Schiff just said again he doesn’t know who the Whistleblower is

HOMOS always HIDE in CLOSETS

Who is homo?

Schiff
Obama
the whistleblower

And yet, all of America knows despite far left media institutions censoring the name. It did not work as they expected...

He said he wanted to hear from the Whistleblower, then after Trump released the call transcript, Schiff changed his mind.

He was going to get Ciaramella to lie about the call, but once the transcript was released, Eric was no longer needed.

Remember when Pencil Neck would stop a Republican's line of questioning by saying they were getting at exposing the identity of the whistleblower?

How would he know their questions would lead to someone he doesn't know?

That was so good to watch. He would feel them getting close and shut them down.

Funny how the media didn’t protect the Whistleblower about the Epstein story being spiked.

The Dimms are starting to eat themselves, too. HIllary attacking Bernie. Warren attacking Bernie. Biden and Bernie fighting. Gabbard suing Clinton.

It’s like rats caught in a barrel.

Whistleblower
Lie. He never wanted the whistleblower publicly deposed. And you're right...after the transcript release, and the mountain of testimony, there is no need to hear from the whistleblower.

They just showed a clip, about 2 hours ago, of Schiff stating he wanted the whistleblower to testify.

Yes, he said that in early December. His calculus changed once Trump released the transcript.

I just saw Schiff say 30 minutes ago that he doesn’t know who Eric Ciaramella is.

I’d love it if he messed up and accidentally outed Eric.

“Look, I don’t who who Eric Ciaramella is.”

I think the establishment Dimm whores are scared of a Bernie/Tulsi ticket.

HIllary calls everyone a Russian asset.

I think the establishment Dimm whores are scared of a Bernie/Tulsi ticket.

HIllary calls everyone a Russian asset.

If that was the choice, I'd rather see Tulsi/Bernie.

Not that I'd vote for them, but if by some chance they won...….I'd rather see her calling the shots than the crazy Bern

Forum List

Back