Agreed?

Are we in agreement that this targeted attack on women, children, elderly civilians is wrong? Can't we at least agree on that much?
I don't think everyone does agree on this. So many will refuse to just condemn what took place on their Sabbath morning.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised that even on this, we don't all agree

I don't think everyone does agree on this. So many will refuse to just condemn what took place on their Sabbath morning.

but so few have face/face with a hurt child CAA

~S~

Its better to talk than kill. I know that is foreign to Americans on the right.

Whatever Israel do will not improve their situation or the region. or the world for that matter.
In fact the rest of the world will pick up the tab.

Sunak is already talking about sendimg in troops. He thinks he might steal the next election from it.

We will have bombs in london off the back of this.
Tommy, you stupid fat twat, you have no understanding of the situation historically, including all of the negotiations that have occurred from the PLO days up to just a couple weeks ago. It has been done and done some more. The current discussions, which were making progress, has been interrupted by the chicken shit Hamas action.

Rockets on Amazon?
You do realize this attack wasn't planned in a couple weeks don't you?

There are more than enough weapons floating around in the Middle East

“As of now, not a single dollar has been spent from that account.”

You do realize this attack wasn't planned in a couple weeks don't you?

There are more than enough weapons floating around in the Middle East

“As of now, not a single dollar has been spent from that account.”
If I won last nights powerball are you so stupid to think I wouldn’t be spending my savings today?

Iran is the #1 terrorist nation on earth.

The Left stand for evil on all issues.
Mass murder, slaughter of babies, pedophillia, releasing violent criminals from prison early.

Forum List

Back