Suicide bomber attacks Cairo Church, killing 24

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Those damn Christians are the major source of suffering on earth, aren't they?

This is probably Christian on Christian crime in Egypt, don't you think?

Last edited:
Arab muslims doing their thing; this is their #1 contribution to mankind over the past 500 to 1,000 years.

If I was born arab muslim, I'd have committed suicide years ago - I'd be so ashamed that my "culture" was based upon a heinous death cult that has brainwashed over 1 billion people. islam is a cancer that man can not be forgiven for manufacturing, it is a disease of the mind that MUST be eradicated.

Church attacked in Egypt and 24 deaths doesn't even move the needle anymore.

BUT WRITE "TRUMP" on the pavement in CHALK....AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

I'd really like to see a bunch of snowflakes travel to the Middle East and preach their social justice to the citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Jordon, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and make the WORLD a better place. They are too focused on America, but we know they are globalists. They should change the Middle East to where they have liberal sensibilities. That would be a GREAT accomplishment....GAY MARRIAGE IN SAUDI ARABIA! You can do it SNOWFLAKES!!! CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!

Hillary was paid $12 million from the government of Morocco for a 1 hour speech....

WHAT A FEMINIST AND LGBTQ CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT)
persons in Morocco face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is illegal in Morocco. Morocco's statute and culture towards LGBT issues stands in stark contrast to that of neighbouring Spain. Under the current role of an Islamic government LGBT rights in Morocco got even more restricted.

Same-sex sexual activity is illegal in Morocco and can be punished with anything from 6 months to 3 years imprisonment.

LGBT rights in Morocco - Wikipedia

Summary table[edit]
Same-sex sexual activity legal (Penalty: Up to 3 years imprisonment.)
Equal age of consent
Anti-discrimination laws in employment only
Anti-discrimination laws in the provision of goods and services
Anti-discrimination laws in all other areas (Incl. indirect discrimination, hate speech)
Same-sex marriages
Recognition of same-sex couples
Step-child adoption by same-sex couples
Joint adoption by same-sex couples
Gays and lesbians allowed to serve openly in the military
Right to change legal gender
Access to IVF for lesbians
Commercial surrogacy for gay male couples
MSMs allowed to donate blood

Forum List

Back