ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

Is anyone surprised it was a CNN reporter who told the ghetto guy in the hoodie that voting more than once was against the law, but ok?

Is anyone surprised the sore losers are whining about cheating?

"Five million illegal Mexicans voted, completely undetected!"

When did conservatives become such whiny little bitches? I mean, you lost. But instead of accepting that you ran a shit candidate like you insist dems do regarding Hillary.......you make up a litany of sniveling, snowflake bullshit about 'voter fraud' and other assorted conspiracy nonsense.

Man the fuck up, snowflakes.

I don't have to ask why this was done. Do you?

SHOCKING VIDEO: Proof of Alabama voter fraud!?
I wrote a topic once called "Fool Me A Thousand Times". I had a long list of fake news hoaxes your pseudocon pals had fallen for. One of those hoaxes was a video your propagandists insisted was evidence of a Mexican stuffing a ballot box.

There was no context or audio given with the video.

And it was a total hoax.

A video shared on a conservative website by a guy named "BreakfastGolum".

Everytime one of you turnips post something, I know it's going to be good for a laugh.

• Banned
Is anyone surprised it was a CNN reporter who told the ghetto guy in the hoodie that voting more than once was against the law, but ok?
I thought it was against the law to destroy ballots. And just what gave that judge the authority to allow it? He should be disbarred and sent to prison.

Is anyone surprised that the libs on this forum deny the voter fraud even though the ones committing the crimes are admitting it in front of the camera?

When did conservatives become such whiny little bitches? I mean, you lost. But instead of accepting that you ran a shit candidate like you insist dems do regarding Hillary.......you make up a litany of sniveling, snowflake bullshit about 'voter fraud' and other assorted conspiracy nonsense.

So, why were the ballots destroyed? I'll tell you why. They have something to hide. Did you even read the article? At least one district had 300 percent higher turnout than the historical average. Liberals just can't win an election without stealing it.You can deny what happened all you want. We know the truth.

So, why were the ballots destroyed? I'll tell you why. They have something to hide. Did you even read the article? At least one district had 300 percent higher turnout than the historical average. Liberals just can't win an election without stealing it.You can deny what happened all you want. We know the truth.
Let's have an investigation.

Is anyone surprised that the libs on this forum deny the voter fraud even though the ones committing the crimes are admitting it in front of the camera?
There isn't any crime on the video. And there is no video of ballots being destroyed.

See post 5.

Laughing.....dude, you do get that the Secretary of State of Alabama is a hardcore republican supporter of Roy Moore, yes? Why in the fuck would a republican and Roy Moore supporter try to hide voter fraud for a democrat?

You don't think this shit through, do you?

The video said thousands of felons registered to vote, as if that was illegal.

Here are the FACTS:

You may qualify for a Certificate of Eligibility to register to vote if:
  • You have one or more felony conviction(s) from any state or Federal court.
  • You have no pending criminal felony charges.
  • You have Paid All fines, court ordered costs, fees and Restitution ordered at the time of sentencing on disqualifying cases in full.
  • Your Sentence has been completed.
  • You have successfully completed probation or parole.
STATE OF ALABAMA BOARD OF PARDONS AND PAROLES

Also...I've found an Alabama Supreme Court ruling that allowed for individual polling stations to delete digital COPIES of the paper ballots. But I haven't seen a thing about paper ballots destruction in Alabama being approved by the Secretary of State of Alabama on Tuesday.

Do you have an actual source for this claim?

The video said thousands of felons registered to vote, as if that was illegal.

Here are the FACTS:

You may qualify for a Certificate of Eligibility to register to vote if:
  • You have one or more felony conviction(s) from any state or Federal court.
  • You have no pending criminal felony charges.
  • You have Paid All fines, court ordered costs, fees and Restitution ordered at the time of sentencing on disqualifying cases in full.
  • Your Sentence has been completed.
  • You have successfully completed probation or parole.
STATE OF ALABAMA BOARD OF PARDONS AND PAROLES

So their evidence of fraud is that felons voted....despite felons being permitted to vote in Alabama?

ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.
Show me evidence paper ballots were destroyed.

Remember how you all whined about "prove it" with respect to Moore?

Forum List

Back