Albanian and Serbian Americans in Politics

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Albanian Americans have the Neo-Cons and Liberals. They are good with the Jewish Lobby, thats why they are smarter. Serbian Americans are a little anti-semitic and islamophob, they have the paleo-conservatives and isolationists. I mean the guy I think of because I heard of him is croatian not serbian, but many serbian americans support him.

Is he anti-semitic and paleo-conservative i mean such types would blame israel, zionists, jews for everything, and they are always against war, unlike neo-cons.

Right or wrong?

Albanian Americans have the Neo-Cons and Liberals. They are good with the Jewish Lobby, thats why they are smarter.
Stop relating everything in your life to background ethnicity .
It has its place but not at an obsessional level.

But Morticia , what do those two sentences above mean ?

In plain simple English that has anything to say of any real consequence?
More substance and fewer attempted explanations based on surface descriptions , please .
Yet good that you are looking at wider perspectives .

Stop relating everything in your life to background ethnicity .
It has its place but not at an obsessional level.

But Morticia , what do those two sentences above mean ?

In plain simple English that has anything to say of any real consequence?
More substance and fewer attempted explanations based on surface descriptions , please .
Yet good that you are looking at wider perspectives .
I mean it has a bit to do with ethnicity but not only, it is a caucus you can be not albanian and support the albanian caucus or not serbian and good with the serbian lobby.

I mean it has a bit to do with ethnicity but not only, it is a caucus you can be not albanian and support the albanian caucus or not serbian and good with the serbian lobby.
Not your easiest post to follow .
Do you mean you cannot truly be in a defined ethnic caucus without being of that ethnicity ?
Or , its complete opposite ? Or, something completely different?

I suggest that the former is wrong and restrictive and contravenes Free Speech . But if that is not what you are highlighting , what is your main point ?
And do not forget my suggested point of ethnicity being incidental and possibly irrelevant if substance is your main aim .
That is , correctly defining something in the first place , and then finding the best solution regardless.
imho .

Not your easiest post to follow .
Do you mean you cannot truly be in a defined ethnic caucus without being of that ethnicity ?
Or , its complete opposite ? Or, something completely different?

I suggest that the former is wrong and restrictive and contravenes Free Speech . But if that is not what you are highlighting , what is your main point ?
And do not forget my suggested point of ethnicity being incidental and possibly irrelevant if substance is your main aim .
That is , correctly defining something in the first place , and then finding the best solution regardless.
imho .
I meant Albanian and Serbian interests, sometimes it is albanians who lobby for kosovo or so but some are not albanians and do that too, im sure joe biden is in the albanian interest group eventhough he is not albanian himself. there is a overlap but its not the same, but it would make sense that usually albanians have support albanian interests. I wanted to point out the differences and such between the albanian and the serbian lobby.

Forum List

Back