ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

have you ever voted?

because if you have, you would know that it's impossible for people bused in from other states to vote....they can not vote in Alabama....

1 they are not residents and can not show that they are residents, therefore they are not going to be registered voters, and will not be on the list at the voting places

2 In Alabama they would lack the id required at the voting precinct.
:D

Well...in California, we let them vote...a provisional ballot that isn't counted.
right....but those who sign the roster matches the number of those who vote by machine, the provisionals are outside of that and they are eventually counted ONCE they are verified and /or the person provides what the gvt needs and are eventually in the certification tally count is my understanding of it....

have you ever voted?

because if you have, you would know that it's impossible for people bused in from other states to vote....they can not vote in Alabama....

1 they are not residents and can not show that they are residents, therefore they are not going to be registered voters, and will not be on the list at the voting places

I hate to tell you this but poll workers are the ones who let them vote. I've seen illegals vote in California where I live. Every 4 years the most powerful office in the world is up for grabs. You think the law isn't gonna be broken frequently?

You've seen this and didn't report it to the Secretary of State or your Registrar of voters? How do you know someone's citizenship status?

What county in CA?
I've seen it more than once, and yeah, I reported it. I knew they were illegals because they lived across the street from me. The poll workers don't care, nor did the Registrar of Voters, SOS, and my Congressman.

You "know" they are "illegal" because they live across the street? So they TOLD you of their citizenship status? You're that close with them that they would tell you something that personal and against the law?

have you ever voted?

Well...in California, we let them vote...a provisional ballot that isn't counted.
right....but those who sign the roster matches the number of those who vote by machine, the provisionals are outside of that and they are eventually counted ONCE they are verified and /or the person provides what the gvt needs and are eventually in the certification tally count is my understanding of it....

After the election, during the canvas, the person's eligibility to cast the ballot is determined and the ballot is either counted or not depending upon eligibility. Provisionals, in California, ARE always part of the official results. We verify them ALL.

have you ever voted?

I hate to tell you this but poll workers are the ones who let them vote. I've seen illegals vote in California where I live. Every 4 years the most powerful office in the world is up for grabs. You think the law isn't gonna be broken frequently?

You've seen this and didn't report it to the Secretary of State or your Registrar of voters? How do you know someone's citizenship status?

What county in CA?
I've seen it more than once, and yeah, I reported it. I knew they were illegals because they lived across the street from me. The poll workers don't care, nor did the Registrar of Voters, SOS, and my Congressman.

You "know" they are "illegal" because they live across the street? So they TOLD you of their citizenship status? You're that close with them that they would tell you something that personal and against the law?
I have news for you. Illegals don't care if you know they're here illegally. They flaunt it. They know nothing is going to happen to them. My wife manages rental property. If someone is here illegally you have to rent to them if they can meet the income requirements and pass a background check. They register to vote and they vote. No proof of citizenship is required to register.

have you ever voted?

What county in CA?

I have news for you. Illegals don't care if you know they're here illegally. They flaunt it. They know nothing is going to happen to them. My wife manages rental property. If someone is here illegally you have to rent to them if they can meet the income requirements and pass a background check. They register to vote and they vote. No proof of citizenship is required to register.

Nothing you said proves that the people who “lived across the street” from you are non citizens. You’re full of bovine feces.

What county in CA?

Nothing you said proves that the people who “lived across the street” from you are non citizens. You’re full of bovine feces.
I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, asshole.

So with a day of complete and total abandonment of the OPs horseshit about paper ballots being destroyed, can we all agree that conspiracy nonsense is blithering idiocy?

Forum List

Back