I am not Charlie - screw them

I

Indofred

All this shit about not giving in the Muslims and defending free speech, but they folded to the Jews, sacking the cartoonist.
Fuck the silly bastards.

B7JJrkGIAAEThbU.jpg

Je ne suis pas Charlie; it is a dirty little lefty rag full of shit. But Voltaire said it best!! And Sine is full of shit as well!!

Greg

Sinet libeled a Frenchman. It was stupid...in keeping with the shit of a rag it is. But you do recall Voltaire?

Greg

I do find it amazing that all these Christian Conservatives who normally would have no use for a magazine like Charlie Hebdo or Frenchmen in general are suddenly all saying "Je Suis Charlie".

I can't get worked up about these guys because they went out of their way to insult 1.2 billion people, and then wondered why a few of them thought they'd be a good target.

It would be like if a bunch of radical feminists attacked Hustler magazine, would we see Christian Conservatives say "Je Suis Beaver Hunt"?

Sinet libeled a Frenchman

But was going to be charged with racial hatred against Jews.
Perhaps you'd like to explain that, and explain how Charlie is all for free speech, but folds to a couple of Jews and a daft Frog.

Thanks in advance.

How many of the cartoonists have the Jews executed over the cartoons?

Yup, moral equivalency fail.

The Jewish defence league threatened him with death, but I suppose they were too scared to actually try.

Sinet libeled a Frenchman

But was going to be charged with racial hatred against Jews.
Perhaps you'd like to explain that, and explain how Charlie is all for free speech, but folds to a couple of Jews and a daft Frog.

Thanks in advance.

Why on earth would I want to defend a shitty rag like Charlie?? ("rag" here is an idiom for a cheap and nasty newspaper). I would say that Charlie considered the cartoon might cost them money...even if only to defend themselves in court...and took the cowards way out and sacked the asshole. win win win for everyone except a dickhead Sinet.

But I do stress: I consider what Charlie has been doing to be garbage; but they have every right under Law to do so. Why not just get an Imam or two to sue them rather than those maggots shoot up a newspaper? That I do understand and reject it!!

Greg

The Jewish defence league threatened him with death, but I suppose they were too scared to actually try.

Who? Are you sure it wasn't just some crackpot..possibly a lefty...shit-stirring??

Greg

Ah, it wasn't the Jews, it's a tin foil hat job.
Anything but admit Jews have idiots as well.

but they have every right under Law to do so

Then you should explain why they folded under charges that were because they insulted Jews.
Freedom of speech - crap - you've all had your legs lifted, and buggered by a couple of Frenchmen.

Freddy:

I found this...
In 2008, Siné's article and cartoons in the magazine Charlie Hebdo relating to Jean Sarkozy's marriage to Jessica Sebaoun-Darty, the Jewish heiress, touched off a controversy, after journalist Claude Askolovitch described them as anti-Semitic.[2] The magazine's editor, Philippe Val, ordered Siné to write a letter of apology or face termination. The cartoonist said he would rather "cut his own balls off," and was promptly fired. Both sides subsequently filed lawsuits, and in December 2010, Siné won a 40,000-euro court judgment against his former publisher for wrongful termination.[3]

Siné also reported a death threat posted on a site run by the Jewish Defense League. The text said "20 centimeters of stainless steel in the gut, that should teach the bastard to stop and think."[4]

Wouldn't surprise me, but seems most JDL folk tend to die untimely deaths rather than actually kill anyone.

JDL vice chairman s suicide continues chain of violent deaths The Times of Israel

I'll leave that group to the authorities, though Sinet did threaten self harm. (amusing actually)

Greg

I do find it amazing that all these Christian Conservatives who normally would have no use for a magazine like Charlie Hebdo or Frenchmen in general are suddenly all saying "Je Suis Charlie".

I can't get worked up about these guys because they went out of their way to insult 1.2 billion people, and then wondered why a few of them thought they'd be a good target.

It would be like if a bunch of radical feminists attacked Hustler magazine, would we see Christian Conservatives say "Je Suis Beaver Hunt"?
Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

Who? Are you sure it wasn't just some crackpot..possibly a lefty...shit-stirring??

Greg

Ah, it wasn't the Jews, it's a tin foil hat job.
Anything but admit Jews have idiots as well.

Don't be silly. A threat by an unspecified person is hardly reflective of a race. As I said, I'll leave the JDL to the authorities though I do note that the only murders mentioned were of JDL members murdered by Palestinian gunmen. No surprise there.

but they have every right under Law to do so

Then you should explain why they folded under charges that were because they insulted Jews.
Freedom of speech - crap - you've all had your legs lifted, and buggered by a couple of Frenchmen.

"insulted Jews"

Point of information. They libeled A Jew...who happened to duly sue the scum. Hit them in the hip pocket...GOOD!!!

Those Frenchmen (Charlie) were murdered. I do not support the Charlie shit, but it pales into insignificance to murdering 17 people. You don't like a paper don't buy it!!

Greg

Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

I don't complain when Muslims are insulted, either.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.
Poor babies muzzies cant take a joke. Fuckem.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.
JB, you are living proof even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.

And I'll just bet you are one of the lefties that scream that a woman should be able to wear anything she wants(or nothing at all), in public, without fear of sexual assault?

That about right?

Mark

Forum List

Back