Al Franken gets right to work.

I don't want any politician in my house. For any reason. Ever.

Guess what?

I understand your wife wants to run for Governor. :lol:

Um, you do have a wife right?

Immie

I do. And she has no political aspirations whatsoever. If she ever expressed any, we would be having a long, long talk, just prior to my having her committed. :lol:

Might want to wait until she's been in office long enough to start collecting her pension! :eusa_angel:

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Guess what?

I understand your wife wants to run for Governor. :lol:

Um, you do have a wife right?

Immie

I do. And she has no political aspirations whatsoever. If she ever expressed any, we would be having a long, long talk, just prior to my having her committed. :lol:

Might want to wait until she's been in office long enough to start collecting her pension! :eusa_angel:

Immie

And the healthcare. I doubt seriously it'll be this Obamacare I keep hearing so much about.

dragging up the swift boat ads. :rofl:

way to go, al!

Five years after he put his money behind the Swift Boat ads that helped tank John Kerry’s presidential campaign, Senate Democrats gave T. Boone Pickens a warm welcome at their weekly policy lunch Thursday. Or at least most of them did.

Kerry skipped the regularly scheduled lunch; his staff said the Massachusetts Democrat “was unable to attend because he had a long scheduled lunch with his interns and pages.” Sen. Al Franken managed to make time for the lunch — but then let Pickens have it afterward.

Franken feuds with T. Boone Pickens - Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

it's been five years, al, let it go. :rofl:

what an asshat

dunno... when cheney stayed at the same hotel as we did last year, i sure would have liked to have had a little chat with him...

and how many years after Vietnam did the swiftboaters tell their lies?

*shrug*

Ya over 200 men lied and only 6 PAID by Kerry told the truth, talk about delusional. Remind us again how a FAKE document about Bush was actually the truth again too Partisan hack.

Immie

And the healthcare. I doubt seriously it'll be this Obamacare I keep hearing so much about.

No Shit! Very good point. Just make sure you have everything put into a trust before you have her committed with you as the trustee.

Immie

Al intends to look into that entire Nixon thing next, he'll get to the bottom of it!!

Really? I had heard he was going to look into that JFK thing, followed by the Lincoln incident, then Nixon. Rumor has it the Burr/Hamilton brouhaha has piqued his curiosity as well...

How many people do you know in Minnesota??

I'll score that one a big ZERO.

you talking to yourself again?

i already responded to you... far more respectfully than you deserve. so you need to get a grip.
I see no post of yours from #15 to #26, respectful or otherwise.

FWIW, I grew up in Minnesota and still have family and scores of friends there...ALL of whom are now his constituents.

So, you wanna answer the question now, or just continue being a little snot?

Forum List

Back