Terminator, skynet. Really?

Inmar

Jan 30, 2018
I'm interested. Is there an automatic nuclear strike system in real life?
:FIREdevil:

• Banned
I read on the forums. People are afraid that the computer creates itself an interlocutor and then makes a decision. If there is an automatic nuclear strike system, then the computer can create an interlocutor in it, then quarrel with it and strike.

1. According to the Soviet doctrine of nuclear war, the Soviet Union never had the right to strike a nuclear strike FIRST
2. According to the Soviet doctrine of nuclear war, the Soviet Union signed the Treaty with the US, which prohibits the creation of an anti-nuclear "shield" that prohibits the production of "antimissiles" by the USSR, nor the US has the right to manufacture antimissiles

================================================== ==============
However, there are problems ...
- Americans can not be trusted ..
- Americans - stupid,, like alcohol and drugs
- Drunken Americans lost 6 nuclear bombs throughout the territory of the World
- And so on...

The system of guaranteed nuclear response ..
Created in the USSR in the 70s ...
There is in Modern Russia ...
In "simple Russian words" is called "kiss from the grave"

----------------------------------
According to American terminology - "dead hand"

Dead Hand - Wikipedia

Operating principle:

1. The attack of American nuclear weapons is destroyed by the Russian government ... Consequently, the so-called "suitcase with missile launch codes for a retaliatory strike"
2. The attack of American nuclear weapons kills 1 to 10 million Russians ...
---------------------------------------------
3. The "perimeter" system, turns on automatically ... With a nuclear attack, the air temperature rises ... The system launches a retaliatory strike to America.
The system destroys the whole of America, as well as its allies
For more details, click on my link.

1. According to the Soviet doctrine of nuclear war, the Soviet Union never had the right to strike a nuclear strike FIRST
2. According to the Soviet doctrine of nuclear war, the Soviet Union signed the Treaty with the US, which prohibits the creation of an anti-nuclear "shield" that prohibits the production of "antimissiles" by the USSR, nor the US has the right to manufacture antimissiles

However, there are problems ...
- Americans can not be trusted ..
- Americans - stupid,, like alcohol and drugs
- Drunken Americans lost 6 nuclear bombs throughout the territory of the World
- And so on...

The system of guaranteed nuclear response ..
Created in the USSR in the 70s ...
There is in Modern Russia ...
In "simple Russian words" is called "kiss from the grave"

----------------------------------
According to American terminology - "dead hand"

Dead Hand - Wikipedia

Operating principle:

1. The attack of American nuclear weapons is destroyed by the Russian government ... Consequently, the so-called "suitcase with missile launch codes for a retaliatory strike"
2. The attack of American nuclear weapons kills 1 to 10 million Russians ...
---------------------------------------------
3. The "perimeter" system, turns on automatically ... With a nuclear attack, the air temperature rises ... The system launches a retaliatory strike to America.
The system destroys the whole of America, as well as its allies
For more details, click on my link.
How well does all that shit work post-USSR ? How many nukes did Russia lose after the collapse ?

• Banned
In fact, the missile was lost only by America: sometimes they broke off into the ocean, and sometimes drunken soldiers forgot in the parking near the bar. Russia and the United States have reduced their reserves and now parity. It is very good that there is a Perimeter, hence America will have no illusions

I read on the forums. People are afraid that the computer creates itself an interlocutor and then makes a decision. If there is an automatic nuclear strike system, then the computer can create an interlocutor in it, then quarrel with it and strike.

I had to take a fire axe to my computerize desktop Toaster Oven and the Microwave. They were whispering an overthrow when they thought I was sleeping. We have to prevent Skynet at all costs. For those of you that are conspiracy nutjobs, just hack to pieces anything with a processor in it. The rest of us will enjoy our Coffee, Reheated Pizzas and drive our cars.

I had to take a fire axe to my computerize desktop Toaster Oven and the Microwave. They were whispering an overthrow when they thought I was sleeping. We have to prevent Skynet at all costs. For those of you that are conspiracy nutjobs, just hack to pieces anything with a processor in it. The rest of us will enjoy our Coffee, Reheated Pizzas and drive our cars.
I prefer to use molten metal.

I tried to use molten metal on the Microwave but it splashed everywhere and ruined my sneakers. Besides, it's more gratifying and filling to use the Fire Axe.

I tried to use molten metal on the Microwave but it splashed everywhere and ruined my sneakers. Besides, it's more gratifying and filling to use the Fire Axe.

Molten metal is a bugger to clean up!

Forum List

Back