Alabama Mayor loses race, calls opponent a n*gger

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

Patsy-Skipper-Facebook-post.jpg

Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

Could that woman have been THAT stupid?

• Banned
Alabama.

Could that woman have been THAT stupid?
We can only assume

Well if this is true it's messed up, but I'm not sure it is, because I can't imagine someone who ran for mayor being that stupid.

Midland City Ala? Let it be a lesson to everyone who dabbles in the social media that the gigantic tax exempt left wing research organization known as "Media Matters" will track you down and offer your corpse up to be devoured by the liberal pop culture if you are a republican. If you are a democrat you don't have to worry about pesky family values or the "N" word.

Midland City Ala? Let it be a lesson to everyone who dabbles in the social media that the gigantic tax exempt left wing research organization known as "Media Matters" will track you down and offer your corpse up to be devoured by the liberal pop culture if you are a republican. If you are a democrat you don't have to worry about pesky family values or the "N" word.
Got any cheese to go with that whine?

Alabama.

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?

Got another source to verify the story? I couldn't find one.

Alabama.

That is pretty ugly but I don't really care as I live here not there. Kinda like how I don't create a bunch of threads about Chicago murders. I guess you must live in that Alabama city?

Alabama.

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?
White trash is just as racist. Why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

:itsok:

Raw Story and Liveleak were the only 2 places I could find it. Maybe the story is too new and hasn't been picked up by the regular news yet.

She's claiming she was hacked now. Try google.

Alabama.

White trash is just as racist. Why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

Agreed. Racism against blacks is viewed by many as the worst kind of racism, which is bullshit, racism is racism.

She's claiming she was hacked now. Try google.

I did google. That's why I asked you.

Alabama.

Well since she won't be mayor maybe she can work on the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back