The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

The woman was praying. She is being punished for being a Christian. This means all the torture democrats can bring to bear.

Last edited:
Even so, I was busy working to help counter/undo the treasonous coup done by the Left in my own state.
Were you a fake elector?

If not how could you undo any state certified election.

By December 14, 2020 every single state had already certified their slates of electors and sent them to the President of the Senate and that significant person being Mike Pence.

It is impossible for you Saint Stryderfifty to be “undoing” any election in any state - legally and constitutionally - after December 14, 2020. That hard fact makes you a liar unless you were doing something illegal and unconstitutional between December 14 and January 6 2020.

Were you a fake elector?

If not how could you undo any state certified election.

By December 14, 2020 every single state had already certified their slates of electors and sent them to the President of the Senate and that significant person being Mike Pence.

It is impossible for you Saint Stryderfifty to be “undoing” any election in any state - legally and constitutionally - after December 14, 2020. That hard fact makes you a liar unless you were doing something illegal and unconstitutional between December 14 and January 6 2020.
Dumb shit!
I didn't say it had anything to do with 2020 POTUS election.
Another ignorant assumption by your stupid Leftist mush for brains.
More to do with the quisling Leftist coup of our state political offices and similar illegal actions.

What were you doing in a state that Trump lost?
Dumb fuck!
This is the state I was born in and have resided in all my life.
Unfortunately we have been Californicated by bottom feeding, parasitic, deadwood, Leftist scum like you moving here and shifting the slight majority to blue rather than red.

BTW, Trump won in most counties, but not the few with large urban blue dumbshits voting.

This is the state I was born in
What state? And what were you doing to undo the win for Joe Biden after December 14 2020 and up to the m moment when the violent mob wanted to find Mike Pence and hang him on J6?

You stated that you were busy SaintStrykerfifty working to help counter/undo the treasonous coup done by the Left in your own state.

So, What were you working on when I know there was nothing anybody could do to overturn Trump’s loss in every single state that he lost.

I didn't say it had anything to do with 2020 POTUS election.
You’ve said you were busy undo-ing the treasonous coup done by the Left in your own state as the reason why Saint Strykerfifty you cold not honor Trump with your loyal patriotic presence in DC to march to the Capitol to undo the election that Joe Biden stole.

So what were you doing in Washington State that caused you to not be in DC ti stop the streal of the election from you?

The January 4 letter obtained by CNN went further and banned all tours. In it then US House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving explicitly wrote, the Capitol and the Capitol Visitor Center “remain closed to all tours, including Member, staff-led and public tours” on January 6

The January 4 letter obtained by CNN went further and banned all tours. In it then US House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving explicitly wrote, the Capitol and the Capitol Visitor Center “remain closed to all tours, including Member, staff-led and public tours” on January 6
I read everything claimed by CNN.

But they did not post proof of any letter closing the capitol.

Show us the written proof it was closed.

I read everything claimed by CNN.

Show us the written proof it was closed.
I don't know about his letter reminding folks.....

But the Capitol had been closed to visitors and tours since March of 2020, due to COVID19

jjjmjm.jpg

Your turn to prove the US CAPITOL VISITER CENTER was open for tours on January 6 2021 and that your white Christian praying granny went through the line where Capitol Police gave her permission to enter the building during the counting of the electors by Mike Pence before the Joint Session of Congress that is required by the Constitution to occur on that one particular day every four years 14 days before the inauguration of a new president.

Forum List

Back