The democrat elites pulled a Stalin on Trump

The dims are fine with gummit agencies being used to persecute political opponents...

so they should like what the Oversight Committee is doing... Oh wait... it just looks like that's political (they watch cnn... sigh)

Plus:

They actually have a case !

so maybe not

Of course, here Alan Dershowitz puts it a little differently than I did.. yet it's the same principle of Find the man, then you can find a crime to pin on him... (not supposed to be that way.. there is supposed to be a crime suspected first..)

I believe Stalin was the first to say something like Give me the man and I will find the crime..

But here is what Dersh says:

site

Dershowitz argued that Smith was wrong when he said there is only one set of laws for the country.

"He was assigned only one job – to get Trump," he said on "Sunday Morning Futures." "If you put aside all your resources and do what [Supreme Court] Justice [Robert] Jackson warned about 80 years ago – where he said it's a question of picking the man and then searching the law books or putting investigators to work to pin some offense on him – that's what they did."

:mad:
This would only float on the Bartiromo Variety Show.

Good heavens, is that woman vacant.

They're saying we pulled a Stalin?

Trump, Other Republicans Conjure Familiar Enemy In Attacking Democrats As 'Communists'​

Former President Donald Trump's arraignment in federal court has highlighted a popular strategy among Republicans: likening their opponents to “Marxists” and “communists.”

From the GOP playbook
You ARE fucking communists, moron.

What the hell do you think a Stalinist is, a Sunday school teacher?

Of lying about an affair. I presume the worst punishment he received was when Hillary got him alone and forced him to do his husbandly duties!
It wasn't about lying about an affair. It was about denying constitutional rights to a federal employee who was serving in the White House when her Constitutional rights were abolished after the fact was known by DNA tests on a blue dress. Lying is deplorable, but it's not the main issue. Abuse of the Constitution from someone on the U.S. Federal payroll is not only deplorable, it's against the Constitutional law, which is one of the Oaths of office duties of the elected POTUS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back