Alcohol violates the laws of physics ...

No, you are not "showing respect". You are dodging my questions because you do not want to admit I am correct. It would be a simple thing to post a link to Bernoulli's Law, if you find one that agrees with your claims. Instead you post repeatedly about my age and about wanting be to shave.
Oh my God...
The old man, ask your questions

I have simply said that Bernoulli's Law does not say what you claim it says. Post a link to any reputable site that agrees with your claims about Bertoulli's Law. It does not claim that a larger pipe, with a constant volume of liquid, creates an increase in pressure.

I have simply said that Bernoulli's Law does not say what you claim it says. Post a link to any reputable site that agrees with your claims about Bertoulli's Law. It does not claim that a larger pipe, with a constant volume of liquid, creates an increase in pressure.
Learn Physics
This is my first answer
-----------------------------------
Do you still have questions?

The liquid flows through the tube.
Blood vessels in the body of a man are also pipes

Look here:

1. According to Bernoulli's law:
- the larger the pipe area, the greater the pressure

2. But,
- Cognac, brendy expand the area of blood vessels and lowers the pressure ...
This is a medical fact ...

================================================
Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
:04:
/----/ Well you're smarter than me. I read this and still don't get it. It seems that the larger the pipe area the pressure would be less but if you step down the diameter of the pipe the pressure would increase.
What is Bernoulli's equation?

And this article says small amounts of alcohol decreases blood pressure but larger amounts increase it: Cognac raises or lowers blood pressure?
The larger the pipe the lower the pressure, it's a fact. Liquid pressure is created by placing a restriction in the path of the flow. You can prove this to yourself or anyone with a garden hose. Get the hose and place your thumb over the end where the water comes out blocking the water coming out by about halfway. Turn the water on. It sprays out pretty far. Now remove your thumb and you will see that pressure drops and more water comes out of a bigger hole.

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?
/----/ Well you're smarter than me. I read this and still don't get it. It seems that the larger the pipe area the pressure would be less but if you step down the diameter of the pipe the pressure would increase.

And this article says small amounts of alcohol decreases blood pressure but larger amounts increase it: Cognac raises or lowers blood pressure?
The larger the pipe the lower the pressure, it's a fact. Liquid pressure is created by placing a restriction in the path of the flow. You can prove this to yourself or anyone with a garden hose. Get the hose and place your thumb over the end where the water comes out blocking the water coming out by about halfway. Turn the water on. It sprays out pretty far. Now remove your thumb and you will see that pressure drops and more water comes out of a bigger hole.
Have you already eaten a hamster?

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?

thanks for the SUBLIME INSIGHT-------blood vessels ain't passive copper pipes. They got innervation----
and they got muscular coats and can relax to enlarge their lumens or contract to constrict their lumens

thanks for the SUBLIME INSIGHT-------blood vessels ain't passive copper pipes. They got innervation----
and they got muscular coats and can relax to enlarge their lumens or contract to constrict their lumens
This is the first correct answer on my branch ...
But it is not enough

Look here:

2. But,

Who's lying?
Medicine or Physics?

Water hoses aren't either.

Learn Physics
This is my first answer

I will help BERNOULLI keeps airplanes IN DA SKY. Da pressure is greater UNDER DA WING than above----or-------actually the pressure above da wing is reduced------relative to that under da wing-------one need not
understand it-------just remember---BERNOULLI keeps airplanes in da sky. This issue ALWAYS appears on
standard tests----of intellect and aptitude--------you need not understand it------just supply the correct answer----AIRPLANES IN THE SKY

He's not only an asshole, but a sexy pervert ..
She prefers to peek at lesbians ...
We mucked him in shit for Science, but he did not understand.
----------------------
Now show his sexual interests

This is the first correct answer on my branch ...
But it is not enough

its MORE THAN ENOUGH for the average usmb person

I will help BERNOULLI keeps airplanes IN DA SKY. Da pressure is greater UNDER DA WING than above----or-------actually the pressure above da wing is reduced------relative to that under da wing-------one need not
understand it-------just remember---BERNOULLI keeps airplanes in da sky. This issue ALWAYS appears on
standard tests----of intellect and aptitude--------you need not understand it------just supply the correct answer----AIRPLANES IN THE SKY
This is a special case of the Bernoulli Act ...
I'm glad that you know, but to the topic has nothing to do

I'll write a terrible letter to the Moderator and Admin of this forum ....

Why on your forum there is no "smiley" - "Yawning Smile !!!"

Immediately include it in the list!

Learn Physics
This is my first answer

I suggest you learn physics, or at least what Bernoulli's Law actually states. Bernoulli's Law does not state a larger pipe with the same volume of liquid will increase pressure.

You also neglected to pay attention to the fact that Bernoulli's law specifics the flow be on a level area. That alone prevents it from applying to the human body.

Learn Physics
This is my first answer

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Selivan's claim that Bernoulli's Law states that an increase in the size of the pipe, with a constant volume of liquid, will increase pressure. That claim is the ONLY way alcohol can violate a law of physics, as his OP claimed.

In other words, his claim is wrong.

I suggest you learn physics, or at least what Bernoulli's Law actually states. Bernoulli's Law does not state a larger pipe with the same volume of liquid will increase pressure.

You also neglected to pay attention to the fact that Bernoulli's law specifics the flow be on a level area. That alone prevents it from applying to the human body.

Old man...
I have an education - Master of Technology ..
Do you know what this is?
--------------------------------------------------
Therefore, I am accustomed to solve all these equations in a differential form.
If I write this, then you do not understand ...
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Therefore, I ask, believe, when I say ...

=========================================
If you do not believe?

1. Create a separate branch about the Bernoulli law

2. my address is [email protected]
Put money into a dispute, I do not want to waste my time anymore

Old man...
I have an education - Master of Technology ..
Do you know what this is?
--------------------------------------------------
Therefore, I am accustomed to solve all these equations in a differential form.
If I write this, then you do not understand ...
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Therefore, I ask, believe, when I say ...

=========================================
If you do not believe?

1. Create a separate branch about the Bernoulli law

2. my address is [email protected]
Put money into a dispute, I do not want to waste my time anymore

If your education is so great, why not simply post a link to any reputable website with Bernoulli's Law stating what you claim it states?

Any idiot can use Google. It is beyond you?

Forum List

Back