After winning 2020...Trump will probably be able to personally appoint our 2024 POTUS

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
For this reason I look for GOP’ers whom aspire to run for POTUS to begin sucking up to Trump big time after the 2020 election...his second term will run RHINO-less...Sensing their demise, I also predict that Mexicrats will move Right as they will have to to remain relevant in American politics...I firmly believe a legitimate third party will emerge leading into the race for 2024 and I believe their primary platform will be founded on Trumpology and Trumponomics..they will claim to be Trump clones.
Write it all down now.

You dismiss the tenacity of evil.
In less than the time it takes to blink, some crazed Lunatic on the radical left can change the course of history with one finger squeeze.
Perhaps even the Globalists have a plan to make it look like that's what happened?

How many people connected to the Clintons in some way have Mysteriously died young? It's up to like 170 after Jeffrey Epsteins death ?

Bottom line: If Trump really is a threat to Globalists / Elites plans, they will not allow him to continue.

If Trump wins in 2020 which he will...we will truly have our nation back for good....where it belongs in the hands of the people not the swamp....

For this reason I look for GOP’ers whom aspire to run for POTUS to begin sucking up to Trump big time after the 2020 election...his second term will run RHINO-less...Sensing their demise, I also predict that Mexicrats will move Right as they will have to to remain relevant in American politics...I firmly believe a legitimate third party will emerge leading into the race for 2024 and I believe their primary platform will be founded on Trumpology and Trumponomics..they will claim to be Trump clones.
Write it all down now.

You sound retarded, just like Trump.

I’d like to see Nikki Haley.

Any lefties who disagree are misogynistic racists.

Write it all down now.

You sound retarded, just like Trump.

Cool...cuz don’t you think free shit for wetbacks “sounds” smart?

Forum List

Back