Alcohol violates the laws of physics ...

If your education is so great, why not simply post a link to any reputable website with Bernoulli's Law stating what you claim it states?

Any idiot can use Google. It is beyond you?
I indicated the conditions.
Fulfill them or ...

I have simply said that Bernoulli's Law does not say what you claim it says. Post a link to any reputable site that agrees with your claims about Bertoulli's Law. It does not claim that a larger pipe, with a constant volume of liquid, creates an increase in pressure.
Learn Physics
This is my first answer
-----------------------------------
Do you still have questions?

I will help BERNOULLI keeps airplanes IN DA SKY. Da pressure is greater UNDER DA WING than above----or-------actually the pressure above da wing is reduced------relative to that under da wing-------one need not
understand it-------just remember---BERNOULLI keeps airplanes in da sky. This issue ALWAYS appears on
standard tests----of intellect and aptitude--------you need not understand it------just supply the correct answer----AIRPLANES IN THE SKY

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Selivan's claim that Bernoulli's Law states that an increase in the size of the pipe, with a constant volume of liquid, will increase pressure. That claim is the ONLY way alcohol can violate a law of physics, as his OP claimed.

In other words, his claim is wrong.

yes it is----but HE HAS A RIGHT TO GET THE ANSWER ON THE APTITUDE TEST---right

If your education is so great, why not simply post a link to any reputable website with Bernoulli's Law stating what you claim it states?

Any idiot can use Google. It is beyond you?
I indicated the conditions.
Fulfill them or ...

No, you did not. You made a claim about what Bernoulli's Law states. That claim is wrong.

As for a wager, after you adamantly refused to admit the error in your Cowboy Math word problem, your are simply not trustworthy to engage with in a wager.

No, you did not. You made a claim about what Bernoulli's Law states. That claim is wrong.

As for a wager, after you adamantly refused to admit the error in your Cowboy Math word problem, your are simply not trustworthy to engage with in a wager.

Old man...
I pointed out the conditions under which I will talk with you.
---------------------------
One more is your message and I will not be talking to you

Old man...

Yes you did. I did not accept those conditions. If you ignore me it changes nothing. I will still ridicule your ridiculous mistakes. And, not seeing my posts, you will still not make corrections or admit errors.

Yes you did. I did not accept those conditions. If you ignore me it changes nothing. I will still ridicule your ridiculous mistakes. And, not seeing my posts, you will still not make corrections or admit errors.
:banned03:
You can write messages to me, but I do not read them.
You should receive an official notification by mail of this forum

:banned03:
You can write messages to me, but I do not read them.
You should receive an official notification by mail of this forum

An official notification by mail? You do not have my mailing address.

Old man...
:trolls:

Old man...
:trolls:

You again a muzzle in a shit to stick? Liked?

Do you now like to peek at lesbians?

^ must be a graduate of English is a third language class.

:banned03::banned03:

He told you that he will not talk with you anymore.

And? I did not say I would not reply to his posts, now did I?

Write a private letter. Maybe Selivan, forgive you

Write a private letter. Maybe Selivan, forgive you

Your hero, Selivan, can only write me a private letter if he has my mailing address. He doesn't.

And as long as he keeps posting blatant errors, I will continue to point them out. He does not acknowledge his mistakes anyway, so his participation will actually be the same.

I repeat my question ..

The liquid flows through the tube.
Blood vessels in the body of a man are also pipes

Look here:

1. According to Bernoulli's law:
- the larger the pipe area, the greater the pressure

2. But,
- Cognac, brendy expand the area of blood vessels and lowers the pressure ...
This is a medical fact ...

================================================
Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
:04:

Forum List

Back