Impure "Vaccinated" People Shedding Poison On To The Pure Ones .

That's how you got so much wrong initially -- not realising that people write on both sides . You only got half the story !

But you have helped me understand life so much better . I thought that people died from old age and illness .
But it is actually due to somebody lying , the Death Fairy hearing and then doing the dirty deed. .
Thanks for the tip .
I am not impressed by your snarky wise ass know it all blatherskite.

Try selling that codswallop to the survivors of the dead and those living with long Covid

covid deaths to date in usa - Search (bing.com) 1,138,309 Dead in US /103,436,829 cases of which 1/5 ( 20K ) have long term debilitating effects (long Covid) That is not recovery

As opposed to:
Flu deaths by year U.S. 2010-2022 | Statista 30,000 Since 2020
A small number die from a cold , usually if the develop pneumonia
long covid is from the vax you fucking idiot.

The fact that you must keep calling me an idiot speaks loudly to the fact that you are pathetically insecure with your own bullshit . You just mindlessly keep repeating crap that you heard without even careing if tere i any basis in reality for it.
Have just seen your age and realised how difficult life must now be for you .
It cannot be easy for you to keep up with news and new research findings .
You just concentrate on keeping healthy . Hopefully signs of dementia will not bother you too much .

Idiots will react exactly in that way .

Sensible people define a problem and take appropriate action .

But , of course , that depends on a person's stupidity level --- and with 90% having an IQ of under 120 , the Normies will mainly sit in front of their TV dosing on fast food which will also damage them .

But after a second warning , I frankly could not care less .
Person, woman, man, camera, TV,” I get extra points for listing the words in order.

Just be more honest and accept that we are a Chat site, mainly for the elderly .With the majority of members being American , educational and information standards are not high . Riddled with people who use the MSM as their only news source , which inevitably means that accuracy and relevance are often very difficult to see . So , if you accept those limitations, you should not be surprised by the results you obtain -- in general and imho . BTW those paid bots and trolls are imaginary with the obvious exception of WinkleTitty who is just obsessional and almost certainly out of mental balance . Others are just generally not well educated amateurs .Angry twerps in my shorthand . And if others perceive me similarly , for example, that is OK with me . I just do not care .It is Virtual Reality .

Edward Dowd: ‘cause unknown’ – the epidemic of sudden deaths in 2021 and 2022​

Christine Dolan and L Todd Wood interview Edward Dowd to discuss his new book, “Cause Unknown.”
From the publisher:
What is killing healthy young Americans?
2020 saw a spike in deaths in America, smaller than you might imagine during a pandemic, some of which could be attributed to COVID and to initial treatment strategies that were not effective. But then, in 2021, the stats people expected went off the rails. The CEO of the OneAmerica insurance company publicly disclosed that during the third and fourth quarters of 2021, death in people of working age (18–64) was 40 percent higher than it was before the pandemic. Significantly, the majority of the deaths were not attributed to COVID.
A 40 percent increase in deaths is literally earth-shaking. Even a 10 percent increase in excess deaths would have been a 1-in-200-year event. But this was 40 percent.
And therein lies a story—a story that starts with obvious questions:
  • What has caused this historic spike in deaths among younger people?
  • What has caused the shift from old people, who are expected to die, to younger people, who are expected to keep living?
It isn’t COVID, of course, because we know that COVID is not a significant cause of death in young people. Various stakeholders opine about what could be causing this epidemic of unexpected sudden deaths, but “CAUSE UNKNOWN” doesn’t opine or speculate. The facts just are, and the math just is.
The book begins with a close look at the actual human reality behind the statistics, and when you see the people who are represented by the dry term Excess Mortality, it’s difficult to accept so many unexpected sudden deaths of young athletes, known to be the healthiest among us. Similarly, when lots of healthy teenagers and young adults die in their sleep without obvious reason, collapse and die on a family outing, or fall down dead while playing sports, that all by itself raises an immediate public health concern. Or at least it used to.
Ask yourself if you recall seeing these kinds of things occurring during your own life—in junior high? In high school? In college? How many times in your life did you hear of a performer dropping dead on stage in mid-performance? Your own life experience and intuition will tell you that what you’re about to see is not normal.
Or at least it wasn’t normal before 2021.

Fuck off kid
Come on . Tell us how many Killer Shots you have taken so far .

We Pure Ones appreciate the strain you are under, and the deep down worries you have but cannot easily share with those around you .
Yes , you are in much more trouble than you realise but there are lots of things you can do to help yourself .

To help clear your mind , follow Ninja's advice and read Dowd's book. This brilliant statistician has nailed the subject and I trust that you will be able to understand and absorb the contained messages .
Your anger and guilt might have to be separately dealt with

Forum List

Back