A large percentage of this nation is bottom feeding filth..will Trumps approval rating ever impress?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trumps "approval rating" continues to plunge as he and the administration work feverishly on behalf of our best. I just don't see this administration ever being embraced by the indecent, twisted lower class.
Think about it....Trump will probably never speak eloquently enough for the sensitive weirdos looking to be coddled with words, he'll never speak highly of the un-Americans and barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, he'll never speak in support of Feminazi's, low-life's, illegals, men in dresses, pole puffers....etc, etc.
We simply have too many low grade folks here these days that can't stand the thought of American's being held to a higher standard by fellow citizens and or the thought of a higher class society.
Think about it...We should hope Trumps approval rating stays in the toilet...if it begins to climb we would know he's beginning to govern on behalf of our worst.

Last edited:
Drumpf is a buffoon and ass clown. Thats why his ratings are in the toilet. The illiterate few that have stayed with him are simply the last dregs of the deplorables.

Trumps "approval rating" continues to plunge as he and the administration work feverishly on behalf of our best. I just don't see this administration ever being embraced by the indecent, twisted lower class.
Think about it....Trump will probably never speak eloquently enough for the sensitive weirdos looking to be coddled with words, he'll never speak highly of the un-Americans and barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, he'll never speak in support of Feminazi's, low-life's, illegals, men in dresses, pole puffers....etc, etc.
We simply have too many low grade folks here these days that can't stand the thought of American's being held to a higher standard by fellow citizens and or the thought of a higher class society.
Think abaout it...We should hope Trumps approval rating stays in the toilet...if it begins to climb we would know he's beginning to govern on behalf of our worst.
So the bottom feeding filth that voted him in are deserting him now because he is doing such a good job? :cuckoo:

Think abaout it...We should hope Trumps approval rating stays in the toilet...if it begins to climb we would know he's beginning to govern on behalf of our worst.

NewFlash - You are the lower class.

I love an OP written by a guy named "Broke Loser" who calls people Feminazis and pole puffers, then complains that we can't get to a "higher class society".

You literally could't make this shit up. Amazing!

NewFlash - You are the lower class.
Very much so....all one had to do is read his OP and know that.

Trump will never be popular with an attitude like that.

Where you fit

Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump, compared with just 28% who supported Clinton, resulting in a 39-point advantage for Trump among this group. In 2012 and 2008, non-college whites also preferred the Republican over the Democratic candidate but by less one-sided margins (61%-36% and 58%-40%, respectively).

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education

So the bottom feeding filth that voted him in are deserting him now because he is doing such a good job? :cuckoo:

Legitimate citizens who matter voted Trump to office....I'm pretty sure we all know that.
Literally everybody I know that is a stand-up positive contributing REAL citizen is still smiling ear to ear over the Trump presidency while everyone I know that's a total piece of shit is about to eat a bullet...nothing changed since January 20th.

Legitimate citizens who matter voted Trump to office....I'm pretty sure we all know that.
Literally everybody I know that is a stand-up positive contributing REAL citizen is still smiling ear to ear over the Trump presidency while everyone I know that's a total piece of shit is about to eat a bullet...nothing changed since January 20th.
"Legitimate citizens who matter".......check YOU out! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

White.

He means white people.

Eat a bullet? Is that what the stand-up positive kids are saying these days?

Drumpf is a buffoon and ass clown. Thats why his ratings are in the toilet. The illiterate few that have stayed with him are simply the last dregs of the deplorables.

‘Not the man I thought he was’: Disillusioned Trump voter bemoans president’s ‘overbearing’ personality
03cd6b7e4d2538386ead12f9c1323ff9fd3b9987ccc224a7bf33698e2da215d7.gif

‘Not the man I thought he was’: Disillusioned Trump voter bemoans president’s ‘overbearing’ personality
03cd6b7e4d2538386ead12f9c1323ff9fd3b9987ccc224a7bf33698e2da215d7.gif

We can do this all day.
A Deal Breaker for Trump’s Supporters? Nope. Not This Time, Either.
A Deal Breaker for Trump’s Supporters? Nope. Not This Time, Either.

20moment-master768.jpg

Legitimate citizens who matter [Anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't matter? You do recall that is a majority of the electorate.] voted Trump to office....I'm pretty sure we all know that. [The royal 'we' your lordship?]
Literally everybody I know that is a stand-up positive contributing REAL citizen is still smiling ear to ear over the Trump presidency while everyone I know that's a total piece of shit is about to eat a bullet...nothing changed since January 20th. [Everybody I know that is a stand-up positive contributing REAL citizen didn't vote for Trump and is getting more angry and scared at the way things are going.]

That being said, what you fail to understand is that many people who originally voted FOR Trump are no longer supporting him. That is why his poll numbers are falling.

White.

He means white people.

Are you suggesting there are no people of color whom are legitimate and that matter?
That's pretty "racist" you know.

Forum List

Back