Alabama Mayor loses race, calls opponent a n*gger

Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

Patsy-Skipper-Facebook-post.jpg

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?

What do you mean "you people". I think I am offended.

I mean "you People". Black Lives Matter does it all the time when they invoke their name.

Ok, so you are definitely a racist bigot. I just don't know who you're bigoted towards.

I am a Mediterranean man of Negro descent married to a Mexican. Who are you bigoted towards? Focus on semantics and not what lies between your ears.

Focus on on semantics you say? Clearly you are antisemetic. I see what you are doing here, crafty bastard.

Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

Yeah -- Not very believable. Here's another angle to the story..

--------------------------------------------------
Outgoing Alabama mayor denies making racist election night Facebook post

A recent heart surgery and technical problems on Facebook are some of the reasons why Midland City Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper denies writing a racially charged comment on Facebook after losing to a black candidate Tuesday night.

Patsy SkipperFacebook
A screenshot of the comment has been passed around on social media after Rawstory wrote an article about the situation. According to the report, when someone asked about the election on Facebook, Skipper allegedly replied, "I lost. The ni**er won."

AL.com tried to reach out to Skipper Thursday afternoon, but was unable to get a comment because her husband said she recently had heart surgery.

Skipper told the Dothan Eagle she was unable to campaign because of the procedure. She claimed she hasn't touched her Facebook page for several weeks because of technical issues.

"I think I've been hacked," Skipper said.

According to the Eagle, the posting was no longer on Skipper's Facebook page Thursday morning.

Alabama.

A recent heart surgery and technical problems on Facebook are some of the reasons why Midland City Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper denies writing a racially charged comment on Facebook after losing to a black candidate Tuesday night.

Patsy SkipperFacebook
A screenshot of the comment has been passed around on social media after Rawstory wrote an article about the situation. According to the report, when someone asked about the election on Facebook, Skipper allegedly replied, "I lost. The ni**er won."

AL.com tried to reach out to Skipper Thursday afternoon, but was unable to get a comment because her husband said she recently had heart surgery.

Skipper told the Dothan Eagle she was unable to campaign because of the procedure. She claimed she hasn't touched her Facebook page for several weeks because of technical issues.

According to the Eagle, the posting was no longer on Skipper's Facebook page Thursday morning.
I already posted that link.

Oh well! It's Alabama and it's funny! Sue me people! :laugh:

Alabama.

Patsy SkipperFacebook

Glad you're on the case. So many scandals, I'm using up my digital allotments here.

Town only HAD about 600 people voting. Don't think they even have a Piggly Wiggly in town.

Alabama.

Patsy SkipperFacebook

Glad you're on the case. So many scandals, I'm using up my digital allotments here.

Town only HAD about 600 people voting. Don't think they even have a Piggly Wiggly in town.
Blacks have to use the Piggly Wiggly in the next town over :laugh:

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?

What do you mean "you people". I think I am offended.

I mean "you People". Black Lives Matter does it all the time when they invoke their name.

Ok, so you are definitely a racist bigot. I just don't know who you're bigoted towards.

I am a Mediterranean man of Negro descent married to a Mexican. Who are you bigoted towards? Focus on semantics and not what lies between your ears.

Focus on on semantics you say? Clearly you are antisemetic. I see what you are doing here, crafty bastard.

You people will pull the racist card no matter what. All I am doing is calling that out. Clearly, you are making it easy at every turn. Based on the official definition of racism, there is not a racist bone in my body. Namely, I do not measure one based on the color of skin nor do I believe that any one person on this Earth is beneath me based on color, creed, or ethnicity. You people just don't get that.

right wing white guys are the same people you people blame global warming yet ignore the vast carbon emissions coming out of Chine and India......hardly right wingers.

Inane contention......Most of us FIRST try to fix what is wrong with our own family before we try to fix what the family down the block has been doing.

You may want to revisit your comprehension of the definition of "global".

Alabama.

Where?

Forum List

Back