ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

Is anyone surprised the sore losers are whining about cheating?

"Five million illegal Mexicans voted, completely undetected!"

This coming from the side that once lost their shit over hanging chads after insuring the local military absentee vote was disqualified.

He didn't say he was an out of state resident, retard. Nice try. You made that part up in your head.
Better watch it again, retard. He said people came in from all over the country to vote in Alabama's election.

He said he came back to vote a couple of times, after leaving the first time he came to vote because the line was too long.

That's not illegal, retard.
Then why did the reporter tell him it was illegal, retard?

Do you know what a fellowship is?

239c1486791e439a4a0e52bde4d44a6cb5e9b7149bfb5a57f85be2a593a87082.jpg

I'll show you evidence that they weren't destroyed:
But he did state that though the state does not preserve the digital ballot images, it does maintain the original paper ballots.

"The records for federal elections are required by law to be preserved for 22 months after the election occurs," Merrill said.

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

So my little panty shitting conspiracy theorists......show us the evidence that the paper ballots were destroyed.

Is anyone surprised it was a CNN reporter who told the ghetto guy in the hoodie that voting more than once was against the law, but ok?
I thought it was against the law to destroy ballots. And just what gave that judge the authority to allow it? He should be disbarred and sent to prison.

They weren't destroyed, my little conspiracy theorist.

But he did state that though the state does not preserve the digital ballot images, it does maintain the original paper ballots.

"The records for federal elections are required by law to be preserved for 22 months after the election occurs," Merrill said.

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

Sigh.....might I suggest you get better sources than theHORNnews? As clearly they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. And you're not interested in fact checking their bullshit.

He didn't say he was an out of state resident, retard. Nice try. You made that part up in your head.
Better watch it again, retard. He said people came in from all over the country to vote in Alabama's election.

Yes. Alabamians came from all over to vote. He did NOT say they were out of state resident, dumbass.

He said he came back to vote a couple of times, after leaving the first time he came to vote because the line was too long.

Because the reporter is a retard.

Because the reporter, like you, didn't understand what he said.

So......can nothing on the 'paper ballots being destroyed' then? Just an accusation from a blog that was contradicted by the Secretary of State of Alabama?

Is anyone surprised it was a CNN reporter who told the ghetto guy in the hoodie that voting more than once was against the law, but ok?
I thought it was against the law to destroy ballots. And just what gave that judge the authority to allow it? He should be disbarred and sent to prison.

YOU should be kicked out of the bars and put in a padded cell.

When did conservatives become such whiny little bitches? I mean, you lost. But instead of accepting that you ran a shit candidate like you insist dems do regarding Hillary.......you make up a litany of sniveling, snowflake bullshit about 'voter fraud' and other assorted conspiracy nonsense.

Man the fuck up, snowflakes.
So, why were the ballots destroyed? I'll tell you why. They have something to hide. Did you even read the article? At least one district had 300 percent higher turnout than the historical average. Liberals just can't win an election without stealing it.You can deny what happened all you want. We know the truth.

They weren't. You were duped. You don't 'know' a damn thing. You swallowed what an anonymous blog told you to think and you didn't fact check anything.

Shocker.

How do you breathe with your head up your ass. I live down here and SOS of Alabama says that ain't so.

I don't have to ask why this was done. Do you?

SHOCKING VIDEO: Proof of Alabama voter fraud!?
I was reading somewhere that Jones was supposed to win,Moore would be picked as Sessions Deputy AG and the Alabama supreme court allowed the ballots to be destroyed to further the push for tighter restrictions of voter fraud. I hope its true. I prefer Sessions gets fired or resigns and runs for his senate seat again and then Moore is named AG.

"i was reading somewhere'
" someone told me"
"some people believe'

In other words some people are making crap up.

YOU should be kicked out of the bars and put in a padded cell.
Nice idiot-gram.

Yes. Alabamians came from all over to vote. He did NOT say they were out of state resident, dumbass.
He didn't say they were Alabamians either, dumbass.

Because the reporter is a retard.
Sort of like you? You're typical, fuckwad. The reporter proved you wrong so that makes him a retard. Grow the fuck up, loser.

Because the reporter, like you, didn't understand what he said.
Yeah, fuckface, you go with that. LOL

Forum List

Back