Alert: Rules and guidelines changing

DanK | Meister | cereal_killer | Newby | jillian |Trajan

three admins and a few super mods all on board? maybe even more online??

major changes, or cleanup, or maintenance? you decide.

Last edited:
I hope they make this place better and more fair.

just like the founders wanted us to progress in our freedom this little slice of the US can always be a more perfect union.

just like the founders wanted us to progress in our freedom this little slice of the US can always be a more perfect union.

You understand there's no first amendment right to post on a private messageboard, right?

When she uses the word fair she means restrict and ban conservatives. That is the liberal way after all.

DanK | Meister | cereal_killer | Newby | jillian |Trajan

three admins and a few super mods all on board? maybe even more online??

major changes, or cleanup, or maintenance? you decide.

Clean up suggestion - ban your ass.

You understand there's no first amendment right to post on a private messageboard, right?

Well, Congress cannot pass such law, yet any message board which engages in censorship risks becoming irrelevant.

Well, Congress cannot pass such law, yet any message board which engages in censorship risks becoming irrelevant.

And you think message boards are relevant because...?

The reality is, they're nothing more than idle distractions.

The next time I hear of any of the world's woes being cured by the crap we post here will be the first time.

Hell, the same sentiment applies to a person's POV being changed...

Forum List

Back