Alcohol violates the laws of physics ...

Old man...
I have a couple of chickens on my DACHA
I can give 1

More wasting time without actually answering. I posted the definition of Bernoulli's Law. It does not say what you claim it says. Unless you can post something that shows Bernoulli's Equation says what you claim it does, you have been shown to be wrong.

As for the chicken, keep it for yourself. If you have to earn a living from your knowledge of science, you shouldn't give your food away. I have plenty of access to chickens locally.

So...
I finished the chatter.
I am waiting for the solution of my problem

I have already resolved it. Bernoulli's Law does not say what you claim. And any situation in which the pipe size is increased, while the liquid volume remains constant, will result in lower pressures.

The liquid flows through the tube.
Blood vessels in the body of a man are also pipes

Look here:

1. According to Bernoulli's law:
- the larger the pipe area, the greater the pressure

2. But,
- Cognac, brendy expand the area of blood vessels and lowers the pressure ...
This is a medical fact ...

================================================
Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
:04:

no one is lying------the problem is that your head screws are loose. ALCOHOL exerts lots of EFFECT
on the ENTIRE NERVOUS SYSTEM-----(including the brain in those possessed of one) DA NERVOUS
system controls BLOOD PRESSURE----by variable control on the caliber of the blood vessels-----ALL OVER
DA BODY

bored ...
Old man, go to sleep

It is 9:20am here. Your attempts at dodging my questions are obvious. So much for your claims of great intellect.

One of the things a scientist will do is admit when they are wrong. It is how science advances. You, on the other hand, post inaccurate claims and refuse to actually address them. That is simply dishonest.

Let me know when you want to have an actual discussion. If you are looking for fanboys who will take your word as the truth, simply because you say it is the truth, you are in the wrong place.

Be careful. Selivan seems inordinately concerned with me shaving. He might be looking for a date.
Grumbling old man ...
I respect you, that's why I do not put in Ignor ..
In Russia it is accepted to respect Old age and, sometimes to hint to them about .... some cases ...

Be careful. Selivan seems inordinately concerned with me shaving. He might be looking for a date.
Grumbling old man ...
I respect you, that's why I do not put in Ignor ..
In Russia it is accepted to respect Old age and, sometimes to hint to them about .... some cases ...

No, you are not "showing respect". You are dodging my questions because you do not want to admit I am correct. It would be a simple thing to post a link to Bernoulli's Law, if you find one that agrees with your claims. Instead you post repeatedly about my age and about wanting be to shave.

No, you are not "showing respect". You are dodging my questions because you do not want to admit I am correct. It would be a simple thing to post a link to Bernoulli's Law, if you find one that agrees with your claims. Instead you post repeatedly about my age and about wanting be to shave.
Oh my God...
The old man, ask your questions

Forum List

Back