Aggressive

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Chris Prelitz, told the Times Community News that when he and his wife first noticed the new design while dining out, it was because he saw parents and children outside “scattering” around a group of patrol cars.

“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?'” he told the publication. “When one of [the cars is] there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”" data-reactid="26">“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?'” he told the publication. “When one of [the cars is] there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

What an idiotic complaint. Nothing wrong with an "aggressive" display of the American flag.

American flag design on Laguna Beach police cars causes both 'panic' and pride

I meet people all the time who panic when they see a police car ... but it's not typically the flag that inspires the panic.

GANG-FAIL_o_99126.jpg

Chris Prelitz, told the Times Community News that when he and his wife first noticed the new design while dining out, it was because he saw parents and children outside “scattering” around a group of patrol cars.

“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?'” he told the publication. “When one of [the cars is] there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”" data-reactid="26">“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?'” he told the publication. “When one of [the cars is] there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

What an idiotic complaint. Nothing wrong with an "aggressive" display of the American flag.

This crap is getting to be top level ridiculous. Maybe that's not a strong enough word for hate this insidious.

And hate is what this is. These people were just fine when the grinning fool Obama was in office, but now that Trump is the president you'd be hard pressed to find a leftyloon that wasn't oh so frightened or offended by anything standing for America.

Even worse, the majority don't even believe in half the shit they're tearful about. They just see a bandwagon and a chance to cause more division and unrest in a country that needs no more of either.

Fuckers!

No surprise. Many hate the flag and what it represents. And they are supported and enabled to do so, more and more.

That's where we are now. Good luck to us!
Clear far rightwing rhetoric and propaganda, from, yet another, self-proclaimed centrist no doubt.

What's your evidence of this?

Last edited:
No surprise. Many hate the flag and what it represents.
Personal observation.

One example is that one end always gets very defensive and pissy when I bring this up, even though I wasn't specific.

I never have to name names. I love this place.

Oh, and your "self-proclaimed centrist" lie is addressed clearly in the second line of my sig. You folks sure do lie a lot.

Personal observation.

One example is that one end always gets very defensive and pissy when I bring this up, even though I wasn't specific.

I never have to name names. I love this place.

Oh, and your "self-proclaimed centrist" lie is addressed clearly in the second line of my sig. You folks sure do lie a lot.
Your Honor,

I rest my case.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Unintended consequences? I’d love to hear him explain that comment.

No surprise. Many hate the flag and what it represents. And they are supported and enabled to do so, more and more.

Clear far rightwing rhetoric and propaganda, from, yet another, self-proclaimed centrist no doubt.

You are either being disingenuous or...
Anonymous source demands 'neighbour' takes down American flag from his house because of its message

Protesters at RNC attempt to burn the American flag

Frat told to take down American flag to improve its image: report | The College Fix
Town rallies around student told to remove American flag

I could go on and on

You are either being disingenuous or...
Anonymous source demands 'neighbour' takes down American flag from his house because of its message

Protesters at RNC attempt to burn the American flag

Frat told to take down American flag to improve its image: report | The College Fix
Town rallies around student told to remove American flag

I could go on and on

They know. They just lie a lot. Being comically obtuse is one tactic.

Forum List

Back