Confirmed : weapons left behind in Afghanistan used by Hamas to attack Israel

While we were trekking through the foothills of the Himalayas, President Xi reminded me that the USA stand for "Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan" -- President Brandon, figurehead for Obama's antisemitic 3rd Term

Last edited:
milleytraitorfdzhfdzfzfzd.jpg

Good job Biden, and you celebrate with a cookout. So much for decency returning to the white house and being respected again on the world stage. What a joke this resident and his admin are.

Blame P01135809, Mr. Biden had to abide the agreement that was negotiated between P01135809's State Department and the governement of Afghanistan. Mr. Biden inherited that mess.

Except the fall happened under Biden didn't it due to his botched withdrawal

Exxcept the withdrawl was negoitated under P0135809. HIs state department set up the deal. Mr. Biden was forced to abide by an agreement from the previous adminstration.

Pray tell us yellow nuts, who was was in Oval Office in February 2020......it sure as shit WAS NOT PRESIDENT BIDEN.

Exxcept the withdrawl was negoitated under P0135809. HIs state department set up the deal. Mr. Biden was forced to abide by an agreement from the previous adminstration.

Pray tell us yellow nuts, who was was in Oval Office in February 2020......it sure as shit WAS NOT PRESIDENT BIDEN.
Forced? I doubt it.

Good job Biden, and you celebrate with a cookout. So much for decency returning to the white house and being respected again on the world stage. What a joke this resident and his admin are.

I would take this claim with a grain of salt until actual evidence is presented.

As for the cookout, look at you! Such a good little parroting rube! You all echo the exact same talking point like brain dead morons.

Meanwhile, Biden has sent a carrier strike force to help Israel.

Fucktard.

The US is sending its most advanced aircraft carrier and its heavily armed strike group to Israel's coast and will supply the country with more weapons and ammo

Forum List

Back