Ain't it awful, so many Obama threads

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
and few (none?) supporting Romney. Generally the same set posts anti Obama threads and messages everyday and yet, I don't recall anyone of them posting a thread fully supporting the presumed standard bearer.

Oh, of course Bain and the Olympics are always mentioned but the details of what he did, when, where and the results seem a bit light. Of course any criticism of Romney is met with Obama did too or Obama created the economic mess fantasy (it seems GWB is no longer on the radar of GOP supporters - wonder why?)

Mention the fact that the Great Depression developed on the watch of the last Republican president and the response from this set is always the same "boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh". My question is simple, if Romney has had all the answers, where was he when booooooooooooooooooh was fucking up our economy?

[note, the Olympics 'saved' by Romney ended in the winter of 2002 - what has he done since? Why didn't GWB call on Romney when he knew the Housing Bubble was ready to explode if Romney is the Oricle of all Economics?]

5-oclock.jpg

and few (none?) supporting Romney. Generally the same set posts anti Obama threads and messages everyday and yet, I don't recall anyone of them posting a thread fully supporting the presumed standard bearer.

Oh, of course Bain and the Olympics are always mentioned but the details of what he did, when, where and the results seem a bit light. Of course any criticism of Romney is met with Obama did too or Obama created the economic mess fantasy (it seems GWB is no longer on the radar of GOP supporters - wonder why?)

Mention the fact that the Great Depression developed on the watch of the last Republican president and the response from this set is always the same "boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh". My question is simple, if Romney has had all the answers, where was he when booooooooooooooooooh was fucking up our economy?

[note, the Olympics 'saved' by Romney ended in the winter of 2002 - what has he done since? Why didn't GWB call on Romney when he knew the Housing Bubble was ready to explode if Romney is the Oricle of all Economics?]

Of course it's hard to find a conservative that fully supports Romney. Unlike you OWS parasites, we don't think we are electing a messiah.

• Banned

Of course it's hard to find a conservative that fully supports Romney. Unlike you OWS parasites, we don't think we are electing a messiah.

So anyone but Obama, huh?

I cant imagine why we arent thinking about GWB. It could possibly be because he isnt running for President and is entirely irrelevant to this race. Or the fact that we didnt hate him so rabidly that we are still whining about him 4 years after he's left public spotlight.

As for where Romney was, he was running the 2002 Winter Olympics and the State of Massachusetts. It doesnt really take alot of effort to learn this. Or are you really that stupid?

Nope. Pick the best man for the job is more like it. But for OWS parasites like you, Obama is the one. He's gonna pay your mortgage and stop the rising of the seas. No one else holds such promise for you.

With the state of the economy, unemployment, the wars this warmongering Chickenhawk is sustaining, his constant vacations/golf outings, shit man - a fucking semi-retarded Chimpanzee could defeat him.

Bring tissues on Election Day, assfucker.

You're gonna need 'em

I cant imagine why we arent thinking about GWB. It could possibly be because he isnt running for President and is entirely irrelevant to this race. Or the fact that we didnt hate him so rabidly that we are still whining about him 4 years after he's left public spotlight.

As for where Romney was, he was running the 2002 Winter Olympics and the State of Massachusetts. It doesnt really take alot of effort to learn this. Or are you really that stupid?

Romney was in public office and was in the perfect position to advise the president on the economic problems if he is the expert some believe. One thing Romney did was sign "Romneycare", because the legislature in MA undestood how the cost of medical care was impacting state and local government.

One postive aspect of Romney's four years as Governor of MA, which shows he may know something about the economy, is he quit when the economic problems began to go south. Not a record I would support, and not one I suppose an honest conservative would either.

His record in MA as governor is characterized in wikipedia in this way, "During his term he presided over the elimination of a projected $3 billion deficit by reducing state funding for higher education, cutting state aid to cities and towns, raising various fees, removing corporate tax loopholes, and by benefiting from unanticipated federal grants and unexpected revenue from a previously enacted capital gains tax increase. He signed into law the Massachusetts health care reform legislation, the first of its kind in the nation, which provided near-universal health insurance access via state-level subsidies and individual mandates to purchase insurance."

How will any of this translate into putting our economy in order; look beyond Romney's claims as did factcheck.org:

FactCheck.org : Romney’s Jobs Record Is Best (or Worst)

Romney was in public office and was in the perfect position to advise the president on the economic problems if he is the expert some believe. One thing Romney did was sign "Romneycare", because the legislature in MA undestood how the cost of medical care was impacting state and local government.

One postive aspect of Romney's four years as Governor of MA, which shows he may know something about the economy, is he quit when the economic problems began to go south. Not a record I would support, and not one I suppose an honest conservative would either.

His record in MA as governor is characterized in wikipedia in this way, "During his term he presided over the elimination of a projected $3 billion deficit by reducing state funding for higher education, cutting state aid to cities and towns, raising various fees, removing corporate tax loopholes, and by benefiting from unanticipated federal grants and unexpected revenue from a previously enacted capital gains tax increase. He signed into law the Massachusetts health care reform legislation, the first of its kind in the nation, which provided near-universal health insurance access via state-level subsidies and individual mandates to purchase insurance."

How will any of this translate into putting our economy in order; look beyond Romney's claims as did factcheck.org:

This is what Romney did after the Olympics - thanks for asking.

so then you are saying Obama stole Romney's ideas?

That is because Presidential elections are about the incumbent not the challenger perhaps your short term memory has caused to forget how many post by the left were about Bush in 2008 and how few if any touted the greatness of Obama.

can anyone translate gibberish?

I thought it was pretty self explanatory :eusa_think:.

But to "dumb it down" to Fox news intelligence levels, the OP translates to: The right wing shitheads are trolling the forum non-stop with anti-Obama crap, but never post anything about how great Willard is, because even they know Willard is a complete idiot.

Last edited:
Looks like the OP was right that even the right wingers think Willard is a clown,...

Our candidate is Romney, and the vast majority of us will be supporting him.

Forum List

Back