Alcohol violates the laws of physics ...

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
The liquid flows through the tube.
Blood vessels in the body of a man are also pipes

Look here:

1. According to Bernoulli's law:
- the larger the pipe area, the greater the pressure

2. But,
- Cognac, brendy expand the area of blood vessels and lowers the pressure ...
This is a medical fact ...

================================================
Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
:04:

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
/----/ Well you're smarter than me. I read this and still don't get it. It seems that the larger the pipe area the pressure would be less but if you step down the diameter of the pipe the pressure would increase.
What is Bernoulli's equation?

And this article says small amounts of alcohol decreases blood pressure but larger amounts increase it: Cognac raises or lowers blood pressure?

Here’s to science!

1E8E443C-4AA1-463C-8886-8566698DC92E.gif

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?

The pressure only increases in a larger pipe area if the fluid volume also increases.

The pressure created by a flow of 10 gpm is lower in a larger pipe. Think of a hydraulic system. If you increase the inside diameter of the pipe, but do not increase the volume of fluid, the hydraulic system will not create as much force. Bernoulli's Law states that a narrower increases the pressure.

"Bernoulli's principle, physical principle formulated by Daniel Bernoulli that states that as the speed of a moving fluid (liquid or gas) increases, the pressure within the fluid decreases. ... Since the speed is greater in the narrower pipe, the kinetic energy of that volume is greater."

• Banned
Wrong answer...
You do not know Physics ...
------------------------------------
In addition, I asked you to wash and shave before you dare to argue with me

Wrong answer...
This problem requires boundary conditions

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
/----/ Well you're smarter than me. I read this and still don't get it. It seems that the larger the pipe area the pressure would be less but if you step down the diameter of the pipe the pressure would increase.
What is Bernoulli's equation?

And this article says small amounts of alcohol decreases blood pressure but larger amounts increase it: Cognac raises or lowers blood pressure?

Bernoulli's Law (or Equation) does not say an increase in the size of a pipe, while maintaining a constant volume of liquid, will result in higher pressure.

Wrong answer...

Please post a link to any reputable source that says Bernoulli's Law says what you claim. Simply saying I am wrong is not a valid argument.

You have nothing to do? Write on sexual forums. By the way, really, shave and wash

Wrong answer...

Please post a link to any reputable source that says Bernoulli's Law says what you claim. Simply saying I am wrong is not a valid argument.

Dude, you’re being trolled.

Wrong answer...

You have nothing to do? Write on sexual forums. By the way, really, shave and wash

I am enjoying my morning coffee. And nothing in your post is, in any way, relevant to the topic.

Unless you can post a link to a reputable site that affirms what the OP stated.

Please post a link ...

Dear Old Man ...
I already told you that I'm wasting my time on answers to you, solely because I respect Old Age ..
Please do not argue with me for the second time!

Oh, so you can post whatever you like, and claim it is accurate? No evidence or scientific backup needed? Your replies are simply "You are wrong" or some drivel that has nothing to do with the topic?

I see that you are another pseudo-intellectual trying to appear scientifically literate.

And just as an FYI, if you post on a public forum, you don't get to choose who replies to your posts.

Please post a link ...

Dear Old Man ...
I already told you that I'm wasting my time on answers to you, solely because I respect Old Age ..
Please do not argue with me for the second time!

Oh, so you can post whatever you like, and claim it is accurate? No evidence or scientific backup needed? Your replies are simply "You are wrong" or some drivel that has nothing to do with the topic?

I see that you are another pseudo-intellectual trying to appear scientifically literate.

And just as an FYI, if you post on a public forum, you don't get to choose who replies to your posts.
Monkey the monitor
You will help

So...
I finished the chatter.
I am waiting for the solution of my problem

Forum List

Back