The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

Yes this kind of ignorance. God told be to commit the crimes

On New Year’s Day 2021, Rebecca got a call from her son asking if she intended to attend the 'March to Save America' rally in Washington," Cashill states. "Knowing his mom refused to fly because of mandatory masking, he hinted: 'You know it’s only a 25-hour drive. You can make it in two days.' Rebecca prayed about it and came to the conclusion: 'You know what, I think God’s telling me to go.' And so she went, stopping in St. Louis for a single overnight stay.​
God told the jury to convict this stupid bitch on all charges but God tells this stupid bitch to be a fascist and contribute to the destruction of America through his chosen one to save America through God centered fascism -Donald J Trump.
God truly is one with Trump!

Yes this kind of ignorance. God told be to commit the crimes

On New Year’s Day 2021, Rebecca got a call from her son asking if she intended to attend the 'March to Save America' rally in Washington," Cashill states. "Knowing his mom refused to fly because of mandatory masking, he hinted: 'You know it’s only a 25-hour drive. You can make it in two days.' Rebecca prayed about it and came to the conclusion: 'You know what, I think God’s telling me to go.' And so she went, stopping in St. Louis for a single overnight stay.​
God told the jury to convict this stupid bitch on all charges but God tells this stupid bitch to be a fascist and contribute to the destruction of America through his chosen one to save America through God centered fascism -Donald J Trump.
When people discuss how the public in Germany fell in love with the Nazis who arrested protestors and threw them into prisons, see how Democrats do precisely the same thing in America. When good people allow Democrats to jail good Americans, we know they study the Nazis tactics.

When people discuss how the public in Germany fell in love with the Nazis who arrested protestors and threw them into prisons, see how Democrats do precisely the same thing in America.
There were 20,000 Trump faithful protesting on January 6 that were not charged with anything. They have the right to protest and no one stopped them.

Rebecca Lavrenz Was not arrested for protesting. You are a liar.​

There were 20,000 Trump faithful protesting on January 6 that were not charged with anything. They have the right to protest and no one stopped them.

Rebecca Lavrenz Was not arrested for protesting. You are a liar.​

Lawfare picking in Grandamas

Shame you leftist fucks didnt go after BURN LOOT AND MURDER this way.

Guess we gonna have to get some Karma headed your way for this later.

She'll get probation. She'll just have to remember to not try to overthrow the US government for a year.
Hey, she got her 15 minutes of fame. I'm still searching for mine.

When people discuss how the public in Germany fell in love with the Nazis who arrested protestors and threw them into prisons, see how Democrats do precisely the same thing in America. When good people allow Democrats to jail good Americans, we know they study the Nazis tactics.
It's been explained to you they broke into a closed federal building. Stop being stupid for a change.

"
Fake News
Today at 12:28 AM Stryder50"
------------------------------------------

Poster Stryder offers that the advisory in post #219 ---that the Oval Office, the vault at Fort Knox, or the Los Alamos labs are restricted spaces with limited access....well, Stryder thinks that is false to advise that. That the advisory is "Fake", in his words.

• Ergo, those spaces must then be completely free and open access because....well, because America citizens taxes pay for 'em.
  • Ergo the taxpayer is the owner and must have free and open access.

Now, Stryder can certainly and sincerely believe that. We be OK with that.
But, personally.......we think he is not quite right on his ability to access.

But then too, we are willing to acknowledge that he could prove his theory is right and my avatar is wrong..... by walking into Fort Knox at any time.

So, if he has sincerity-of-conviction, and actually tests his theory.....well, we merely ask that the forum be apprised of how his experiment went.

You be cool with that Stryder?
The Capitol is where the elected Representatives of the people make legislation and as such is usually open to the public. The public has an implied right to access.

Other examples you present would have valid reason to limit public access and I did not say or imply such are included. That more of your Leftist delusion and embellishment.

I use "fake news" tag because it's the only other option for disagree, that is stronger than the thumbs down.

Meanwhile, your friends were abusing the public access privilege recently;
Pro-Gaza protestors devolve Senate hearing into chaos as Sec. Lloyd Austin says 'no evidence' that Israel has committed genocide against Palestinians

Were you a fake elector?

If not how could you undo any state certified election.

By December 14, 2020 every single state had already certified their slates of electors and sent them to the President of the Senate and that significant person being Mike Pence.

It is impossible for you Saint Stryderfifty to be “undoing” any election in any state - legally and constitutionally - after December 14, 2020. That hard fact makes you a liar unless you were doing something illegal and unconstitutional between December 14 and January 6 2020.
Things such as monitoring our county auditor's office where ballots are counted; checking for irregularities of ballots sent and counted = we have total mail out ballots but no really system to validate citizenship of those receiving such and voting.

Also being active with local party to find ways to undo repressive and gestapo like legislation coming out of State Capitol. Helping to find and support conservative candidates for next elections.

But main item you failed to read or understand was my claim that I wasn't aware of any nation wide movements towards D.C. for Jan. 6, 2021 so won't have been able to go if I wanted

I was busy working to help counter/undo the treasonous coup done by the Left in my own state.

Things such as monitoring our county auditor's office where ballots are counted; checking for irregularities of ballots sent and counted = we have total mail out ballots but no really system to validate citizenship of those receiving such and voting.

Also being active with local party to find ways to undo repressive and gestapo like legislation coming out of State Capitol. Helping to find and support conservative candidates for next elections.

So you were not busy working to help undo the treasonous coup done by the Left in your own state.

After the election was certified, there was no way to undo the 2020 election in your state period Trump never even claimed that there was election fraud in Washington state. So what did you find? Did Trump win Washington state

The public has an implied right to access.
Your “politics” is not derived from something truthful to be thought out and understood, but as a "wishful experience” where reality can be made to fit your experience of grievance that you share with others that has now become a religious experience in opposition to the Democratic institutions we have cherished for nearly a quarter a millennia.

So, she was found guilty of 4 federal misdemeanors.

After a lengthy deliberation that’s been rare for Capitol breach cases, Falcon resident Rebecca Lavrenz, known on social media as the “J6 Praying Grandma,” was convicted on all four federal misdemeanor charges for her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, protest of the 2020 presidential election results in Washington, D.C.
The trial began March 25 in federal district court in the District of Columbia and ended after nearly 26 hours of deliberation, when a 12-member jury found Lavrenz guilty of entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol.
She testified for five hours Monday, and the jury started deliberations at 4:45 p.m. They were released to go home at 5:30 p.m. Monday and resumed deliberations Tuesday, Wednesday and nearly all day Thursday. Lavrenz said she was called back to answer clarification questions several times. The verdict was announced late Thursday afternoon.
It took a while, but the jury finally decided, guilty on the misdemeanors. I doubt she was listening to God, but more like voices in her head, Donald Trump and the other rioters and/or insurrectionists, when she chose to go into The Capital. It's no big deal, her being a great grandma at 71, now. She was only 67 then and able to make her choices, and it wasn't even all that old. When I was 67 I was hiking mountains, ocean kayaking, and skiing in her state, doing my thing and making my choices, but certainly not choosing to participate in a capital riot, based on a trumpian lie.
View attachment 927331
This is what I was looking for , the TRUTH. Thanks.

I have always paid what they thought I should pay and records are intact. I used to write checks every year for thousands, and still did not feel abused, just fortunate. They will not come for me. You are probably thinking of yourself and shenanigans you pulled on your taxes. Good luck. Try not to be an ass, and maybe they will settle for what you owe.

She had due process. Didn't you read the Denver paper?

I voted to get rid of Crooked, anti-American, low morals, Trump, his crooked inner circle and his support for evil despots around the world. I will vote to keep him out, again in November 2024.
You're a loser.

I have always paid what they thought I should pay and records are intact. I used to write checks every year for thousands, and still did not feel abused, just fortunate. They will not come for me. You are probably thinking of yourself and shenanigans you pulled on your taxes. Good luck. Try not to be an ass, and maybe they will settle for what you owe.

She had due process. Didn't you read the Denver paper?

I voted to get rid of Crooked, anti-American, low morals, Trump, his crooked inner circle and his support for evil despots around the world. I will vote to keep him out, again in November 2024.
Bidenet.png

Forum List

Back