Aleppo liberated from terrorists

Go preach in your hate mosque!
Just reported on the news that 82 civilians were executed by Syrian soldiers today.
Its Al-Qaeda/Nato fake news. The civilians are celebrating. You have seen enough evidence and yet don´t change your mind so what should one think of you? Al-Qaeda fanboy? UK regime puppet? Both? Give it a thought.
The news of the murders of civilians today is coming from the United Nations. I believe it.
It is not. They just transport the fake news coming from the angry "rebels" who suffered a major defeat. So in the face of evidence that the civilians are celebrating you keep insisting on that they get shot?

You are fond of posting videos which I have to tell you I do not watch because I have a TV. I do not expect the Syrians will be posting videos of them executing young men of fighting age who have gone over to them with their families or video of what the soldiers have done to civilians in the last part of rebel-held Aleppo.

So if you don´t watch you cannot argue. You couldn´t stand the truth, right? All your believes, your entire world view would crush down like a card house being hit by a huge barrel bomb! Almost pitiful!

Oh so you side with terrorists?

That would be you

Ashkar, who has been postinig videos of the carnage, said Syrian troops were executing civilians on the streets, including women and children, a claim others have reported to the United Nations and activists in Aleppo, where Syrian government forces said they are in the last stages of taking full control of the key northern Syrian city from rebel hands.

Aleppo civilians facing execution plead, 'Oh, God, help us'
Indeed, there are troubling reports of families being riddled to death by Syrian soldiers and also of young men who took the opportunity to leave the war zone being taken away by Syrian soldiers and disappearing which is a sign that they are all assumed to be rebels and being executed.
Just reported on the news that 82 civilians were executed by Syrian soldiers today.
Its Al-Qaeda/Nato fake news. The civilians are celebrating. You have seen enough evidence and yet don´t change your mind so what should one think of you? Al-Qaeda fanboy? UK regime puppet? Both? Give it a thought.
Fact is, neither you or I will really know what's going on unless we fly to Damascus and then catch a ride to Aleppo. Be careful on your way through. You don't want to get kidnapped.

That would be you

Ashkar, who has been postinig videos of the carnage, said Syrian troops were executing civilians on the streets, including women and children, a claim others have reported to the United Nations and activists in Aleppo, where Syrian government forces said they are in the last stages of taking full control of the key northern Syrian city from rebel hands.

Aleppo civilians facing execution plead, 'Oh, God, help us'
Indeed, there are troubling reports of families being riddled to death by Syrian soldiers and also of young men who took the opportunity to leave the war zone being taken away by Syrian soldiers and disappearing which is a sign that they are all assumed to be rebels and being executed.
Fact is, neither you or I will really know what's going on unless we fly to Damascus and then catch a ride to Aleppo. Be careful on your way through. You don't want to get kidnapped.
Fact is, when brutal terrorists accuse an heroic army of something, it isn´t credible.

15370048_1848970045389917_9179385124090070977_o.jpg

So which terrorists control it now then?
No ones. The people of Aleppo got their city back.

I doubt that very much.

th

th
War is war. What do you expect?

I was merely responding to a comment. Why would anyone expect that these people will get their city back? The city has gone.
Chicago burned down and has been rebuild twice within 50 years. Not all of Syria, not all of Aleppo is destroyed, though. And the destruction is due to terrorists shelling or occupying buildings. What would you do? Please them out?

President Assad vows to liberate all of Syria

And Chicago burned down and wasn't the city it was before the fire.

No ones. The people of Aleppo got their city back.

I doubt that very much.

th

th
War is war. What do you expect?

I was merely responding to a comment. Why would anyone expect that these people will get their city back? The city has gone.
Chicago burned down and has been rebuild twice within 50 years. Not all of Syria, not all of Aleppo is destroyed, though. And the destruction is due to terrorists shelling or occupying buildings. What would you do? Please them out?

President Assad vows to liberate all of Syria

And Chicago burned down and wasn't the city it was before the fire.
Tell that those who initiated this war.

"Rebels" launched a desperate offensive against West Aleppo.

"Unable to infiltrate the Syrian Army's defenses, the jihadist rebels were forced to withdraw west of the Great Aleppo Mosque in order to avoid airstrikes and intense shelling from the government.

According to a military source in Aleppo, the jihadist offensive resulted in the loss of more than 20 combatants, including several members of Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham.

As a result of this jihadist assault on Tuesday, the Syrian Armed Forces launched a swift counter-offensive this morning to capture the remaining sites in Al-Zahra that are under Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham's control."
Jihadist rebels launch desperate offensive in west Aleppo

The terrorists used the third agreement to regroup. They shot at the green buses. The small area they control contains still 4000 terrorists and 15000 civilians compared to about 8000 (UN) terrorists and maybe 130000 (based on freed civilians) civilians some weeks ago. They continued to shell western Aleppo killing at least 6 and wounding many more. Their offensive has been repelled and the army has again to go the hard way.

Fighting in Aleppo resumes as evacuation agreement falters

In fact this is now the third agreement not the prior one that was the second.

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:00 A.M.) - Another ceasefire deal has been reached inside the eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo this week after an intense round of negotiations facilitated by Iran, Russia, and Turkey.

Per the ceasefire deal, the Syrian Red Crescent Society and Red Cross will evacuate all of the wounded in eastern Aleppo to the southwestern part of the provincial capital today.

Once the wounded are moved, a large convoy of buses will begin transporting civilians and militants to the same destination as the wounded.

While two similar deals have failed recently; this agreement is expected to at least result in the evacuation of wounded militants and civilians from the east Aleppo pocket."
Aleppo ceasefire deal reached after intense negotiations

As the last terrorists have been deported, the people started to celebrate the final victory in Aleppo.

C0UL2ufW8AARVGt-696x464.jpg

Meanwhile, Russian President Putin underlines the Russian role in the liberation of Aleppo and vowed to continue to try to achieve a total truce.

""We and our colleagues from Iran and Turkey, and of course the Syrian leadership, alongside other regional nations, or all the interested states, should continue the work to reach a final truce," Putin said at a meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu."

Russian military played decisive role in Aleppo: Putin

Forum List

Back