Al-Qaeda in Yemen admits responsibility for Charlie Hebdo attacks and warns West of more 'tragedies

• Banned
al-qaeda1.jpg

Admits or just takes credit?

Moot point as he is now on the US hit list....bye bye buddy!!

Greg

It's only moot if you want to have a villain over this rather than keep it to what it was. AQ has been taking credit for these things for years and use them as recruiting ploys for other loons. We shouldn't give them any face time or credit what-so-ever.

I will wait until the investigation is complete but I would suggest that it has the a good chance of being an inspired action rather than direct. Be that as it may one should not be making oneself a target.

Greg

Admits or just takes credit?

Moot point as he is now on the US hit list....bye bye buddy!!

Greg

Al Qaeda has bee on U.S. hit list for quite some time now.

Yes: I wonder if he was one of the current "targets"...as he is now if not before.

Greg

U.S. is quite active in Yemen. I think the government there is quite co-operative with U.S. on the issue of Al Qaeda. As far as Nasr al-Ansi is concerned, I think he probably is under U.S surveillance already. Both terrorists who attacked Charlie Hebdo were also in the U.S. database. Only thing this may change is that may be now France will become a bit more active against Al Qaeda.

Anyway, I am way past my bedtime. I need to hit the bed now. Good night!

Forum List

Back