Alabama Mayor loses race, calls opponent a n*gger

Nativists, racists, sexists, ageists, LGBTQphobes: you are on notice.

Your hate will cost you in the public forum and square.

You have every right to be all these things, and we all have the right to not publicly associate with you, particularly in electoral government.

Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

Patsy-Skipper-Facebook-post.jpg

Well since she won't be mayor maybe she can work on the Trump campaign.

4jsz86.jpg

Midland City Ala? Let it be a lesson to everyone who dabbles in the social media that the gigantic tax exempt left wing research organization known as "Media Matters" will track you down and offer your corpse up to be devoured by the liberal pop culture if you are a republican. If you are a democrat you don't have to worry about pesky family values or the "N" word.
Got any cheese to go with that whine?

Got another source to verify the story? I couldn't find one.
She's claiming she was hacked now. Try google.

I did google. That's why I asked you.
The first story was just put up 2 hours ago. Maybe more will pick it up.

'I lost. The ni**ger won': Republican Alabama mayor loses election and goes berserk racist

Midland City mayor denies she made racially charged Facebook comment

Republican Alabama Mayor Goes FULL RACIST: "The N*gger Won"

Midland City Ala? Let it be a lesson to everyone who dabbles in the social media that the gigantic tax exempt left wing research organization known as "Media Matters" will track you down and offer your corpse up to be devoured by the liberal pop culture if you are a republican. If you are a democrat you don't have to worry about pesky family values or the "N" word.
Got any cheese to go with that whine?

Got another source to verify the story? I couldn't find one.
She's claiming she was hacked now. Try google.

Ah....the old Anthony "I'll show you my" Weiner defense. Both sides can use it.

Alabama.

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor gets racist on Facebook after losing to black candidate

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?

What do you mean "you people". I think I am offended.

If it is true then she was just ousted by someone she believes is inferior to her. Poetic justice.

Alabama.

I abhore the term myself. Yet when the term is used on a rap song, it is celebrated. Further, since when have you people give a flying fuck about what white trash says?

I mean "you People". Black Lives Matter does it all the time when they invoke their name.

Alabama.

I mean "you People". Black Lives Matter does it all the time when they invoke their name.

Ok, so you are definitely a racist bigot. I just don't know who you're bigoted towards.

Alabama.

I've stated this often........One does not have to scratch too deep to remove that thin layer of decorum that southern politicians have pretended to "don"....and underneath one can readily see that old and innate racism.

Alabama.

Ok, so you are definitely a racist bigot. I just don't know who you're bigoted towards.

I am a Mediterranean man of Negro descent married to a Mexican. Who are you bigoted towards? Focus on semantics and not what lies between your ears.

Alabama.

Doesn't she know that the polite Alabama word is 'Nigra'?

Alabama.

Perhaps those are rap lyrics and copyright infringement could be involved.

Alabama.

A good old fashioned southern cat fight.

Black_cat_and_white_cat,_both_lying_on_the_floor.jpg

Alabama.

I am a Mediterranean man of Negro descent married to a Mexican. Who are you bigoted towards? Focus on semantics and not what lies between your ears.

So when RWnuts here rant about blacks being racist too, they're referring to guys like you?

So when RWnuts here rant about blacks being racist too, they're referring to guys like you?

What do you mean "guys like me"? I thought you people were all about unity? You people deny and/or ignore that racism exists in other continents and countries yet somehow racism is solely practiced by right wing white guys in the US. Fun, right wing white guys are the same people you people blame global warming yet ignore the vast carbon emissions coming out of Chine and India......hardly right wingers.

right wing white guys are the same people you people blame global warming yet ignore the vast carbon emissions coming out of Chine and India......hardly right wingers.

Inane contention......Most of us FIRST try to fix what is wrong with our own family before we try to fix what the family down the block has been doing.

Ok, that's it! You guys are all racist bigots, and don't like anybody who doesn't look like you. I, on the other hand, accept all human beings as gods creatures.

Forum List

Back