Air Force Officer Complains About Black Woman In The Military (video)

She said black females don't show respect. Duh. And, she will be punished for telling the truth. Duh.

Airforce Officer ? My eyesight ain't what it use to be but I do not see any rank on the females collar, Looks suspicious to me.

Airforce Officer ? My eyesight ain't what it use to be but I do not see any rank on the females collar, Looks suspicious to me.

Most ignorant "journalists" seem to think that anyone in the military is an "officer". I regularly see E-4 through E-9 referred to as "officers" because they don't seem to know what a non-commissioned officer means.

They also think that someone who used to be in the military and no longer serves is "retired".

Many years ago, a pilot was shot down in Kosovo, and left the Air Force shortly thereafter. Fox News did a story on him a while later and referred to hm as "Captain, United States Air Force (Retired)". That guy was about as retired as the the guy who quit working McDonald's and went to work for Walmart. In fact, I think he was an airline pilot.

Today, we see a lot of lower ranking individuals who are medically retired, but many times the "journalists" just "assume" too much!

Forum List

Back