# Aleppo: More Than 200 civilians Executed By The Regime

By Muslim standards, 200 killed is just foreplay. Try again.

You prefer ww2 standard by millions killed, russians are repeating what they did when they entered German cities: mass rape and murders against civilians.

Why would Russians want to rape ugly muslim women?

By Muslim standards, 200 killed is just foreplay. Try again.

You prefer ww2 standard by millions killed, russians are repeating what they did when they entered German cities: mass rape and murders against civilians.
No. I just think you're going to have to do a lot better than the amount of refugees Muslims load fellow Muslims on rickety boats to drown in the Med on a daily basis.

Life is cheap in the Muslim world, especially to Muslims themselves. 200 is squat.

Many demonstrations in the world to condemn the massacre of civilians by Ass*ad militias and Russia.

NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran - Street Execution of Civilians in Aleppo by Iran Regime Militants and Assad Forces

Like the US has not killed civilians , Aleppo is free of rebels now and I'm sure the civilians deaths were not done on purpose. I don't believe what they say because they want the Iran regime overturned,

and frankly we want the same things here:
NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran - Issues | Maryam Rajavi's Ten Point Plan

Many demonstrations in the world to condemn the massacre of civilians by Ass*ad militias and Russia.

NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran - Street Execution of Civilians in Aleppo by Iran Regime Militants and Assad Forces

Like the US has not killed civilians , Aleppo is free of rebels now and I'm sure the civilians deaths were not done on purpose. I don't believe what they say because they want the Iran regime overturned,

NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran - Issues | Maryam Rajavi's Ten Point Plan

Syria is actually occupied by russians and Iranian mollahs terrorists, Assad is just a zionazi pawn for 40 years.
Ex-IDF chief: Israel prefers that Assad stay in power
Occupying Aleppo will not end the revolution against this zionazi regime.

Last edited:

Syria is actually occupied by russians and Iranian mollahs terrorists, Assad is just a zionazi pawn for 40 years.
Ex-IDF chief: Israel prefers that Assad stay in power
Occupying Aleppo will not end the revolution against this zionazi regime.
67p847.jpg

I heard 8O some this morning, Samantha Powers going on an on and on about it. She was ok with Israel genocide of Gaza in 2014. I doubt there was an execution of civilians , perhaps accidental killings but whose fault is it really , Assad, Russia and Iran were trying to get rid of the rebels and ISIS who the US, SA and Israel , etc. funded and armed. If the US did it under Trump it would of been ok, but not under Pres. Obama.

I heard 8O some this morning, Samantha Powers going on an on and on about it. She was ok with Israel genocide of Gaza in 2014. I doubt there was an execution of civilians , perhaps accidental killings but whose fault is it really , Assad, Russia and Iran were trying to get rid of the rebels and ISIS who the US, SA and Israel , etc. funded and armed. If the US did it under Trump it would of been ok, but not under Pres. Obama.
Only few attacks targeted ISIS who are in Raqqa and Palmyra not in Aleppo, why russia don't besiege the hometown of ISIS in Raqqa instead killing civilians and opposition in Aleppo?

Not interested in your videos that I have no idea who is even in them.

Forum List

Back