alarmist conspiracy theorist who is not to be taken seriously.

Actually he mixes truth with lies, also known as misinformation. He is a Zionist sympathizer.
He blamed the government for 9-11, which is a somewhat correct assertion, because 9-11 was facilitated by a small cabal of Israeli Zionist Neo Cons, that has been allowed to infiltrate our government, BUT when it came to talking about WHO in the government, and
WHAT they supported (Israeli Zionism) he wouldn't speak about that. Here's a video that better explains why I turned him off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ssxEvQNa16E]Alex Jones taken to the wood shed - YouTube[/ame]
and you claim not to be mental!

same as obama, except for the zionist sympathizer part.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the logic of candyass for ya.:lol::lol::D:lmao:

Thats not true at all.thats what they want you to think.But thats been proven false because I have heard him talk many times about the mossads involvement in the conspiracy.Matter of fact on one of his DVD'S he has he talks about Isralis role in it.Forget which one it is but its a pretty well known DVD of his he has.

He just doesnt talk much about it cause they jam him when he talks about it.Before they took him off the radio in my town he would talk about the mossads involvement in it and everything they did as soon as he mentioned mossad they started jamming his airwaves.

same as obama, except for the zionist sympathizer part.

Dude Obama is a huge zionist sympathiser where you been? the establishment did not care if romney or obama was the next president because they are both funded by the zionists.Just as long as ron Paul did not get elected they were happy because he ISNT funded by them and unlike romney and Obama,is anti war.

I'm enjoying my retirement, thank you very much and besides, I don't have to listen very long to hear something stupid come out of his mouth.:lol::lol: It's nice to see that Jones is on to him but Eots thinks he's some kind of "prophet".:badgrin:

I'm enjoying my retirement, thank you very much and besides, I don't have to listen very long to hear something stupid come out of his mouth.:lol::lol: It's nice to see that Jones is on to him but Eots thinks he's some kind of "prophet".:badgrin:

hey asshole... town dump all closed up today ??

the thing thats hysterical about candyass is how he claims that people like Eots falls on every word he says when candyass falls on EVERY word the corporate media and our corrupt government institutions say even though they have a loooooooonnnnnnggggggg history of lying to the american people going back DECADES and also ignoring the fact that LAMESTREAM media is just a TOOL for the government,nothing more.what hypocrisy.:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

the thing thats hysterical about candyass is how he claims that people like Eots falls on every word he says when candyass falls on EVERY word the corporate media and our corrupt government institutions say even though they have a loooooooonnnnnnggggggg history of lying to the american people going back DECADES and also ignoring the fact that LAMESTREAM media is just a TOOL for the government,nothing more.what hypocrisy.:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

cornhole and cementhead are cut from the same mold.

I do ?..I enjoy his shows and he has many excellent guest.as far as Alex goes he does a good job of sourcing news and speaking his truth as he sees it..thats what I think

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

NBC, NFL
boycott
On the riveting Tuesday, December 4 transmission of the Alex Jones Show, Alex clarifies his call for a boycott of the NFL and NBC for airing anti-gun propaganda during Sunday's football game. He'll also break down the TSA's seeking of approval to conduct “security assessments” on U.S. highways, and their creation of a watch list for Americans who violate its policies. On today's broadcast, Alex also speaks with economist, film-maker, and television show host Max Keiser about the impending fiscal cliff and the continued slow-motion implosion of world markets. Also stopping by on today's show, Pastor Lindsey

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I do ?..I enjoy his shows and he has many excellent guest.as far as Alex goes he does a good job of sourcing news and speaking his truth as he sees it..thats what I think

god forbid we should have more than one point of view. obama wants Komsomolskaya Pravda

Forum List

Back