ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

Is anyone surprised that the libs on this forum deny the voter fraud even though the ones committing the crimes are admitting it in front of the camera?
There isn't any crime on the video. And there is no video of ballots being destroyed.

See post 5.
Oh, you wrote a topic once. BFD, that's supposed to somehow make everyone believe the people in the video weren't admitting to committing voter fraud?

Is anyone surprised that the libs on this forum deny the voter fraud even though the ones committing the crimes are admitting it in front of the camera?
There isn't any crime on the video. And there is no video of ballots being destroyed.

See post 5.
Oh, you wrote a topic once. BFD, that's supposed to somehow make everyone believe the people in the video weren't admitting to committing voter fraud?
I exposed just how often you tards fall for hoaxes.

This is another one.

If an Alabamian is vacationing or working in Mississippi, there is nothing illegal about returning to Alabama to vote, dumbass.

Leaving a voting line and coming back a couple more times to see if the line is shorter is also not illegal.

And it is not illegal for some felons to vote in Alabama, either.

And no one has shown any evidence paper ballots were destroyed. That was made up out of thin air.

You've been hoaxed again, tard.

You have to show proof of residence to register to vote in Alabama. Out out of state residents cannot vote there.

You fucking retards are falling for one of the lamest hoaxes ever. You've been so dumbed down it's pathetic.

ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.
Show me evidence paper ballots were destroyed.

Remember how you all whined about "prove it" with respect to Moore?

"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Fast forward to one year later:

"Its totally unfair to accuse Moore of something they haven't been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"

See post 5.
I exposed just how often you tards fall for hoaxes.

This is another one.

If an Alabamian is vacationing or working in Mississippi, there is nothing illegal about returning to Alabama to vote, dumbass.

Leaving a voting line and coming back a couple more times to see if the line is shorter is also not illegal.

And it is not illegal for some felons to vote in Alabama, either.

And no one has shown any evidence paper ballots were destroyed. That was made up out of thin air.

You've been hoaxed again, tard.

The law allowing some felons to vote was passed by a GOP controlled state congress and signed by a GOP Gov.
yet the Right wing snowflakes are crying about it.

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's not what he said, dumbass. Nice try though.

He said he VOTED A COUPLE OF TIMES. That's illegal, tard.

That's not what he said, dumbass. Nice try though.

He didn't say he was an out of state resident, retard. Nice try. You made that part up in your head.

He said he VOTED A COUPLE OF TIMES. That's illegal, tard.
He said he came back to vote a couple of times, after leaving the first time he came to vote because the line was too long.

That's not illegal, retard.

RW's are the most predictable little pricks on the planet ...Roy gets his ass handed to him, Retards loose a seat in the Senate -- you can bet Trumps FAT, MUMBLING, DERELICT ASS the dolts suddenly discover voter fraud - I mean HELL YEAH!!

Still waiting on the evidence supporting the topic title claiming paper ballots were destroyed.

Another hoax bites the dust.

Anyone else notice all these hoax sites like this one have the most fucked up ads? Selling all sorts of “miracle” products and such as they know anyone stupid enough to trust the site would fall for their lies

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't have to ask why this was done. Do you?

SHOCKING VIDEO: Proof of Alabama voter fraud!?
I was reading somewhere that Jones was supposed to win,Moore would be picked as Sessions Deputy AG and the Alabama supreme court allowed the ballots to be destroyed to further the push for tighter restrictions of voter fraud. I hope its true. I prefer Sessions gets fired or resigns and runs for his senate seat again and then Moore is named AG.

He didn't say he was an out of state resident, retard. Nice try. You made that part up in your head.
Better watch it again, retard. He said people came in from all over the country to vote in Alabama's election.

He said he came back to vote a couple of times, after leaving the first time he came to vote because the line was too long.

That's not illegal, retard.
Then why did the reporter tell him it was illegal, retard?

Forum List

Back